Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Doctor Whooves Fan Club

Missy Mare

That'd be fun to do. Maybe I could do something similar myself someday, once I get a steady job and money to buy a tablet.

On a different note, I've recently started attempting to roleplay as the Doctor (not with Capaldi Doctor's personality) and I'm actually not too too bad at it.

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifreference_sheet__fourth_doctor_by_lissy_strata-d507p9f.png

First off, I LOVE DOCTOR WHOOVES (mostly the 4th incarnation). I wish he was in an episode even if he was in the background. I also think they should put the Tardis in one of the episodes just for the sake of an educational experience. 

Thanks for sharing that! I also loved Tom Baker as The Doctor, and hadn't seen him ponified yet... Very cool!

yes, yes i am. I need to make my own spin off of 4th doctor pony with K-9

Yes please! And share it with us here if you do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Huge Doctor Whooves and Doctor Who fan. I really like the 11th doctor, mostly cause he has a cool Fez hat and I really love Fezzes :wub:  

img-3247119-1-art-may-the-fez-be-with-yo

But I do also like the 4th doctor as well  :muffins:

img-3247119-2-a5be063c27b4a9fbd0fb0f66c0

My favorite's the 10th Doctor, but 11 is close behind! 11's always entertaining. I don't know much about 4 since I haven't seen any incarnations before 9 (I haven't even watched the special with the War Doctor) but i've seen pictures of 4 and he looks pretty neat. I wonder what jelly babies taste like...

• 2 weeks later...

Dudes! Slendermane is canon in the mlp universe. I'd love to see an episode with him and Doc whooves. Maybe Slendermane is just misunderstood and the doctor transports him back to his home planet/dimension 

post-20806-0-77461800-1416983832_thumb.png

Gotta love the Doctor. That's the one that has Twilight as a companion right?

Yes? I just found that picture. 

Edited by Fictional_Author7

• 4 weeks later...

I may not know much about the Doctor and his timey whimy nonsense, but I do recognize the impact he has upon the sci-fi culture. Have a merry christmas folks!

I wish I could say i got that for Christmas, but I didn't. i got lots of cool Doctor Who stuff, but not Doctor Whooves. I hope i can get a plushie of him someday though. Oh, and one of Derpy too! 

• Brohoof 1

Who wants to bet that Colgate is the soul of the TARDIS in pony form?

Headcanon accepted. 

Also, the pony version of the Hartnell Doctor appeared in the comics. Specifically, the Celestia issue of the Micro-Series.

First_doctor_by_manyface_blake-d6qzps8.p

The Fourth Doctor appears in the Nightmare Rarity arc alongside the Tenth Doctor, who appears about five or six times throughout those comics. I'm too lazy to extract an image of him for illustrative purposes. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...