Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last time at the doctor?

DubWolf

Get sick often? Never sick? Or just see a doctor regularly (yearly visit)  :wacko:?

Last time for me was in... February? A previous doctor thought I may have had internal bleeding, but the gastroblablabla said "I would have known when you came if you had it", so yeah :wacko:.

Edited by WackoWolf

I think 2 months ago, when i came down with the stomach flu.

I also go to my yearly check ups, because i am kinda careful with my health. :P

• Brohoof 1

I went to vsit the doctor about 5 weeks ago. I had to go as my achilles was very sore to walk on. Turns out I had achilles tendonitis, I've seen the doctor more times this year than I usually do! :o

I believe last year, something about ears being "clogged". :twi: She told me to come back again for a checkup in 12 months, so, will be going again sooner or later.  Other than that, haven't paid too many visits to doctors.

I haven't been to the doctor in a short while... Last time was to have my toes operated on. I say 'operated', I mean like a mini operation. I had the dudes of my nails removed because they were digging into my skin :I eww.

But nothing much else. I've never been the doctor for anything especially serious either.

Almost exactly a month ago, had to get a jab for 4 types of meningitis, which wasn't to bad, I can deal with needles, but the pain in my arm for the next 3 days, I swear it was more painful that it was supposed to be

• Brohoof 1

The last time i went to a doctor was a few months ago, she told me to stop consuming caffeine, alcohol and nicotine immediately. I left the room, drank a monster and got on with my day.

A couple of months ago I believe, I saw a doctor for a new medication I was gonna get prescribed to, an anti-anxiety/anti-depressant med thing. That doctor was amazing though, I have a fear of going to any kind of doctor so naturally I was stressed out but I think she knew this and she made it really good for me. 

• Brohoof 2

I think the better question was when was the last time I wasn't at the doctor.

Seriously, I'm there a lot.  :okiedokielokie:

You get a *hug* from me because that's a lot to deal with. <3

The last time I went was July. Just a routine check-up - twice a year, usually.  :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I think it was about two years ago. I generally only visit the doctor if A) I believe I might die otherwise, or B) I know what my problem is and I need a prescription, for instance with conjunctivitis or inner ear infection.