Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last time you cried?

Gravelord Neat-O

A picture of Pinkie pies tombstone with Rainbow Dash at it crying. Oh yeah and the tombstone said Never stop smiling. Why did someone have to do that?

Edited by Dexius

Massive crybaby when it comes to media.

Last time I cried: While watching Frozen

Before that: While watching Brave

Before that: While watching Frozen

Before that: While watching Tangled

Before that: While watching Dr. Who reruns

Before that: While reading Fallout: Equestria: Project Horizons

I haven't had any real to cry for real since I was a high school freshman, mostly because of how I've changed my lookout on life.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't cry often. I hold it all in and let it all out. It's been like 8 months since I truly cried, and that was because my great grandmother died.

This commercial, every.fucking.time:

The sad thing is I started crying before the sad part even came.

Now let me retract my statement! THAT made me cry! The ending when they were next to eachother in the hospital room was so sad. I forgot how good crying feels. Thanks.

I don't cry often. I hold it all in and let it all out. It's been like 8 months since I truly cried, and that was because my great grandmother died.

Now let me retract my statement! THAT made me cry! The ending when they were next to eachother in the hospital room was so sad. I forgot how good crying feels. Thanks.

Don't thank me, thank emotions. lol

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Today actually. I had to get my eye checked out at the doctor today because I have an infection. I was so anxious around the doctor I got teary eyed. It can be hard for me at times to be around people; I don't like it one bit. :/

• Brohoof 2

OMG, last time I cried, it was so fucking bad... it takes a lot to make me cry nowadays.

So this was just after we started Dr. Melillo's Brain Balance program (which works, like, really works, by the way), which sticks it around March 14, and I'd forgotten to turn a couple of assignments in that day. My mom, who has been dealing with me for the last 14 years, 13 of them unaware that there was anything different about the way I thought, was feeling a little under-the-weather that day. When she learned that I didn't turn a couple of assignments in, she flew off the handle. My God, it was so scary just to watch my mother, who I've known since I was born, turn from a smart, caring, compassionate individual into a shouting, screaming person. Man, when I got home, and my mom was still really angry, I was about to start my mid-afternoon routines, and my mom just pulled out all the stops, and I just collapsed. I was scared and angry with myself and I felt really, really bad, and I just couldn't hold it in any longer. The tears dried the following morning, just in time for school. I want neither my mother nor I to ever have any of those feelings of hatred and anger towards each other again. And that is the story of the last time I cried. 

I have only truly cried twice.

The last time was when I lost my first game tournament.

So much practice I worked for weeks until the only people who would help me practice were online.

Then I lost in the finals... all that build up and I lost in the finals to a guy 3 times my age. I was 10

Edited by Mars orbit

about 2 weeks ago where my parents took all my stuff to stop me from talking to a guy who was grooming me.

I had 3 panic attacks on that day :(

Two or three weeks ago when my friend told me she'd kill herself (through Skype) one night and I tried to talk her out of it. She stopped talking to me after a little bit of this and I went on a downward spiral that night. Luckily, everything is okay now and she didn't do it. Before that, I haven't cried for over a year. It takes me a lot to do that.

Last time I cried was probably around 20 mins ago. Out of laughter of course! :lol:

My housemate tried to tell me a joke and she couldn't even bring herself to say it. She fell to the ground and started making weird noises. I could not help but join in!

Best joke I've never heard! :grin2:

After Robin Williams died.  I grew up watching him, and I would normally be ok if I found out one of my favorite celebrities died, because it happens to everyone, eventually, but the manner in which he went was heartbreaking.  I can't believe he could have done that to himself.

About a week ago, I had not cried in years, but I had an emotional breakdown and I just could not stop the flow :(.