Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When was the last time something hit you right you in the soul?

KatonRyu

Many real life events, often involving ISIS and other concerns in the Middle East and Europe, have weighed down on me tremendously. Would prefer not to talk about this in detail here.

The movie the Exorcist hit me very hard. I watched it a few weeks ago and it took me a few weeks to be able to start living normally again. It wasn't simply frightening or disturbing, it hit every key point of my depression and my fears/despair about the evil in this world, particularly when children are the victims.

On a positive note, not too long ago I met a woman I really like, and she feels the same way about me. It's nice to have this kind of thing in my life, and I might even start falling in love with her. That definitely touched my soul.

I got into reading business news a lot.

When I saw how start ups go...

The realization that I basically wasted my life made me think.

:pout:

It sure helped me realize how worthless I am.

~haha

Edited by Noricasy

• 4 years later...
14 minutes ago, Muffinnz said:

Someone close to me about a week ago told me to hang myself, I really am a failure

That's horrible! I never understand why some people are so mean. You're not a failure, they're just a dick.

As for me, I think it was the Grand Galloping Gala this past BronyCon. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure I cried for the entire last half hour of that event :twismile: Sad horse hours.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...