Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When Was The Last Time You Vomited?

Venomous

• 2 years later...

A few months ago I had some chicken tenders from a local grocery store. They tasted fine, but they messed me up hard. Food poisoning I would assume. I vomited probably...6-7 times total over 24 hours, basically anything I would put in wouldn't stay down. It was so often that the muscles in my stomach region were sore, first time that ever happened to me. :sealed: Normally, vomiting stresses me out like crazy, the feeling leading up to it mainly. With this, I actually became used to it for the time being, which is nutty.

Edited by Kyoshi

I've vomited very few times in my life. Last time was more than ten years ago in a amusement park. I was strapped to my chair inside a pendulum ride that consisted of a cylindrical cell with two opposite rows of sits on either side. And I just couldn't contain it when the game started to spin me up and down and all around, and I felt that nausa coming up from within myself like a volcano about to erupt. And the girl that was directly in front of me started screaming, but the game didn't stop, and I was vomiting all over the passengers, and myself. It was a mess.

Then, once it was over. I stumbled off the ride, and started throwing up against a tree nearby. You should have seen the face of the guard that was there, he was so grossed out by the violent explosion of licuated foods and liquids coming from my mouth and nostrils. Fun times.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

A few weeks ago I had some sort of food poisoning. Still not sure what caused it specifically since I don’t recall eating anything questionable that day. But it did hit me pretty hard for a few hours.

• 3 months later...

Sometime in a past month. I don’t know what was in that coffee but it made me pretty sick like I’m drunk or something.

12 years ago. I don't vomit much, but the trade off is that when I'm ill, things seem to always come out from the other way.