Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When Was The Last Time You Vomited?

Venomous

When was the last time you vomited? What caused it?

The last time I vomited was due to a new medication I was taking. It was an unfortunate side effect.

The last time I threw up was over eight years ago. I had eaten a Banana which didn't taste too right and I eventually ended up spewing on the sidewalk. 

• Brohoof 1

Several months ago, I had a tooth actually crack in half. (The dentist I had when I was a kid did a terrible filling there) It was the one all the way in the back, top right. It had to be extracted. Apparently, the site started bleeding again in the middle of the night. I was swallowing the blood in my sleep without knowing, maybe for hours. I woke up about 5 in the morning with terrible stomach pain and cramps. It grew worse and worse until I had to RUN to the bathroom. I vomited the worst I ever did in my life, and I once had food poisoning! I thought something inside was going to rip, it was so powerful! Do you know how scary it is to vomit up almost pure blood? My husband almost called 911, but I felt so much better when I got rid of it all. I brushed my teeth, and fell almost immediately back to sleep from sheer exhaustion! The next day I felt like someone had beat me up during the night. I am so glad I didn't end up with "Dry Socket" because of it.

I don't know how vampires can deal with it!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

Interestingly enough I used to get the stomach flu once a year almost on a schedule, but ever since I moved across country to Florida I've only had it once in the last three years, and it was from obvious food poisoning. Keeping with different company is the key, I think.

About two or three years ago. I have no idea why. I was just lying on my stomach when I felt very nauseated and ran to the bathroom after I felt vomit rising up my throat. I managed to make it to the sink, and then vomited a few more times into the toilet that night.

I've had light throw up quite recently, the sort that doesn't quite make it to your mouth, yuck!

As for full on uncontrollable vomit, two years ago. Were not completely sure what caused it. It could have been due to overeating because I definately did that. It could have been food poisoning because I was at a potluck and a few of the items brought were questionable. And finally I had made a snow cone that day from what I was sure was freshly fallen, undisturbed snow and although it was about half a foot above ground level it was still next to a parking lot where they may have sprinkled road salt which is sometimes some sort of calcium stuff and not really salt but the salts used are usually different from the sort that goes on your dinner table and isn't safe for consumption. So yeah, over indulgence or some form of poisoning!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Cash In said:

The last time I threw up was over eight years ago. I had eaten a Banana which didn't taste too right and I eventually ended up spewing on the sidewalk. 

Who knew a banana could cause so much damage.

The most embarrassing time I threw up was in grade school. I was ten. School was over. I didn't feel well, so I tried to go back in the building to see the nurse. My teacher wouldn't let me back inside. Suddenly, in front of everyone, I vomited on his feet. He let me see the nurse after that! I was sick and stayed home a couple days.

When I used to imbibe energy drinks on a regular basis I built up an intolerance to them after a while. I was vomiting once or twice a week until I decided that was enough and gave up drinking them anymore. Once the energy drinks stopped, so did the vomiting.

I was nauseous for some unknown reason about a month ago but luckily I still had some anti-nausea medication left over from last year's surgery. It did the job and saved me the unpleasantness of a sprint to the little tiled room down the hall.

1 hour ago, Venomous said:

Who knew a banana could cause so much damage.

I certainly didn't. I remember trying to drive out the taste by eating some muffins immediately after, but I think that just made situation worse.

in a party like a month ago... drink a non healty variety of drinks. beer, ron, and some weird stuff prepared by some friends. if i drink its just vodka since that day. sure, vodka is strong but you dont feel like the great mighty poo the day after xD

A few months ago when I was sick with a stomach bug my siblings were passing around. I remember for the whole day I felt kinda off, then in the evening hours it started feeling like there was a heavy weight in my stomach and I started feeling nauseated, so I finally puked in the toilet and then after that, it just wouldn't stop...basically the whole night I was up puking. :scoots: 

I do not remember the last time, to be honest. It's been quite some time. I used to get migraines that would cause me to throw up, but those seem to have stopped back when I was a kid/teenager. Now I just get really bad headaches, but no throwing up. Bad food that will make me throw up honestly never makes it past my super sensitive gag reflex to begin with, so...

• Brohoof 1