Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last time you cried?

Gravelord Neat-O

this morning when i watch my little dashie again, before that is yesterday when i watched my little dashie for the first time. before that was about 2 years back when i finished dust: an elysian tail. im gonna probably cry tomorrow morning as well cause im planning to watch my little dashie again.

• Brohoof 1

A couple days ago when I was visiting my sister. It was night-time, and I was lying in the middle of her living room floor. She was asleep. I stared up at the ceiling, and began to contemplate my life and where I would be in the next few years. It's very difficult for me to stay optimistic about my future, because I've made so many mistakes in the past year and a half. So I cried.

• Brohoof 1

Please PLEASE don't call me crazy when I explain the last time i cried.

Was last night.

I was actually in a cheerful mood, enjoying a movie with my husband when I realized I felt hungry and wanted to get a little snack downstairs. So he follows me down and we get to scavenging. I poured myself a glass of milk and was putting it up. The fridge door blocks another door way to get to the next room you see. So as soon as I shut the door...I see him...for a split second. My deceased papa from last year.

Ya...I saw a ghost of my grandfather basically. It made me leap out of my skin, and went from happy mood to instant crying. My husband was shocked at what happened of how I would change my moods so suddenly (He didn't see the apperition) but ya...that was last night I cried.

• Brohoof 6

First when i watched My little Dashy but hey that makes everyone cry and EVERY TIME I LOSE ON A GAME 0-0 

oh yeah and i guess i will  have to get more deep when my cat died a year ago which had been with me all my life cared for me was loyal to me and would calm me down whenever i was said he died from old age to be exact 15 in human years i loved him i always had i still do still make plush of him i will never forget him 

R.i.p Jake.

Edited by Everleaf

Eh, last time I cried was when my father left us. I dont think I've cried since then, and that was over a year ago. Its kind of like my body makes it so I CANT cry. When I feel sad, I feel like crying, but I dont. Its weird.

Like, the past 2 days, on and off. Stress, not sadness.

Also, I'm on my period...

New Years, I guess I just needed to deal with the stress and rather frequent downs that I was having for a while. The fact that I was drinking didn't really help either.

Anyway, crying is a great way to deal with emotion, and nobody should ever really be ashamed of it. From my experience, bottling up emotions is usually more harmful in the end. 

About a week ago. My dad shipped off to Afganastan again to help with the pullout. You would think someone would get used to it after a living with it their whole life and when there about to hit aduilthood but you don't. If anything it just gets harder. I'm just glad this will be the last time for him and everyone else out there to go over. I know my life is way better than others and just not seeing your dad for a year isn't as bad as others have it but these times along with when family members die it's the hardest times of my life.

For all those people who have it worse than me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j19GMcWSg68

Remeber. Life's like a jumprope. It will get better.

• Brohoof 1

Probably during one of the days of last summer... That time was one of the worst I had been through. I completely changed as a person, became very cold hearted, apathy filled me, and I just felt completely empty inside. I grew to hate myself and completely lost all motivation and joy to do things during that time. Many things during that summer was hard for me to get used to many changes and just a lot of worry was going through my mind too.

Edited by Cherribomb
  • Brohoof 1

A few months ago. I was watching Angel Beats, and it brought a tear to my eye. That show has moments that kick you hard in the feels. The last time I cried full out? Heck if I remember. Probably years ago over some stupid, childish reason.

• Brohoof 1

This is actually kind of encouraging, because I really can't remember.

I remember when I was in junior high that I felt like I cried to sleep almost every night. I think at one time, I counted 40 times in a 2-month span. That's, like, 2/3 of the time. Part of that might have been changing hormones, but I think most of it was probably depression. I don't know for sure, but I feel like I may have suffered from depression and/or anxiety when I was in junior high. Aside from that, when I was in 8th grade, I realized that I was bi (now pan,) and I didn't want to tell my parents. (I actually didn't tell them until 10 years after that.) Keeping a secret like that, especially at first, is quite burdensome and probably added a lot to my stress.

I also had a bout where I was having a meltdown every other day just a few years ago. It was this medication that I was on that was completely useless and unnecessary that was severely altering my mood. I stopped taking it when I realized that it was causing me slightly suicidal thoughts.

I can remember a few instances that happened within the past 6 months, I suppose. But I can't really pinpoint when the last time was or why. Usually, though, I think it has to do with money issues or relationship issues. Sometimes I'll just let myself cry, though, because I feel like I have some built up stress, and crying can relieve that, even if I don't have a specific reason for doing so other than that I want to relieve my stress.

Uh I don't know when it was but I suppose it was when I listened to that mlp fanmade song "great to be different" xD

.-.

I easily start crying from emotions like those :P

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1