Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last time you cried?

Gravelord Neat-O

In June 2014, i'd just failed my first job application and my mum started having a go at me, saying she knew i'd fail it, which set me into an emotional breakdown!

• Brohoof 2

Last time I really cried was a year or two ago when my great grandmother died. I never knew her because she was in the nursing home for the majority of my life, but what made me really upset was to see my grandfather cry (it was his mom). I had never seen the man shed a tear before, he was the portrait of strength, but to watch him go through the death of his brother, one of his friends, and his mother within a few months tore me to shreds inside because I didn't know how to console him.

Thankfully, he eventually cheered up and I haven't cried since.

• Brohoof 2

It happened yesterday with a reminder of how the world keeps on spinning around me, but my life hasn't progressed at all...

• Brohoof 2

Last night sadly...

Was due to a sudden case of stress sickness. It used to happen once or twice a year when I was a young teen, that was when my stress was at its highest. When I eat enough, rich, food, combine that with my stress levels created the appearence of a stomach bug.

I would burp sulfaries burps...which I can only describe the flavor and smell reeks of 'rotten eggs'. The burping was probably the worst because not only was it gross, but it also inflated my stomach, quite litterally pumping it with unwated air. The only relief I'd get were be to puke everything out.

Last night I had this again... So for a lack of better words I'm on a sick time out right now. Granted I feel alot better now that the burps have stopped. This is because there's absolultly NOTHING INSIDE MY STOMACH at this point...During this time I can't eat...can only drink out of fear. It's frustrating...

I was pretty uncomfortable last night, my stomach felt like it was the center of the Earth's core...Crying was the only thing I could do to cope with it.

• Brohoof 1

Like everyday, not really cry cry but my eyes water like crazy all the time, I think it's my contacts but not much I can do about it regardless.

I started getting teary-eyed during the latest episode of mlp (tanks for the memories) and one particularly sad judge judy episode. There's been some scenes from Arrow, marvel's agents of shield, and dbz that have gotten me to cry a bit. I don't really recall actually being 'sad' in response to anything happening in real life for quite some time. I guess I've just become more emotionally mature over the years.

If I was to differentiate between just a few tears shed over emotional stimuli (the good kind) vs. actually crying due to sadness...

The last time I shed a few (good) tears would be this past weekend, when I was watching an episode of Steven's Universe with Rivvy.  It was when Steven healed Connie's eyesight and she didn't need glasses anymore.

But, the last time I actually cried... some time in the middle of March when I went home for a weekend.  When I had to leave home and come back to campus, I cried a little on the way out of town.  It's not that I hate college - but that I hate living on campus away from home.  I hate having to leave home.  I get homesick and it makes me emotional.

~ Miles

About a week ago. I shed a tear or two when I found out a Youtube animator that I had been a fan of for years and years had sadly passed away in January from Leukemia. His name was Kitty0706, and he was a reasonably big GMOD animator. He was big part of my teenage years, inspiring me to get into animation and PC gaming. 

The worst part was that he thought he had beaten his illness, we all did. Sadly, it came suddenly back and he couldn't beat it. The fact that he was only a couple years older than me affected me even more. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

3 months ago when i played "A Tale Of Two brothers", the waterworks came at the end of it; it took me 3 hours to compose myself. But before that, was a game called "Fey". I thought i would never cry again after so many funerals; but oh boy i was so wrong.

Edited by Candy Star

Last night I shed a few tears over how my life was going.  I'v cry'ed more in the last 4 months then in my life so far. 

• Brohoof 1

Probably last time I cried was when I found out a boxing match is more important then me being born. It was just a few tears not like crying my heart out, but it still hurts. 

• Brohoof 1

Cried as in "shed a single manly tear" or cried as in "wailed like a goddamn infant?"

The last time I shed a tear was during "Tanks for the Memories," because apparently I'm not completely dead inside.

As for wailing like an infant, I'm not sure. It's probably been about fifteen years, I think. The last time I remember actually sobbing was when my cat was killed.

• Brohoof 1