Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last time you cried?

Gravelord Neat-O

I cried five minutes ago when I listened to the Scarface interview with The Breakfast Club.

Jesus, that man is not only a legend but real as hell. Talking about struggling with suicide, school, and life passing him by like a flash. A real eye-opener.

I don't usually cry, like I haven't cried for the past year or so. But when I watched the episode 'Tanks for the Memories' I genuinely cried for ten minutes when I saw the scene of Dash crying. XD

• Brohoof 1

I am pretty sensitive so I cry more often than I should I think. Last time was a week ago or so, due to an anxiety attack. It was a bad and depressive night for me, crying is a great release.

• Brohoof 1

I cry every day on the inside.  Like AJ.  Does that count?

The last time I actually cried externally, though, was after My Little Dashie, honestly.  But I wish I could cry more often.  I mean, I feel like it every day, but it just doesn't come unless there's a catalyst.  Instead, I usually try to be emotionally dead.

(edited)

I had an argument with my little witch about it not being wise to plant cheese into the garden in order to grow majestic cheese trees. Then she threw sand into my eyes. :(

Edited by Trickilee

• 3 years later...

The last time I cried was one or two months ago - My longest streak yet. I guess I'm so emotionally drained, that I can't even cry anymore.

• Brohoof 1

i used to cry a lot. 

these days i  have somehow succumbed into the notion that crying isnt for me so i dont really know what is going on. especially since it wasnt my intention to succumb into something like that. last time was maybe around 1year ago 

3 hours ago, Humanity Is Good said:

The last time I cried was when I watched Interstellar :D

Such a rollercoaser of a movie! The soundtrack, the imagery, the dialogue, the story... it's so great!

I watched that show last year! Such an intensively awesome movie!

I cried earlier today when I read something from Elton John on what he said about Freddie Mercury, he seemed like such a kind man.  I only regret he died when I was only 3 months old, I would've very much liked to hear him in person.  The times I hear him "live" on youtube are very moving...  At least to me they are...