Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last time at the doctor?

DubWolf

I haven't been to the doctor's since...  April, I think?  I was supposed to go in June but I didn't set up a ride for going...  Also, I keep meaning to reschedule the appointment but I never have.

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

The last time I saw a medical doctor was a few months ago. I saw my OBGYN. The last time I saw my psychiatrist was also some months ago, as I have to get medical insurance before seeing him again.

I went few weeks ago for an allergy test, I hadn't had my allergies tested for years. So yes it was interesting as I learned I was no longer allergic to cats then told I was as I was allergic to dogs. So while I've yet to pick up a cat that's interesting also as there was a cute uwu girl learning about it I suppose so I felt like a little test subject haha. Well it went well despite having usually wait so long for appointments I mean one I had before I had waited one and a half year due to not being able to breathe yet given this is Iceland hospitals here don't exactly give you good care or let you feel welcome. In fact I was quite literally told by the nurse and doctor to not come here unless I was about to die, this was before covid by the way and yeah literally to not come see a doctor unless I was actually dying. Then told them that well it certainly felt like I was dying, yet yeah if you have respiratory problems Iceland is not the place for you. Literally one doctor and very least he was nice and respectful most doctors are rude and don't even know what they're talking about I mean we've had people die here out of doctors being completely inept to give patience a simple test. In fact it saved my grandmas life that we demanded a test that they refused to do which led to a cancer being found and removed. Yet they refused to do it until they finally gave up same story with my mom really, when you have public healthcare you have to be very firm with what they should do as otherwise they won't of course they still charge you ten percent of the cost yet it is annoying when they are literally dangerously dumb like I as someone with respiratory problems shouldn't be told to not come back unless I was dying when I literally was choking in my sleep for two years that's how long it took to finally get an appointment haha. 

Yet that said, last time was fine just an allergy test uwu. Which was nice and I like the doctor he is nice. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I have so many doctors now it isn't even funny. I saw my general practitioner about a month ago. I saw eye doctors twice in the last week (the second being to get a prescription for glasses). Other doctors I saw before them, I don't remember.