Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last time you cried?

Gravelord Neat-O

can it be from laughter? I lost my shit for whatever reason when Randy Orton just hopped into a random car and drove off while John Cena was chasing him down at the end of Monday Night Raw two weeks ago. I was in hysterics.

When I heard Kent Hovind say that "Dinosaur noses were smaller and used to air with more oxygen, so they tried to breathe faster, which caused them to catch on fire. That's how we got dragons, and that's how they went extinct."

(I may be paraphrasing, I don't remember his exact words)

Edited by Static Electricity

When I heard pinkie pie singing looking into the sky in a song that sounds like something from disney...

It was beautiful ;_; (in the latest ep)

I cried yesterday, not out of sadness. I haven't heard from a good friend for a very long time, I assumed he died or possibly killed himself, which made me really sad. But now that I know he's fine, I cried out of happiness.

Besides that, I cried a few days ago as well because of something personal. I don't usually cry unless it's something that's very close to me though. I've gone years without crying, but sometimes things overwhelm me.

It's not very healthy, but I usually hold pent up anger and sadness. I have a strong temperamental usually. Then it gets to me. I just snap every few months. Cry queit if you know what I mean.

But after I vent out my emotions, I'm a creative machine. Until I become bored that is.

I'm kind of sensitive when it comes to my reactions to things. A few weeks ago, dad pretty much flipped his shit at me, and it was probably the angriest I've ever seen him.

After he left, I sat on my bed motionless for a few minutes, locked the door, and went to bed.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

Last time I cried is when I realized how few friends that I actually have. Everyone said that college should be the best time of your life; when you are most social. But I felt lonely ever since I got there. 

Last time I cried was when I realised that I had been wasting all of my time on stupid things while I could've been practicing piano. NEVER AGAIN SHALL I PLAY TF2 FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE HOURS...

EDIT:

Wait, no, hold on... Last time I cried was yesterday when I rewatched Tomska's "My friend died" video... Seriously heartbreaking man... R.I.P Edd Gould. We will never forget...

Edited by Scribblegroove

The last time I cut up an onion.

My eyes are actually strangely immune to the sting from their spray, but I just feel so goddamn horrible about it...they are pure life, reaped en masse just for this one stupid purpose...

It probably isn't crying as you described it, but I cried during the final episode of "Toradora!", an anime. My avatar is from it actually. It's a very cute romance anime, and I couldn't help it at the ending.

• Brohoof 1

So quite often there are things that make me laugh so hard I cry, but those don't count. I also occasionally get teary eyed when I think about friends or family and how I miss them. I think the last time I really cried was when I was thinking about my childhood and how much things have changed.

I cry a lot. I mean, a lot. I think the last time I cried really hard was last weekend. I was home from college for the weekend and was thinking about my grandpa more than usual. He passed away over two years ago, but I still expect to see him every time I walk through my front door. Every day is different, but it really doesn't get much easier.

I had a lot of reminders of my dad at school today and entered a really sad state when I started to hear a song that I had not heard since he died, I got close to crying, but I had to suppress it as I was in school.

When I got home today I watched an episode of "Avatar" (I decided to rewatch the series, as I never really saw the whole thing when it was airing some years back) and the segment the "Tale of Iroh" [episode 35, about 4:43 in if anyone was curious] just really got to me and I cried. The second film/show that I ever remember crying to, and I would actually recommend it for viewing, a working knowledge of the show isn't really necessary to appreciate it [http://anime.fullfights.org/western-cartoons/avatar-the-last-airbender-episode-35]. Probably helped to release the feels I felt earlier today as well.

The other show I cried to was the anime "Another" some time last year...that epilogue/prologue (the final one aired that took place before the end of the series) episode...

Edited by Gordon Freeman