Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I just cried for the first time in 5 years.

I_wesley125

Ofcource, my little dashie, saw it comin when i read the title :lol:

This guys voice makes me laugh though, cant say id find it emotional if i listened to it. I creid like a baby when i read it, I think its such a good story :wub: You should read some of the after-stories some other fans have wrote.

This one: http://robcakeran53....446902#/d4c7y1f made me cry again at the end :unsure:

That is such a beautiful, sad, yet happy story. I haven't cried like this in years. A fatherly figure..I just..can't explain how great of a story this is...I'm not a father, but it really makes me think about the allusion to parenting someday.

Edited by Zero

Yeah, My Little Dashie had me bawwwing like a baby after reading it. A very well written heartfelt story. It reminds us to cherish the people we love, because... well, you never know what could happen.

• 8 years later...
On 1/10/2012 at 1:39 AM, I_wesley125 said:

i watched

that

and i seriously cried.

It is hard to cry with all that microphone buzz noise! :lie:

But that little Dashie is so cute! :wub:

• 2 years later...

Congrats on crying for the first time 

That being said I didn’t listen to it because I can’t be read to. I get bored, tired and can’t focus if others read to me. Gotta read it myself.

• 1 year later...
On 2022-07-19 at 9:38 PM, Clawdeen said:

Congrats on crying for the first time 

That being said I didn’t listen to it because I can’t be read to. I get bored, tired and can’t focus if others read to me. Gotta read it myself.

I like how I originally replied here just to say I did t bother to listen to it lol.

That being said I tried to listen to it for real this time and I couldn’t. I really don’t like being read to.

Never watched it that I can remember. I don’t really want to watch it and get teary-eyed if the video is all it’s reputed to be. I get teary at plenty of MLP moments and right now I don’t want to add another. Too fragile at the moment.

• Hugs 1