Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Discord Storm

Tiffy111

It was a lovely day. Sunshine was on her way to Rarity's Boutique when it started to pour. "That's weird." thought Sunshine. "I thought it was going to rain tomorrow." She flew up to clear the clouds. "Why are the clouds pink and sticky?" Sunshine muttered to herself. She licked the cloud...cotton candy! What the heck was going on?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Can i have shardz in this?)

Shardz exited her house, to discover a pink cloud,
Then it began to rain a brown liquid.
Shardz decides to take a quick smell of the stuff, "Chocolate milk? Hmmm.. Thats weird." She said, curiously.
'Either the weatherponies made a experimental cloud type, or this is a rare cloud.' She thought.

(Can I join in with Flare)

Flare looked outside and saw the clouds were pink and the rain was chocolate milk. "What in blazes name is going on" Flare exited his house and saw a few really long legged rabbits pass by him. "What is going on" Flare said as he headed to town square. "Its awkward" Flare saw a house floating in the sky which made him think he's dreaming now.

Sunshine shook her head in amazement. She closed her eyes and pinched herself. "Wake up, wake up!" she muttered. When she opened her eyes, everything was still there. A bunny with long legs had just crashed into her. After a few minutes of thinking, she finally understood what was going on. Discord was back!

"What in the name of celestia..." Shardz began to say, as she was ran over by an bunny with long legs, Hearing an VERY familiar evil laugh.
'It can't be... It just cant...' Shardz thought.
Shardz bumped into flare, in her panic.

"Discord's BACK!!!!! Let's go find the Mane6.." Shardz said, quickly.

"I know...I was hoping I was dreaming" Flare said as he went to CloudsDale which was not made of skittles and cotton candy. "Where would Rainbow Dash even be at" Flare said as he flew back down and ran into...popcorn???. "Discord has gone too far this time...plus I thought he was a different pony...person...deer...lizard...SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW" Flare said as he was ran over by a long legged bunny

"He's an draconequus." Shardz said in her matteroffactly voice. "Anyways, imma gonna go check the Treebrary for twilght." Shardz said.

She ran to the Treebrary, to see if twilight was there. "TWIIIIIIILIIIIIIGHHHHT!!!" Shardz yelled.
She awnsered the door, Looking grey, and sad.
"What do you want, Shardz... Im trying to not study.." Twilight said.
'Dammit! Discords been here first!!' Shardz thought.

Flare headed to Flutters cottage then hesitated for a moment. "What if Discord has been here....no I can deal with cruel Fluttershy" Flare said knocking on the door. "What do you want" Fluttershy answered as she was a dull color now. "Damn it Discord was already here" Flare said before he was hit with a bucket full of water. "GOOD BYE FLUTTER WITCH" Flare yelled as he got rid of the bucket and flew off.

"...." Shardz backed off, and ran to SCC, to see that pinkie is NOT grey. "PINKIEEEEE! Discord is evil agaiinnn!" Shardz yelled concerned.
"Geegollygosh! Is he turning clouds into cotton candy? And making it rain chocolate milk? " Pinkie said, then Shardz nodded.

(Can I have Fireblaze in this)

Fireblaze was sleeping in his mountain home, as he was walking up, then went to check out side and then he see this clouds were raining chocolate rain as he was confuse and everything was going bad too. "WHAT IN EQUESTRIA GOING ON HERE? Is Rainbow Dash not doing her job? I Better find her and ask her what in the world going on?"

Then he flew off to find Rainbow Dash and hope if this not going too well for him too.

Flare arrived at Apple family farm and knocked on the door. "Apple Jack...Discord back" Flare said. "No hes not" a voice said. "Great he been here also" Flare said as he flew and saw Rarity..."Oh please dont be changed" Flare said as he flew down and saw Rarity wasnt gray or anything

(3/6 Corrupted..)
Shardz was being followed by Pinkie, who grabbed a cotton candy cloud, and drank the chocolate milk.
"Pinkie, I will never understand you..." Shardz said while patting pinkie on her head happily.
"Hmmm.... Flame!!! Who have you found, and what are their status?" Shardz yelled.

"First of all its Flare not flame and so far Flutters is now a cruel pony, Apple Jack is a lier, and i was about to go and see Rarity to see if shes okay and I cant find Rainbow Dash" Flar said as he saw a happy Pinkie Pie. "Well at least Pinkie Pie is still okay but Rarity might be okay" Flare said looking and saw Rarity panicking a bit. "This Is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING, DISCORD IS" "Back" A voice said making Flare cringe. "Discord" Flare and Rarity said as they saw Discord drink a glass of chocolate and threw the milk away creating an explosion.

"Oi! You!! Yer been causing some trouble!!" Shardz yelled angrily.
Discord scoffs, And says, "Oh, You got me, Sherlock Shardz.. But with 4/6 of the Elements outta the way, No one can stop me!!" Discord laughed.
"Not if i have anything to say about it..." Shardz said, then spat at the draconequus.

"Or me a new Element of harmony" Flare bluffed knowing Discord wont fall for it. "Oh a new element...and which element may you be" Discord asked looking at Flare. "I'm the element of....ah screw it" Flare said. "Yeah your not gonna fool me the God of Chaos" Discord said as he circled around Flare. "You know You would be perfect for the element of greed" Discord said looking at Rarity. "Touch her and I will hurt you" Flare said as he got in front of Rarity. "What do you want Discord...and why are you doing this"

"Revenge. How about i touch you instead?" Discord said, as he was about to touch flare, but shardz jumped and pushed flare, With her getting touched.

"Oh, look.. how cute. " Discord said while gagging at shardz, saving her friend.
Discorded Shardz stood up, and said, "You Make me sick at how weak you are." She said while running off to a hidden part of ponyville.

"GOD DAMN YOU DISCORD ILL KILL YOU" Flare said as his wings sharpened and very sharp thick feathers floated around him. "Go ahead and touch me I will kill you if you try....God of Chaos or not I dont care" Flare said as a black amulet appeared around his neck. "Im not a fan of puppeteers but i got a nagging fear someone else is pulling at the strings" Flare quoted Tombstones as he fired the feathers at Discord. "Im an element that I never want to be....the element of disharmony is with me and its Hate...i hate you for what you did Discord" Flare said with anger in his voice.

"Well, Looks like i can Corrupt pinkie pie now!" Discord said, devilishly. Pinkie quickly ran, and hid. The draconequus Went right after her.

Meanwhile, At shardz's secret hideout..

"I dont need friends! More money for me!!" D.Shardz said.
In her mind however, Shardz was trying to fight it.

"No you dont" Flare was right behind Discord as he tackled Discord to the ground for how large he is it was surprising how Flare did that. "I hate being ignored" Flare said as Pinkie Pie got far away from Discord. "What makes you want revenge so much Discord what ever did we do to make you take our town away from its beautiful glory" Flare said as the amulet slowly started to fad away. "Theres gotta be a good reason other then revenge cause Revenge solves nothing" Flare said

"Pfft, Its all about revenge. " Discord said as he kicked off Flare.
"You should go find your *Gags* Friend. You'll need her." Discord said as he disappeared into a puff of smoke.

"I dont need anypony! NOT ONE BIT. Nope!" D.shardz said as she went outside to gather a cottoncandy cloud.

"If Twilight can help then no one can...we are in a world of chaos..." Flare went to where Pinkie pie was at and saw Rarity hiding somewhere also. "Rarity are you o-" Flare was cut off by being hit across the face and Rarity holding onto tom the rock and seeing her calling him a diamond" Not you too" Flare said as a tear fell from his eye. "I need to get to Luna and Celestia soon before it gets worst" Flare said as he went into the ari and headed to SCC. "Pinkie Pie you here..I need you cause I need to head to Canterlot and i need you help when we get there" Flare said .

"I-Is he gone?" Pinkie said, revealing herself.
"Aww, What's the matter?" Pinkie said looking to flare, concerned.
Meanwhile..
" The joy of disharmony... I love it." d.Shardz said while drinking Some of the chocolate milk.

Inner shardz is fighting outer shardz.
"No! Disharmony is baaad!" Inner shardz yelled.

"Four things, One Rarity has now been affected, two this amulet is something I never wanted to appear, andand three the whle world is going crazy, and four we need to see the princesses" Flare said as his Disharmony necklace: Anger was around his neck.

Fireblaze flying towards Clousdale trying find Rainbow Dash and seeing haft of Ponyville being discord it while he was looking around. Then it hit him like ton of bricks Discord was doing this and he back. But how the Main six put him back in stone and now he out also got 4 corrupted it. Now he need to get to rainbow dash before this happen or it all over discord won this one but he won't go down fighting. "Dash I am coming so hope you not discorded or I never forgive my self."

"I think i should go and see that weakling.." D.shardz said, and exited her house.

"That pathetic excuse of a friend, He's probably at the SCC.." d.Shardz said, as she ran to the  sugar cube corner.

The discorded shardz busted through the doors. 

"IM BAAACK!!! And im Angry!" D.Shardz said.