Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Orphanage

Feather Gem

@@Feather Gem

"Hahaha. He laughed at her no,maybe,yes response.. " No, maybe or yes in any of the cases you need to unlock the door."  In all truthfulness he was quite dumbfounded himself  on how he talked this last few minutes from somber to right now.  He was generally good with words without really getting how or why.

@@Feather Gem

((I swear I responded to this a while ago...))

Somber was trying his absolute best to not to cry, making some sort of whining noise to not break in tears. Because once he starts crying, there's no really stopping him. Along with that, he always to be a little bit more saddened in life with each cry he has...

@@Leafeon,

Chamois sighed, lowering her head down.  Her horn began to glow the same green as her eyes as she turned the knob of the door with her magic so that it clicked unlock.  She let go of it and the door opened slightly.  Chamois quickly adjusted her position on the box to look less upset and more casual.

@,

Mystical put a gentle smile upon her face and moved Somber away from her slightly so that he could see the smile.  "You're such a good, strong foal, Somber.  I'm sure that your parents would be proud.  Even I'm proud of you."

@Gamer~Changeling97

Sunset looked up at Shade as she spoke. 

"I-I guess I shouldn't be talking, I-I don't know what it's like to be a Changeling... S-sorry... It... It's just that sometimes I w-wish I weren't me... Being able to look and be treated like somepony else would be... A-a dream come true for me... B-but that's because of what happened..."Sunset was unsure of what to say next, but she realized that this secret of Shade's must have been hard to tell, so she felt she owed the filly her last little secret.

"...B-because of this." Sunset lifted up her long mane, uncovering most of the left side of her face, which was riddled with scars. A quick glance could even tell you that there were more slits on that side than the other, if she didn't cover it up all the time. This side of her face was obviously the worst to look at, so she had grown her mane long to hide it.

@Gamer~Changeling97

Sunset looked up at Shade as she spoke. 

"I-I guess I shouldn't be talking, I-I don't know what it's like to be a Changeling... S-sorry... It... It's just that sometimes I w-wish I weren't me... Being able to look and be treated like somepony else would be... A-a dream come true for me... B-but that's because of what happened..."Sunset was unsure of what to say next, but she realized that this secret of Shade's must have been hard to tell, so she felt she owed the filly her last little secret.

"...B-because of this." Sunset lifted up her long mane, uncovering most of the left side of her face, which was riddled with scars. A quick glance could even tell you that there were more slits on that side than the other, if she didn't cover it up all the time. This side of her face was obviously the worst to look at, so she had grown her mane long to hide it.

Shades eyes widened, sunsets face was covered with scars. Even tho shade has been beaten, she had never seen something so bad. "Oh my... Thats... thats terrible... What... What happened? Who did that to you?" She asked. Shade didn't notice the scars when she changed into sunset, this was really something big.

(edited)

(I am on phone so I can't MENTION)

Lionheart opened the door and walked in. She was sitting in a box trying to look casual. *Who is she trying to fool. She is in a box in a storage closet.There is nothing casual here.* He thought to himself but decided not bring up.

"So. What happenedthat made you run all the way here to curl into a box? " He asked just as casually as she was sitting as if to fit the casual nothing happened mood.

(Ok I finally have normal internet again soooo here is the mention ? This place has been a liiiitle bit dead in my absence  @@Feather Gem,  (

Edited by Leafeon

• 2 months later...

Caramel corn walked behind the social worker that had helped her case. She sniffled as she looked at the orphanage. It felt ominous and she didn't trust it. The social worker led her in, signed some papers, and left without a word to her. She was alone. "Hello? Anypony there?" She called out in a soft voice,sniffling as she looked around