Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Problem With Member Title

The Stranger
Go to solution Solved by King,

I just recently decided I wanted to change my member title here on the MLP Forums but when I went into the settings part of my account the member title option was gone. If the option was removed for members who don't donate to the site the courteous thing to have done is Informed us or removed our member title before taking away the option from us.

Maybe it's still there and I just didn't look thoroughly. Whatever the case is could someone kindly remove my member title since I can't or if the option is still there inform me on how to change my member title?

Thank you in advance.

It was only there for the Making Christmas Merrier thing we had on the forums, the option to edit your member tittle is completely gone along with the option to remove it. If you ask a mod to delete it, I'm sure they can get rid of it for you :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
-snip-

The Member Title privilege was a part of the delayed "Christmas Gift" to the community. the privileges given were only to last something like 9 days, but ended up lasting a bit longer. It was talked about in a thread in here as well that if you choose a member title to be careful as eventually you would get stuck with it.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/60704-member-titles/

I'd like to make one more addition to all this: My recommendation before you change it using your Fancy Temp Subscriber Benefits to think long and hard about you want though. Because unless you plan on shelling out the green (AKA donating to the site) or changing back to a generic title (such as Bird or Pegasus), it's going to stay there for a long time. So yeah, make sure it's something you really want!

That being said, if you ask a moderator to change it back to normal, most would be happy to help you, so that would be your best bet img-1505464-1-happy.png

Edit: With this answered, Im gonna go ahead and lock it up here ^_^

Have a good day :)

Edited by Dawn♥Rider