Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Member Titles?

Emerald Heart
Go to solution Solved by King,

I have been noticing some most members have edited member titals, and I was wondering if I could get one. I am not sure if you have to reach a certain level, or if the modified member titles just apply to some people. 

(edited)

I have been noticing some most members have edited member titals, and I was wondering if I could get one. I am not sure if you have to reach a certain level, or if the modified member titles just apply to some people. 

EDIT: apparently the Subscriber privileges have been taken back now. not sure why your names are still gold, but you wont be able to get your name changes unless you donate now.

At the moment, ALL members are able to edit their member titles due to the Christmas gift to the community of 9 days Subscriber status (Even though its been longer then 9 days img-1469199-1-tongue.png)

Just head into your settings area and it should be right under your Profile Information area, like in this screenshot.

Edit: Also take these into consideration...

My recommendation before you change it using your Fancy Temp Subscriber Benefits to think long and hard about you want though. Because unless you plan on shelling out the green (AKA donating to the site) or changing back to a generic title (such as Bird or Pegasus), it's going to stay there for a long time.

Staff have always been 100% willing to change someone's custom title back to the default rank they're currently at, all they have to do is ask img-1469199-2-tongue.png
Edited by Dawn♥Rider

(edited)

Actually, for only a few more days, all members can change their titles. Just go to your profile, hit "Edit", and you should be able to find it from there.

However, in a few days, it'll go back to normal, where you'll have to be a subscriber/doner to get/change your title. So change it while you can :)

Edited by Betez

(Even though its been longer then 9 days )

Consider the extra couple days a small bit of interest earned on this particular reward, given the amount of time it took for it to go through. ;)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd like to make one more addition to all this: My recommendation before you change it using your Fancy Temp Subscriber Benefits to think long and hard about you want though. Because unless you plan on shelling out the green (AKA donating to the site) or changing back to a generic title (such as Bird or Pegasus), it's going to stay there for a long time. So yeah, make sure it's something you really want!

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like to make one more addition to all this: My recommendation before you change it using your Fancy Temp Subscriber Benefits to think long and hard about you want though. Because unless you plan on shelling out the green (AKA donating to the site) or changing back to a generic title (such as Bird or Pegasus), it's going to stay there for a long time.So yeah, make sure it's something you really want!

Staff have always been 100% willing to change someone's custom title back to the default rank they're currently at, all they have to do is ask :P

Staff have always been 100% willing to change someone's custom title back to the default rank they're currently at, all they have to do is ask tongue.png

I brought that up already.

Because unless you plan on shelling out the green (AKA donating to the site) or changing back to a generic title (such as Bird or Pegasus),

My point was that if he wants to keep a fancy custom title and not go back to the boring old default, he should think long and hard whilst he has the opportunity if he cannot or is not willing to pay. 

(edited)

Well this seems to be answered appropriately happy.png

If you continue to have issues with it, feel free to PM one of the moderators and Im sure they would be happy to change it for you smile.png

With that said, Im locking this up

Have a nice day smile.png

Edited by Dawn♥Rider
  • Brohoof 1