Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nothing.

Mlpfan185

Who told you it was a Pinkie Pie painting? That is super duper top secret information. We have a spy in here, somewhere, I think.

I don't think I should be saying this, but I have spies everywhere in every nook and cranny and they are always reporting there findings to me. haha :P

Any other payment methods than Paypal btw? Because if I bid now, there's a 50% chance that the bank will not have transferred the money before the painting is done :( (I did make the transaction to Paypal last night though, so it might be possible that it'll be there today or tomorrow. Could also be possible that it's there next Monday...)

Well dayum then. Yolo and all that stuff, I guess. Money doesn't grow on trees, but it's for a good cause.

I (Jamza) wish to bid in the amount of 85.00($USD).

(Don't know how to make the text that fancy colour and size on iPad, but I think this'll work)

(edited)

(\ ^ _ ^

Why, thank you. Like I said, it's for a good cause. (Now finish the painting quickly so that I'll win >: ) ) i just hope we can make Feld0@Bronycon happen.

Well, off to work then.. See you later in the hopes of seeing this finished :3 Allons-y!

Edited by Jamza

(edited)

Damn you Wonderbolt_Spitfire... That's too much for me :( Well, to be completely honest, I hit my money cap at that $85. Well, I guess you can' always win *sigh*

Welp, now I just wanna see the finished product :) Three paintings from DB would be awesome! Say, Detective, is the third one going to add to these two, or will it be separate?

EDIT: Ah, should've checked the first post :P Ignore that question...

Edited by Jamza

Wow!  Just wow!  I'm very impressed with how this is going!  I wish you all good luck in your bidding.  I also wish Feld0 good luck in getting to Brony Con.  It makes me proud to be part of such a wonderful community.  If I wasn't 14 and saving up for some other things right now, I'd be donating as well.

Ho-ho-holy buck, this got big! 0_0

Well, now I know for 100% certainty that I'm outbid XD I don't even think I have that much at the moment... Well... It's payday soon :3 Really glad people are willing to put so much effort for a good cause! GO BRONIES!!! yay.png

(edited)

Something was here.Something was here.Something was here.Something was here.Something was here.

Edited by NONAME

The more you update the painting the more I love it and hate that i love it haha. I'm glad I have a lot of disposable income right now and I've been getting tons of grants for school so I haven't had to worry about school payments. I need to possibly find wall space if I win these paintings that will be a project all its own.

Wow, I'm already out of the running for this auction.  I could outbid you, Spitfire, but I want to have enough money on hand to be able to attend Bronycon myself.  :P  Let me just say the paintings look amazing and I'm glad the proceeds are going to a good cause. 

Oh well.  But just to show some appreciation for all this community has done for me, I will add a little something to the general Feld0 travel fund.  :)

• Brohoof 2

I (morager) wish to bid the amount of 250($USD)

that painting is looking pretty cool, i cant wait to see it finished. sorry wonderbolt_spitfire but i want it too lol.

(edited)

You ready for this? Brace yourselfs. Like seriously grab your ankles girls.

I (Wonderbolt_Spitfire) wish to bid in the amount of 350.00($USD).

Im running out of body parts to sell I would like to be able to hang up the paintings haha

Oh and once the EMTs are done resuscitating you, you may want to lie back down and proceed to have another.

Edited by Wonderbolt_Spitfire