Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nothing.

Mlpfan185

Wait... Are you serious? That is like a quarter of what Feld0 needs to get the forums to bronycon. That sir, is an insane bid, and you should feel insane.

You guys are killing me!

ε=ε=ε=┌(;*´Д`)ノ

I must say that this money does cut into my MLP shirt budget but I guess I'll just manage with the ones I have now. I do talk to myself a lot so I guess you can call me insane. Haha

• Brohoof 1

Oh cool Detective Butler is doing an auction to send Feld0 to BronyCon. That's cool and I love DB's paintings, I've got a little bit of money let's see what the bidding is at....$500!

We'll I'll see myself out then.

I must say that this money does cut into my MLP shirt budget but I guess I'll just manage with the ones I have now. I do talk to myself a lot so I guess you can call me insane. Haha

If you win I will buy you a shirt for donating this much. It will be my contribution since I got outbid after you two crazy people too $10 increments for $100 dollar ones haha

• Brohoof 1

Some people have disposable income. If they want to give back to a community that has done good things, then more power to them. If there is anything I have learned in my short time alive, it's that nothing is ridiculous, people laughed at Bill Gates and Steve Jobs saying that it was ridiculous to invest in computers and that they were only a 'fad'. Look how far that 'fad' has come. Just because you analyze something to be ridiculous doesn't mean it is. I would bet money on the fact that comments like that provide the drive and passion for Feld0 and Staff to make sure his vision is a giant success. So I guess what I'm saying is "Haters keep hatin, because we be Love and Toleratin"

I (Wonderbolt_Spitfire) wish to bid in the amount of 500($USD).

i agree 100% with you, i have extra money and im living comfortably, so i like to use what i have extra to help, specially for this community. for that i wrote a parody of part of the song im sexy and i know it.

i get home from work and this is what i see

wonderbolt spitfire has out bid me

i really like this painting and im not afraid to show it, show it

im going to own it

I (morager) wish to bid the amount of 600($USD)

• Brohoof 14

(edited)

Im sure you all remember my last reaction....double it upon seeing the new top bid....

Looks like I wont be needing to give Feld0 the entire $800 now xD

I'll probably just give him the money for University or for the site, who knows happy.png

Edited by Dawn♥Rider

There once was a pony from the Forums

D.B's freetime he did scorn

He took a stab at a bid

Just to get rid

Of any freetime he hadn't forlorn.

lol nice, but i really do enjoy doing things like this, specialy for this community for how awesome it is.  im really happy to be apart of this :)

I would laugh so much if this solely made the amount required needed to take Feld0 and the rest of the staff team to Bronycon XD

I wouldn't 0_0

I have no clue what I would do to make it worth it for the winner at that point. I am already adding more paintings just trying to make it a nicer prize for the winner.

:P I bet you would, and in fact are. The fact that you are responsible for 600USD so far being made to send poniverse to bronycon is amazing. Why don't you do another canvas, that is blank UNTIL the auction ends. Then the winner gets a custom painting on it :)

• Brohoof 1

Perhaps I will do that later. It is not a bad idea, however, if you look through the comments, there was more than one pony concerned they could not see the finished product before they bid.

But isn't that the entire point in a blind auction? You don't see what your getting until the end.... Sompeople I will never understand.

But with the custom painting, by doing that it means that the winner can ensure that they get atleast one painting that know the details of :P Seeing as they will have decided them.

That is the point of a blind auction, but I see where there coming from. You wouldn't buy a car without test driving it and having a mechanic look at it? I wouldn't really call this a blind auction though seeing as you can see the product as it evolves and it is up to the buyer to make the choice of appraising what they think the art is worth to them. I love the paintings and can't wait to see what the other two canvases turn into. I'm pretty sure that Feld0 and crew will be going to Bronycon seeing as the bidding is so high and there is still over a month and a half left to reach the $2000 goal.

Look who just was added into the mix. Is it fastest pony? I think it is. The third painting will be Rainbow Dash. So here is the deal. The two highest bidders get to say what goes on the fourth painting. Well, come on. Challenge me! Remember, these go together as a set, so keep to the theme.

I am talking to you two crazy ponies. I want you two to pitch me an idea of what should go on the fourth canvas. See previous post. ^

Wahay! You decided to take on my idea :P And youve made the next one RD, best pony (well almost.... Spitfire is slightly better methinks...)

• Brohoof 1

I just want to say how amazed I am by the bidding here.  Nobody ever thought such a huge chunk of the $2,000 goal would be reached from this. 

Anyway, can the auction headline be updated to reflect the current amount?  It still says bidding starts at $15.  :P

• Brohoof 1

Look who just was added into the mix. Is it fastest pony? I think it is. The third painting will be Rainbow Dash. So here is the deal. The two highest bidders get to say what goes on the fourth painting. Well, come on. Challenge me! Remember, these go together as a set, so keep to the theme.

I just finished watching this episode for the 3rd time and a few ideas that come to mind would be Applejack while she's harvesting her corn field. Or another one would be to do Discord although he doesn't appear in the episode until the second half but I feel he might be challenging due to his anatomy.

I just finished watching this episode for the 3rd time and a few ideas that come to mind would be Applejack while she's harvesting her corn field. Or another one would be to do Discord although he doesn't appear in the episode until the second half but I feel he might be challenging due to his anatomy.

Think you'll bid again?

It seems every other bid has been one from you so far :P Seems a shame to break the streak! Good luck in the bidding war!

Think you'll bid again?

It seems every other bid has been one from you so far tongue.png Seems a shame to break the streak! Good luck in the bidding war!

I thought I was knocked out by that 600 bid, but then he decides to go and add my second favorite pony, well third If we count Spitfire. I'm waiting to she how her mane comes out before I bid again because that is the most important part to me and I've seen a lot of times it not done properly and that is a pet peeve of mine.

I thought I was knocked out by that 600 bid, but then he decides to go and add my second favorite pony, well third If we count Spitfire. I'm waiting to she how her mane comes out before I bid again because that is the most important part to me and I've seen a lot of times it not done properly and that is a pet peeve of mine.

Third favourite? What are the other 2?

For me top 3:

1) Spitfire

2) RD

3) AJ

Tbh all the wonderbolts are pretty awesome. Perhaps that could be the last pic? Soarin, Misty Fly and Spitfire flying together? :D

• Brohoof 1

Third favourite? What are the other 2?

For me top 3:

1) Spitfire

2) RD

3) AJ

Tbh all the wonderbolts are pretty awesome. Perhaps that could be the last pic? Soarin, Misty Fly and Spitfire flying together? biggrin.png

My Top 3 Favorite Ponies:

1) Spitfire

2) Pinkie Pie

3) Rainbow Dash

I completely agree with you the Wonderbolts are awesome. They're some of the coolest ponies in my opinion.

If you win, you have to have the last pic as those 3 wonderbolts! Would look awesome :D (Of course, my oc that Im having drawn atm would beat them all :P )

• Brohoof 1

Lol If I lose I will just commission DB to do something like that although I really love his Cloudsdale painting. It's really well done and it's not obvious that it's an MLP painting. It looks like it could be any cloud city (unless of course you know MLP).

• Brohoof 1