Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nothing.

Mlpfan185

This is a really cool thing to do, and very kind aswell! A great cause! However I don't really have any money extra, and being a closet brony doesn't help with donating or buying stuff like this :P.

So yeah, I'm gonna have to skip out on this, sorry. Good luck with the sales! And good luck to all the bidders :).

Not done yet, but I am still working on it. A.J. always gives me a little trouble. She is just a troubled pony! Her shading always throws me a bit, not sure why. There is allot more work to do here.

img-1558425-1-DSC04614_zpsefe225e5.jpg

its looking really good, like ive said you cant rush perfect :) there's no need to rush and take your time the moneys not going anywhere :P

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Applejack = Finished excepting some touchups.

Pinkie Pie = Finished excepting some touchups.

Mr. Cloud = Finished excepting some touchups.

Rainbow Dash = Being reworked a bit.

Stay tuned, trying to have these all finished up tonight. The winner of this bid war is Morager at $600!

Thank you Morager for your insanely generous bid. I know it has been a while since this auction started, but I wanted to restate, you are not only helping send Feld0 to bronycon, but the representation of the MLPForums. Wonderbolt_Spitfire, nice try mate, you really kept this thing going, and you were one of our earliest bidders.

Morager, I will see what I can do in sending you an extra little surprise gift. If for some reason you ever look back on this and regret it, don't. I appreciate this, probably, more than Feld0 himself. In all honesty, these paintings would cost around $30 apiece as a commissions  and I know you know that. So this really is a helluva donation, so here is a BIG thank you.

THANK YOU!

not a problem dude i had fun and i cant wait to get the paintings. i hope to meet feld0 and you if your going to bronycon as well. lol now i wonder what my family might think when i hang these up happy.png

• Brohoof 2

not a problem dude i had fun and i cant wait to get the paintings. i hope to meet feld0 and you if your going to bronycon as well. lol now i wonder what my family might think when i hang these up img-1592065-1-happy.png

Dude, in all honesty,

I'd actually think Feld0 and the rest of the Staff that will be attending would like to meet the person who donated more than a 1/4 of the requested donation ;)

If only Wonderbolt_Spitfire had continued to up the bid, it would've have been the single-highest donation to the forum *so-to-speak* to date. All I have to say, now that this auction has ended, is that both you and @Wonderbolt_Spitfire are two crazy SoBs... happy.png

• Brohoof 3