Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nothing.

Mlpfan185

Look who just was added into the mix. Is it fastest pony? I think it is. The third painting will be Rainbow Dash. So here is the deal. The two highest bidders get to say what goes on the fourth painting. Well, come on. Challenge me! Remember, these go together as a set, so keep to the theme.

I am talking to you two crazy ponies. I want you two to pitch me an idea of what should go on the fourth canvas. See previous post. ^

lol i think the forth painting should be ether of discord or fluttershy, but thats my opinion. im happy with whatever you choose and adding rainbow dash makes me like this more, feld0 might have this whole trip payed off by us lol

• Brohoof 1

i wish I could go.. But i spent up everything at Anime Central. I also wish I could pant better and such but it doesnt help that my family funs is extremly low.Also... I dont have a job... But I wish the best of luck to who ever can!!

My heart is broken. I would LOVE to buy that Rainbow Dash painting in progress. But there is no way I'd be able to outbid for it. Good luck to whoever goes for that second set.

BLARGH! Everypony loves that painting, and I hate it so very much. I can do so much better than that now, and I just look back at it and it looks terrible. I might do another Cloudsdale and put it up for sale, just to show myself that I can do it.

I am considering either Fluttershy or Rarity at this point. Though I am open to anything.

lol the cloudsdale one is good tho, i dont see how you can hate it. if you decides to do fluttershy you cant forget angel bunny :P

• Brohoof 1

Sorry for the slow updates, I have allot of work on top of me right now. I should have allot more updates here after Wednesday. Sorry for the delay.

yea its no problem, dont worry about it, we all get busy at times. so take your time, you cant rush perfection lol :P and from what you have so far its going to be great

• Brohoof 1

Man get to sleep! haha no need to rush this I'm pretty sure we're all content waiting the time needed for you to do everything you need to do. The Dash painting is off to a good start by the way, can't wait for the extra coats to be added to give me detail and depth.

Wow, that's amazing.  Both the paintings and Morager's bid.  :) 

It's hard to believe that between this and the general BronyCon fund, we're now up to $1,600.  Keep up the good work!

(edited)

Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. 

Edited by NONAME
  • Brohoof 1

Look at that everypony, an update. I have been busy with so many many things. However, I will dedicate the next few days to getting these paintings finished. ALSO

Congratulations to me, I am opening a nice PC shop. So if you wonder where this little pony has wandered off to. That is what I am busy with at the moment.

congratulations dude, i hope it all works out well for you, and the paintings are looking amazing, and ive see you added applejack, very nice. keep it up

Ok! I will be finishing up these paintings tonight. If, for some reason, you are crazy enough to outbid these two ponies, then this is your chance.

cool cant wait to see these finally finished and i would be amazed if anyone bids any higher than us, honest i wouldn't feel bad about it lol

I am still here and painting. I will post some update pictures here soon, maybe even the finished product. If I had more time, I would throw in something else, I dunno, maybe I will go to Toys R' Us tomorrow, and pick up a figure or something.

i figured you had plenty of time since bronycon is still 50 day away, unless they need the money that soon but idk, and yay Toys R' Us

I don't want to drag this on forever, though, I would not mind adding ANOTHER painting to the mix. I will see what Feld0 thinks. I keep having this vision of a 20" painting of Discord, mounted by a Fluffle Puff, pulling the whole thing together.

omg omg omg please ask him that would be amazing lol i would love to see that, specially with discord and fluffle puff together happy.png 

I can not shake the image. It just keeps coming to my head, and I laugh. Right there in the middle of the hardware store, I just broke out laughing, and I almost need to do it.

lol yea i know that feeling, ill be at work and think of something random that pinkie pie would do or a good idea for a drawing and i would start smiling and laughing. my co-workers look at me like im cray cray