Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

These new episodes so far...

Goodra

are lacking showtunes. I was expecting Luna to sing a song of lament when she was walking alone on the bridge. Don't get me wrong, these episodes are awesome so far, they just need that "musical touch".

are lacking showtunes. I was expecting Luna to sing a song of lament when she was walking alone on the bridge. Don't get me wrong, these episodes are awesome so far, they just need that "musical touch".

Just wait until next week.

A Rarity + Sweetie Bell Episode most likely equals-

SONGS :D

I was hoping for a song (or at least something musical from pinkie pie).

There should be at least one song in the next episode. Or the CMC will do a song to try and raise Applebloom's spirits in episode 6.

I want a song. Now.

:C

I thought about this last episode. There is a disturbing lack of songs so far. In season 1 we already had a song by episode 2 and another in episode 3.

Well if memory serves correctly the creators of the show said that their will be somewhere betwen 15 - 20 songs this season...

so don't worry too much about it.

I have faith in them, I just hope they don't wait and do them all one after the other. I like songs but this isn't a musical. Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

this is the bronyfandom. youtube overflows with the music of our people.

Youtube bends over and accepts it. Trolls can't troll us as the entire thing about our fandom is love and tolerance.

Untrollable C:

I was sort of expecting a musical number about Nightmare Night, explaining how and why they celebrate it. Instead, we got Zecora. Don't get me wrong, I like Zecora and thought it was done really well, but it just wasn't what I expected. I'm sure there will be plenty of songs to come.

If I know this fandom correctly, once that first new song of the show airs. The fans will take it and make a Video Game, Papercraft, Remix Album and a Feature Film is about 6 days... you know its true.

Change the days to hours, and you got it. Edited by Finesthour
  • Brohoof 3

As much as I was hoping for a Halloween themed song, it's not so odd that we haven't gotten a song yet. Winter Wrap Up was the first major song of season 1, and that was episode 11.

There is a lack of Pinkie songs though. We had two already by this point in season 1.

I'm pretty upset with the lack of songs, but maybe that just means they were taking more time to work on these new songs. Maybe we'll have a couple more grand song like At the Gala and Art of the Dress. If that's why we haven't gotten any songs yet, then I'm okay with it...

and Sweetie Belle will still not get her cutie mark

She probably won't see it as her special talent. She is pretty dumb, fabric...

I'm looking forward to having new songs. I was somewhat let down after each episode because of the lack of songs, but I'm not too worried. I think there'll probably be a song next episode, seeing as it's Rarity and Sweetie Belle, and the whole point is them being sisters. Now, this is probably a long shot, but I really want them to have a duet - I think it would be fitting to the episode, not to mention it would be amazing!

It's a terrible thing to think, but that just made me imagine Luna walking along, looking depressed, singing to herself "Walking on the Moon" by The Police.

"Giant steps are what you take,

walking on the moon..."

Also: I must agree with others in this thread: With a Rarity/Sweetie Belle episode coming up it would be such a wasted opportunity if there isn't a song.

• Brohoof 3