Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fallout Equestria Dramatic Reading Casting Call| female voices NEEDED

Skullbuster

(edited)

So me and my girlfriend are starting a little project, and we need some help, we are starting a dramatic reading of fallout equestria so heres what we need for the first chapter

Voice/Sound editor(for when we need to alter voices):

Voices for:

LittlePip/Narrorator(needs to be committed)[voice shouldnt be too soft or overly feminine, narrorator voice needs to be slightly different]:

Velvet Remedy: taken
Overmare[think of mayor mare]:

male extras*: Jalokim

female extras*:

* extras need to have a wide range of voices

Edited by Skullbuster
  • Brohoof 4

I'd love to help Skull, but I have no recording devices except for my crappy laptop mic, but that really sucks. Plus, you and I both know that I can't change the pitch of my voice whatsoever so....

Plus your girlfriend kind of hates me...

Sorry bud. I'll try to see if I can find anyone to help, though :3

Gosh.Freaking.Dangit. This is exactly what I've been looking for.

It's moments like this that I really freaking wish I had a decent mic, as well as more time alone at home, because if I did, I'd join this in a heartbeat D: I have a pretty decent vocal range, and every time I read FoE I provide voices for the male parts. *sigh* Ah well, you win some, you lose some I suppose. Maybe in the future.

Either way though, I wish you luck on your quest to discover voice actors!

You need voice actors eh? Well you are in luck my friend!

I am Jalokim, a voice actor who has been in MANY different productions.

I can do a wide array of voices, and I guarantee that I can cover all the male extras.

I also have a friend who is a great sound editor, I'm sure he will want to help.

Also, does the Narrator HAVE to be female? Because if not, I can do the narrator as well. (The only voices I can't do are female voices.)

(edited)

You need voice actors eh? Well you are in luck my friend!

I am Jalokim, a voice actor who has been in MANY different productions.

I can do a wide array of voices, and I guarantee that I can cover all the male extras.

I also have a friend who is a great sound editor, I'm sure he will want to help.

Also, does the Narrator HAVE to be female? Because if not, I can do the narrator as well. (The only voices I can't do are female voices.)

thats great! can you give some samples of  your work? and while i appreciate it, the narrorator and the main character are the same person, as the story is told in the first person

also is your a friend apart of the forums?

Edited by Skullbuster

thats great! can you give some samples of  your work? and while i appreciate it, the narrorator and the main character are the same person, as the story is told in the first person

also is your a friend apart of the forums?

Unfortunately not,  but he is great just the same. You can contact him on youtube or Skype. I'll tell him his contact details later.

I'll send some samples of my work in a few mins, I'm just gonna get it prepared. In the mean time, do you have a Skype account? It'll be easier for me to contact you that way.

Hooray! This looks like it's already coming together! I'm so happy people are always so enthusiastic on these forums!

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately not,  but he is great just the same. You can contact him on youtube or Skype. I'll tell him his contact details later.

I'll send some samples of my work in a few mins, I'm just gonna get it prepared. In the mean time, do you have a Skype account? It'll be easier for me to contact you that way.

yes i do have skype, its skullbuster1220, and also once you give me your friends contact info ill contact him about it, cant wait to see your work

Sent you a contact request on Skype. I'll send you examples of my voice acting there, OR you can listen to it over a call.

I'll also send my bud's contact info on Skype.

ok this is going great so far, im glad to see so much interest,  we need female voices, if anyone is or knows someone who would be interested direct them here

I can do pretty much any male voice and a couple of female-sounding voices to day (imagine RD, Scootaloo, or Twilight). I have a pretty wide vocal range, especially in the lower registers.

I'll send you a couple quotes if I have a chance to record. Unfortunately I'm moving my studio into my shed to make more space in my room, unfortunately that means I will have to do all my recording in my car so It may not be the best quality.

I recorded some of the background lines you sent me.

Also I would like to try out for one of the main character spots, I have a couple more lines I'm gonna record for you, mostly Calamity and Littlepip parts. I'll send you what I have via PM.

I would love to help as a male extra. I have a pretty wide range, and can do pretty deep voices as well. How should i audition? Also i have some background in editing if needed.

you can PM me what you have, that works, and the most editing we need is electronicly edit them, like make them sound like a recording or a radio kind of thing

Hey, could I request the spot as narrator? I have a decent microphone for recording and am confident while speaking. Feel free to add me on skype to chat about it. As for the different bit... I'm british :P that different enough for you? :D

Hello! I like voice acting and would help. I can do some female voice, I have demos of me doing the mane 6, I can send them to you if you want. 

Actually, I'm going to be gone 3 weeks, so I won't be able to do anything till then. I'll be away without Interwebs.

Hello! I like voice acting and would help. I can do some female voice, I have demos of me doing the mane 6, I can send them to you if you want. 

Actually, I'm going to be gone 3 weeks, so I won't be able to do anything till then. I'll be away without Interwebs.

great! and when you get back do contact me, we would love the help, thanks for showing interest

Well, if my recording... stuff is up to par, I'd be happy to do some extras or something! I'd be happy to get a few samples made, but the only thing I have so far is a Pinkie Pie Ticket song impersonation. I'll leave it on this post if you want to check it out.

Ticket Song.mp3

Well, if my recording... stuff is up to par, I'd be happy to do some extras or something! I'd be happy to get a few samples made, but the only thing I have so far is a Pinkie Pie Ticket song impersonation. I'll leave it on this post if you want to check it out.

GREAT! contact me through PM and ill give you my skype

thanks for showing interest! we like it when people show interest

• 3 weeks later...

great! and when you get back do contact me, we would love the help, thanks for showing interest

Awesome! So I'm finally back, should I send you voice memo demos for the mane 6 that I've done? How should I send them to you? Is email good? I've been trying to upload them directly onto here but it keeps telling me I'm not permitted to upload that kind of file. :( 

Awesome! So I'm finally back, should I send you voice memo demos for the mane 6 that I've done? How should I send them to you? Is email good? I've been trying to upload them directly onto here but it keeps telling me I'm not permitted to upload that kind of file. sad.png

upload the file and mark it as unlisted. then PM me that how i would do it, also in the PM let me know your skype name so i can add you to our skype group

I don't mind helping and I know some other bronies who would help also including female bronies. I don't know the story you are talking about at all, could you send some examples of what kind of voices you want, and maybe what they are saying?

So I couldn't figure out how to upload it here because I'm bad at stuff, but I made some youtube videos out of my voices, and here they are: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEpuKzCgk1Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOrW47T0w-Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lILZSzSY60

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRZFH2Gzxr0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPqm1yBkyTs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RiXK0R1EAQ