Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help with OC name

RileyJC1243

(edited)

post-16280-0-57813100-1371319883_thumb.png

Hello! I need some help with a name for my OC(refer to pic above)
Excuse me if I mix a bit too much real world stuff in here.
OC lives in alternate universe.

OC...things.
Race:Unicorn
Personality:Intelligent,creative,shy.down-to-earth,helpful,peaceful,sympathetic,honest
Likes:Peace and quiet,sleeping,creativity,problems to solve,mathematics,pizza,apple juice
Dislikes:Bad coding,braggers,salad,soy milk,liars,people who just copy things to look good,sleep deprivation
Backstory:As a unicorn who got his very first computer at the age of 4,he quickly mastered the art of DOS and simple programming(by the age of 5). His parents were worried due to the fact that he rarely went outside and his magic was...to say the least,weak. He was diagnosed with asthma at the age of 7.
          And then computers with mice came out(he was 8 at the time of mice with computers). Oh boy,was [OC name here] excited. He could just imagine the programs he could develop using the mouse. He eventually developed a program that would scan the computer for any traces of viruses and delete them. This became known as the first anti-virus in the now technologically advanced Equestria. After distributing this on the very new internet,he discovered his cutie mark after receiving such positive feedback. He was then
         He continued making programs and distributing them on the internet until he got a job at a programming shop in Ponyville. Now he's making friends and trying to be as social as possible in his free time,but he is very shy.
 Other(mean) unicorns see him as useless because of his weak magic. He simply walks away from them. He never grasped the idea of talking it out. He is currently working on a teleporter powered by the sun using solar panels. He is also very weak and has a bit of trouble standing up to even a light punch(very,very light). He was born that way.

EDIT:Don't need this anymore.Decided on a name.
Edited by RileyJC1243