Hey guys! This is my first digital coloring of a drawing by Sky Song :) She drew it for me in a request and I couldn't love it more :D

So here it is! :) It is based on my Fan Fiction, The Road to Canterlot! The link to the fan fiction is right here. Feel free to read it!! :)(There's only one chapter at the moment)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/63458-the-road-to-canterlot-chapter-one/?hl=the+road+to+canterlot

post-16500-0-90108900-1371768112.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The drawing looks pretty well done! Sky did a great job drawing it smile.png.

The coloring all looks to be fine to me. There's some cool little highlights of purple in the mane and stuff.

Overall looks good.

Edited by Zygen

well, as for the drawing i think vinyl's mane is a bit off, as are the proportions. but that's everything i got. very nice drawings overall. smile.png

Well, based off of my fan fiction, Vinyl has perfect hair until Sugar accidentally messes it up. Then Vinyl keeps it messy. Plus, they are still fillies so her mane is still growing :D Thanks for the feedback!! I appreciate it!

Well, based off of my fan fiction, Vinyl has perfect hair until Sugar accidentally messes it up. Then Vinyl keeps it messy. Plus, they are still fillies so her mane is still growing biggrin.png Thanks for the feedback!! I appreciate it!

o damn, i didn't realise they where supposed to be filly's ! how did i not see that?  anyway, you can discard the part that says the proportions are off now. :S

• Brohoof 1

o damn, i didn't realise they where supposed to be filly's ! how did i not see that?  anyway, you can discard the part that says the proportions are off now. :S

It's okay ^.^ Everypony makes a mistake sometime or another! :D Don't take it rough! Haha! :) Oi vey! I still need to practice my digital coloring though

• Brohoof 1