Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Bloodbath on the red x

RAGESTAR

(edited)

@@TheBreech

(OoC: Are you just going to dodge everything? I'm getting bored.)

Altair struck Swordpoint, but it only sent him reeling backward. He righted himself with help from his wings and shot up into the air, disappearing behind the clouds.

"What the..." Rainbow said. "What is he doing? Be careful, Cosmo!"

(I know, i was going to take your last strike but it seemed unreasonable to turn Cosmo into a pin cusion... Also, i checked, and i did say the shield is a bubble for future reference)

Cosmo saw Swordpoint penetrate the shield with a sigh, "That... Like I said, my training was in attacking, not protecting," he said as he set a spell to reinforce the shield when Swordpoint passed though it again. "Rainbow Dash, at this rate, I've got to fight him. It was luck that kept me from becoming a pin cusion. I won't go for vital organs or anything but... well, be prepared to see him in the doctor's room for awhile..." Cosmo said, preparing several ghost blades of The Black Feathers, to shoot up and attack as soon as Swordpoint was in sight.

Edited by TheBreech

Stone walked up to the end of the boat. She looked at the water. And then a dropplet of sea water hit her face. And she jumped back and ran over to sole hugging him in a death hug. She was shaking and shivering from the fact that she didn't wanna drowned. "NOT THE WATER NOT THE WATER" she said closing her eyes.

sole just smiled as she hugged him "its okay stony... i'd never let ya drown." He said calmly, not even attempting to stop the hug "w-well, ya know, cuz your my friend." He lied quickly "so... ya calmed down yet?" He asked her, since she was still hugging him, and still looked scared of the water "ya know your gonna have to get use to the water if your gonna be around it for a while." He said calmly.

(edited)

@@TheBreech

(OoC: Oh... whoops. Ah, well. In any case, I'm not going to make Swordpoint kill Cosmo. My plan was to attempt to knock Cosmo down and have Swordpoint prepare to kill him but then have Rainbow bring him back to his senses or something.)

As Swordpoint breached the clouds, he turned and landed gently on them. He stopped suddenly. "Wait... what is..." Kill Cosmo... You must kill him... "Those voices... they are weak... What am I doing?! I must fight them!" Do not struggle. Only know that we will release you if you do as we ask. "Do as you ask? Kill Cosmo? But... I cannot... He is innocent!" He's a killer, Swordpoint. A murderer. That certainly must not sit well with you. "No! Leave me be! I cannot!" You will kill him and bring your crew to us for your redemption! They must all pay for their crimes!

Swordpoint's eyes glazed over again. "Yes. I will bring them to justice for their crimes. But they cannot penetrate that shield. I must kill Cosmo and bring justice upon him." Swordpoint charged his magic again and teleported beneath the deck of the ship, using a tracing spell to find Cosmo. He moved directly beneath Cosmo and shot upwards through the deck, smashing the wood on which Cosmo stood in an attempt to crash into him and wind him.

Rainbow jumped as he crashed through the deck. "OH, BUCK!"

Edited by Justin ZW

sole just smiled as she hugged him "its okay stony... i'd never let ya drown." He said calmly, not even attempting to stop the hug "w-well, ya know, cuz your my friend." He lied quickly "so... ya calmed down yet?" He asked her, since she was still hugging him, and still looked scared of the water "ya know your gonna have to get use to the water if your gonna be around it for a while." He said calmly.

Stone blushed once her eyes opened. "Oh um....sorry." She let go of sole and fell to the ground. She brushed herself off from the fall. "Yeah.....I know....I can't wait to get off this stupid piece of junk. So boring here" she said looking around "hey sole, is there any, you know, metal or cold on this ship?" She asked.

Stone blushed once her eyes opened. "Oh um....sorry." She let go of sole and fell to the ground. She brushed herself off from the fall. "Yeah.....I know....I can't wait to get off this stupid piece of junk. So boring here" she said looking around "hey sole, is there any, you know, metal or cold on this ship?" She asked.

sole was a bit disappointed as she let go, but quickly began to laugh "uh, stony? Ya do realize how long we'll be at sea right?" He asked with a chuckle "we'll be at sea for at least a few weeks at a time, only docking for supplies and repairs." He smiled and shrugged "wanna nother hug?" He asked sarcastically.

(edited)

sole was a bit disappointed as she let go, but quickly began to laugh "uh, stony? Ya do realize how long we'll be at sea right?" He asked with a chuckle "we'll be at sea for at least a few weeks at a time, only docking for supplies and repairs." He smiled and shrugged "wanna nother hug?" He asked sarcastically.

Stone felt more water hit her "AHHHHH" she said tackling sole to the ground. Then she laid ontop of him holding him tightly "I ain't drownin today momma" she said hugging sole with her forelegs and hind legs. Making sure she wouldn't let go. She kept her eyes closed the whole time.

Edited by synangel

Stone felt more water hit her "AHHHHH" she said tackling sole to the ground. Then she laid ontop of him holding him tightly "I ain't drownin today momma" she said hugging sole with her forelegs and hind legs. Making sure she wouldn't let go. She kept her eyes closed the whole time.

sole was suprised as stone knocked him to the ground and gave hm a death hug "damn stony, its just water. Its not like a drop or two's gonna kill ya, I'll protect ya from it, okay?" He said calmly, enjoying the hug a lot more then he thought he should be. And he wasn't even struggling to break free, he just laid there calmly.

sole was suprised as stone knocked him to the ground and gave hm a death hug "damn stony, its just water. Its not like a drop or two's gonna kill ya, I'll protect ya from it, okay?" He said calmly, enjoying the hug a lot more then he thought he should be. And he wasn't even struggling to break free, he just laid there calmly.

Water was her greatest fear she was like a cat to water. She freaked, she didn't know what to do now that she was on a giant ship that sailed IN WATER. "I don't wanna drown, I HATE WATER" she said hugging even tighter as another drop hit her, but she wouldn't let go if sole.

Water was her greatest fear she was like a cat to water. She freaked, she didn't know what to do now that she was on a giant ship that sailed IN WATER. "I don't wanna drown, I HATE WATER" she said hugging even tighter as another drop hit her, but she wouldn't let go if sole.

sole sighed as she continued to freak out, hugging him even tighter. Even though he didn't mind the hugs, he did like to breath, and she was freaking out. He tried struggling free and talking to her, there was only one option left *she's gonna kill me for this...* he thought, as he grabbed ber head and quickly kissed her on the lips "calmed down now?" He asked.

(edited)

sole sighed as she continued to freak out, hugging him even tighter. Even though he didn't mind the hugs, he did like to breath, and she was freaking out. He tried struggling free and talking to her, there was only one option left *she's gonna kill me for this...* he thought, as he grabbed ber head and quickly kissed her on the lips "calmed down now?" He asked.

Stone's eyes opened in shock. And she backed up from sole glancing away. "Uh..." She enjoyed that. But, it was out of the blue. She slapped sole in the face and trotted away. But she had that trot, where it sounded as if she enjoyed it, and the slap, wasnt even hard. She could've drew blood if she wanted.

Edited by synangel

Stone's eyes opened in shock. And she backed up from sole glancing away. "Uh..." She enjoyed that. But, it was out of the blue. She slapped sole in the face and trotted away. But she had that trot, where it sounded as if she enjoyed it, and the slap, wasnt even hard. She could've drew blood if she wanted.

sole sighed and rubbed his cheek as she trotted away "ouch..." he mumbled "well... at least she calmed down." He said with a shrug, as he ran after her, attempting to apologize "aw c'mon stone, ya know ya liked it." He teased "besides, at least it calmed ya down a little bit." He said cheerfully, still happy he survived with just a slap.

sole sighed and rubbed his cheek as she trotted away "ouch..." he mumbled "well... at least she calmed down." He said with a shrug, as he ran after her, attempting to apologize "aw c'mon stone, ya know ya liked it." He teased "besides, at least it calmed ya down a little bit." He said cheerfully, still happy he survived with just a slap.

Stone looked at him, "can I be left alone, for a little bit sole. I mean come on" she grunted, only this time, she slapped him hard, drawing blood. She needed to show that she had dignity and that she didn't always fall for sole, she had to show that she was a hard one to keep. She then kept walking away.

Stone looked at him, "can I be left alone, for a little bit sole. I mean come on" she grunted, only this time, she slapped him hard, drawing blood. She needed to show that she had dignity and that she didn't always fall for sole, she had to show that she was a hard one to keep. She then kept walking away.

sole quickly spat out the blood and smiled "well... can't say it wasn't worth it..." he mumbled, before shrugging "fine... have it your way stony." He said with a shrug, but he was secretly nervous that he might have gone too far. "Whatever... she's fine." He mumbled, as he flew to his spot on the mast and laid down.

sole quickly spat out the blood and smiled "well... can't say it wasn't worth it..." he mumbled, before shrugging "fine... have it your way stony." He said with a shrug, but he was secretly nervous that he might have gone too far. "Whatever... she's fine." He mumbled, as he flew to his spot on the mast and laid down.

Stone looked for someone, or pony. To talk to. She needed to socialize with someone other then sole right now, maybe rain- "NOPE" ok how about cri-"NOPE" why not crimson "because he got me on this vessel, and now I'm probably going drown at sea" oh, maybe you should just sit alone.

@@TheBreech

(OoC: Oh... whoops. Ah, well. In any case, I'm not going to make Swordpoint kill Cosmo. My plan was to attempt to knock Cosmo down and have Swordpoint prepare to kill him but then have Rainbow bring him back to his senses or something.)

As Swordpoint breached the clouds, he turned and landed gently on them. He stopped suddenly. "Wait... what is..." Kill Cosmo... You must kill him... "Those voices... they are weak... What am I doing?! I must fight them!" Do not struggle. Only know that we will release you if you do as we ask. "Do as you ask? Kill Cosmo? But... I cannot... He is innocent!" He's a killer, Swordpoint. A murderer. That certainly must not sit well with you. "No! Leave me be! I cannot!" You will kill him and bring your crew to us for your redemption! They must all pay for their crimes!

Swordpoint's eyes glazed over again. "Yes. I will bring them to justice for their crimes. But they cannot penetrate that shield. I must kill Cosmo and bring justice upon him." Swordpoint charged his magic again and teleported beneath the deck of the ship, using a tracing spell to find Cosmo. He moved directly beneath Cosmo and shot upwards through the deck, smashing the wood on which Cosmo stood in an attempt to crash into him and wind him.

Rainbow jumped as he crashed through the deck. "OH, BUCK!"

Cosmo didn't have time to process the crash before Swordpoint slammed into him, winding him for a few seconds. He hit the deck hard and when he got up, he was wobbly. "Celestia, you know I wasn't serious about the solar flare thing right?"

Cosmo attempted to grab Swordpoint with magic and slam him into the deck, hopefully either knocking him unconscious or shaking his senses back in order.

@@TheBreech

As Swordpoint began to fall, he used his magic to counteract Cosmo's. However, Cosmo's spell was much stronger, so he could only slow his descent, causing him to impact the deck much lighter than Cosmo had intended. He quickly stood and teleported behind Cosmo, raising the dagger to his throat. As he prepared to cut, however, his hoof grew limp, and he dropped the dagger. His eyes closed and he collapsed to the deck, his breathing labored.

"Oh, no!" Rainbow screamed. She sped to where he lie and put her hoof on him. "All that magic wore him out! He needs a doctor! Aw, man, all those times that he warned me about not overusing magic, and then he goes and does it!"

(OoC: I figured that with him casting this many spells, there's no way he can handle it. Especially since most of them were used without charging up energy, meaning that he used his own body's energy. He'll die without medical attention, though, so a doctor should probably get to work.)

@@TheBreech

As Swordpoint began to fall, he used his magic to counteract Cosmo's. However, Cosmo's spell was much stronger, so he could only slow his descent, causing him to impact the deck much lighter than Cosmo had intended. He quickly stood and teleported behind Cosmo, raising the dagger to his throat. As he prepared to cut, however, his hoof grew limp, and he dropped the dagger. His eyes closed and he collapsed to the deck, his breathing labored.

"Oh, no!" Rainbow screamed. She sped to where he lie and put her hoof on him. "All that magic wore him out! He needs a doctor! Aw, man, all those times that he warned me about not overusing magic, and then he goes and does it!"

(OoC: I figured that with him casting this many spells, there's no way he can handle it. Especially since most of them were used without charging up energy, meaning that he used his own body's energy. He'll die without medical attention, though, so a doctor should probably get to work.)

(*Gasp* I CAN BE USEFUL! Also, I have a computer. USEFUL TIME!)

Lyth walked cautiously over to Swordpoint, and put a hoof under his chin. There's a heartbeat, and it's steady. A little slow, though, and he feels cold. He's lucky that's all that's happened to him. The circle under her feet expanded to include the both of them without Rainbow. Let's first disconnect him from his mind tap. The runes danced and split into a second line of runes that began to circle. It's purpose was to sever any minds outside the circle from minds within it, and to cancel illusions. The innercircle's runes began circling the both of them until the were nothing but a motion-blurred circle, and began to glow green. Drawing her knife, she looked briefly outside the circle at Rainbow Dash. It was hard to tell what her expresion was due to her close proximity to the glow, but due to the circumstances, Lyth wanted to make sure that she understood that Swordpoint wasn't going to be hurt by this. "This knife will not touch him during this ritual," she promised the multi-colored mare. She closed her eyes, "As night turns to day, and day turns to night, we must too help those who bask to heavy in light. I call on her who helped me when youth, to in turn help this one who's energy bled through." She made a small incision on her wrist and smeared it lightly across his chest. The cut quickly healed ovver without a trace and she barely flinched. "Lady Night, I sacrifice my blood in return for the cur to the ailments of this stallion. Please match the price of my blood with the effects of the healing." The green light intensified, and Swordpoint became encased in it,  the light slowly dragging him to his feet. The energy to pumped back into him felt a little bit like a defibrillator, and it was more than enough to bring him back. The price of blood, it seems, was hefty. In the process, the blood on his chest seemed to evaporate and lift from his fur into the air until it disappeared suddenly. Lyth dropped the healing circle and tapped Swordpoint's shoulder, "Feeling better, warrior?"

Cosmo swore under his breath slightly. He hadn't underestimated Swordpoint but he still nearly had his throat slit open. Altair was still focusing on keeping the shield together so he didn't even know the fight was over. "We reinforced the bucking thing so hopefully those sirens won't be able mess with anyone again... When the hell did Coral get the idea that I was gifted with shields?"

(edited)

@,@@TheBreech

Swordpoint shook his head. He could not look Cosmo in the eyes. "I am sorry... such weakness is unlike me. Those voices... they invaded my mind, telling me that I was a sinner in need of redemption."

Rainbow tackled Swordpoint to the ground, hugging him tightly. "No one cares, you idiot! We're just happy you're alive and back to normal!"

Swordpoint managed a smile as he got to his hooves again. "We should depart from this place. Those creatures are likely to attempt to sway another of us." He flew to the wheel and grasped it firmly. "Go to full sail. We should leave here as quickly as the winds will allow." 

Edited by Justin ZW

"I will assume that means yes," Lyth says, dropping the last circle. She steps back to Cosmo, yawning though she just woke up. She looked a little taxed as she reached inside her cloak and pulled out the herbs she was often seen eating. "Casting gives me the munchies," she explains.

@,@@TheBreech

Swordpoint shook his head. He could not look Cosmo in the eyes. "I am sorry... such weakness is unlike me. Those voices... they invaded my mind, telling me that I was a sinner in need of redemption."

Rainbow tackled Swordpoint to the ground, hugging him tightly. "No one cares, you idiot! We're just happy you're alive and back to normal!"

Swordpoint managed a smile as he got to his hooves again. "We should depart from this place. Those creatures are likely to attempt to sway another of us." He flew to the wheel and grasped it firmly. "Go to full sail. We should leave here as quickly as the winds will allow."

Crimson nodded, "swordpoints right, unless any of you enjoy being controlled by those bitches of the seq, then I suggest that we get our asses out of here, and fast!" Said crimson firmly before looking out over the side of the ship, wishing he had fingers so that he may give the sirens the finger.

Twinkle shook her head as she watched the fight between the two warriors finish, "I wake up from a nice nap, and this is what I find? This really is gonna be a long trip..." mumbled twinkle before opening the door and walking out onto the deck.

As Swordpoint walked to the ship's wheel, he said loudly, "Hey Lyth, you know any good hexes? I have a carpenter in mind who'd like to curse his Pegasus friend." Cosmo chuckled and swore as he examined the hole and rubbed his side, mumbling, "I guess we should all be thankful it wasn't our Minotaur they brainwashed..."

"I know many hexes. I try not to use them on friends," But a few minor ones are painted on your door. "Besides, what if it were you? Would you want me hexxing you because you were under the influence of mind control?" She shook her head and smiled, Stallions sometimes.

"I know many hexes. I try not to use them on friends," But a few minor ones are painted on your door. "Besides, what if it were you? Would you want me hexxing you because you were under the influence of mind control?" She shook her head and smiled, Stallions sometimes.

"That depends on how much of the ship I destroy," Cosmo joked, "Anyway, I shouldn't have volunteered to be a carpenter, I have no real idea what I'm doing... Maybe if we have some kind of glue..." Cosmo heard a someone humming a tune in a way asking for attention, he chuckled and muttered, "Ok Altair, what do I get from storage and what do I do with it?" At his spirit's instructions, Cosmo excused himself from talking with Lyth, ran down to storage and found a hammer, nails and wooden planks. Bringing them up, he removed the unsalvageable planks and replaced the with be ones, them nailed everything into place. He was finished much more quickly than expected, thanks to Altair's guidance, but it still took a while. When he was done, Cosmo went to Swordpoint and said, "I must admit my friend, I never would've thought you'd come that close to killing me. What I'm wondering is, did the sirens get you by distracting you with their promises and making you not realize you'd be killing us, or were you aware of the situation as sacrificing your friends for redemption that you needed? Also, how's your head feeling?"

@@TheBreech

Swordpoint stared out into the mists. "I am ashamed to admit that they took full control of my mind. I believed that my training was enough, yet they managed to sway me from my path. I know that I have redeemed myself, and yet they made me believe that my sins had not yet been forgiven." He absentmindedly turned the ship's wheel. "Cosmo... should I ever fall under the control of another again, do not hesitate to kill me. I am certain that you are capable of such a feat... and I know the threat that I pose to you in such a situation. I nearly took your life... and the reality of this pains me."

Rainbow shook her head. "I don't wanna hear this! Cosmo, you wouldn't do that, would you?!"

• Brohoof 1