Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Bloodbath on the red x

RAGESTAR

(edited)

Lyth walks up besides Cosmo and sighs, "Miss Dash, I'm afraid it might end up being less of a choice and more of a necessity. Your stallionfriend is a strong, skilled, experience fighter; dangerous to the enemy certainly. Cosmo is all of these things in a slightly different manner. I'd think the rest of us are much less experienced in that particular aspect. This means that if one of them turns, and the other is killed, we have a very small chance of defending ourselves." That, and it is Cosmo's duty to protect the innocent from those who may harm them . "It shouldn't come to that. We'll do some illusion training, and some mind-strengthening exercises. And if I'm being perfectly honest, anypony on this ship could benefit from those." She eats another herb and sighs, looking out to sea.

Edited by Dawnpath

Sole quickly flew down from the mast as he felt the chaos energy around cosmo and swordpoint build... then suddenly disappear. He was worried someone had died, so he quickly arrived to find everypony alive "man... I felt the chaos from the other side of the ship... that was enough chaos energy to free my da-... I mean... discord from his prison again. At least your all alive..." he said with a shrug "but I did enjoy the energy..." he thought to himself.

((He can get stronger from chaos, its like feeding him energy.))

Swordpoint stared out into the mists. "I am ashamed to admit that they took full control of my mind. I believed that my training was enough, yet they managed to sway me from my path. I know that I have redeemed myself, and yet they made me believe that my sins had not yet been forgiven." He absentmindedly turned the ship's wheel. "Cosmo... should I ever fall under the control of another again, do not hesitate to kill me. I am certain that you are capable of such a feat... and I know the threat that I pose to you in such a situation. I nearly took your life... and the reality of this pains me."

Rainbow shook her head. "I don't wanna hear this! Cosmo, you wouldn't do that, would you?!"

Cosmo sighed, "Anything else, and I'd argue. I still remember the death wish I had when I was freed from my clan and understood the crimes I'd commuted. I don't have the power to pardon some pony if the do horrible things or save then if they lose control, so I'll have to give them what they want... What I was trained to do." Cosmo stomped his hoof a said, "Damn, we get sappy way to easily man. I'm grabbing some food, anyone want to join me? Lyth?" Cosmo asked, adding a little more emphasis when he asked Lyth.

Cosmo sighed, "Anything else, and I'd argue. I still remember the death wish I had when I was freed from my clan and understood the crimes I'd commuted. I don't have the power to pardon some pony if the do horrible things or save then if they lose control, so I'll have to give them what they want... What I was trained to do." Cosmo stomped his hoof a said, "Damn, we get sappy way to easily man. I'm grabbing some food, anyone want to join me? Lyth?" Cosmo asked, adding a little more emphasis when he asked Lyth.

"I think some food is a great idea," she says as her stomach rumbles, "You ponies require more magic in three days then my normal full year." She gestures for him to lead tiredly, her previous spell for Swordpoint still draining her. (The price for performing it so quickly. Had she prepared for the spell more, she'd be fine)

Swordpoint solemnly stood by the wheel. "I will remain here. I must meditate on what I have allowed myself to do." The mist began to clear as the ship exited the waters which the sirens called home. Swordpoint glanced up at Sole. "I am glad that I did not harm him. Had I turned upon a less competent fighter... I would certainly have taken his or her life."

(edited)

Sole was deep in thought, but his head quickly shot up in interest at the mention of a competent fighter. "Wait... did you say cosmo is a good fighter... and you almost killed him?" He asked swordpoint eagerly, before grinning "alright buddy, you and cosmo have just earned a free sparring match with me!" He said happily, glad to have found something of interest "as soon as your fully healed, I'll fight you... and then I'll fight cosmo!"

Edited by drocsid-soahc

@

Swordpoint shook his head. "I hope you are skilled in combat. I have killed far more ponies than I can remember..."

Rainbow shook her hooves. "I don't wanna hear this again! Just let it be!"

Alter smirked as he laid down his cards. "Ha! Full house beats a flush!"

"Dammit!" Hotfoot exclaimed. "Alright, you little bastard, I'll get you this time."

Alter glanced at the door. "You know... maybe we should go check on them up there. I heard a crash a few minutes ago."

Hotfoot waved his hoof. "Ha. You just want to cut and run. You know that I'm gonna win this hand."

"As if!" Alter shouted. "Deal 'em out, douchebag!"

@

Swordpoint shook his head. "I hope you are skilled in combat. I have killed far more ponies than I can remember..."

Rainbow shook her hooves. "I don't wanna hear this again! Just let it be!"

Alter smirked as he laid down his cards. "Ha! Full house beats a flush!"

"Dammit!" Hotfoot exclaimed. "Alright, you little bastard, I'll get you this time."

Alter glanced at the door. "You know... maybe we should go check on them up there. I heard a crash a few minutes ago."

Hotfoot waved his hoof. "Ha. You just want to cut and run. You know that I'm gonna win this hand."

"As if!" Alter shouted. "Deal 'em out, douchebag!"

sole sighed and shrugged "yeah, I know the feeling... knowing the innocence you've killed, for what you thought was a rightous cause..." he said quietly, before shaking his head and smiling "but enough emo stuff, I feel like kicking some ass!" He said cockily.

@

"I do feel energized... I suppose I can afford some time to spar," Swordpoint said. "But be wary. I shall not hold back, although I can promise you hoof to hoof combat without weaponry. I do not aim to kill."

Rainbow sighed and rolled her eyes. "Of course Sole would want to fight my coltfriend. Why did I not see this coming?" 

@

"I do feel energized... I suppose I can afford some time to spar," Swordpoint said. "But be wary. I shall not hold back, although I can promise you hoof to hoof combat without weaponry. I do not aim to kill."

Rainbow sighed and rolled her eyes. "Of course Sole would want to fight my coltfriend. Why did I not see this coming?"

Lyth sighs, "He want's to fight anything with a stick and two balls that he thinks is a challenge. I've heard bulls do something similar. I have little problem with a training exercise, but much more fighting on deck and our boat will capsize." I guess nopony wanted to do those mind-strengthening exercises. Not that I blame them; the exercises can be kind of bland. No matter, I'd like to get Cosmo alone to check his body over. She nudges the stallion next to her (Cosmo) and gestures for him to lead on.

@

((sorry for not replying sooner, I kinda passed out last night.))

Sole nodded and smiled "don't worry, i'd kick your ass if ya did kill anything anyways. I hate killing." He said with a shrug "and I don't wanna fight ya until your at full strengh, so heal first, then we'll fight!" He said eagerly

@[/b

(OoC: Oh, so did I... Exceptly probably for different reasons. I was shit-faced. Also, I'm going to go with Raze walking off the ship during the sirens thing. We're just going to notice that he's gone and go all "oh shit" about it.)

"Very well," Swordpoint said to Sole. "I look forward to sparring. I'm certain that you've never faced a pegasus who is capable of magic before."

Rainbow looked around the ship. "Hey... has anyone seen that minotaur? Raze, I think his name was?"

Swordpoint perked up. "Oh, no... Did anyone see him when those creatures took hold of my mind?"

Rainbow jumped to her hooves. "He probably walked right off the ship! We need to go look for him!"

Swordpoint shook his head. "By now, he is certainly dead. I am sorry... And I know that we should have been more vigilant. But we cannot turn back now. Doing so would likely lead us to disaster."

@[/b

(OoC: Oh, so did I... Exceptly probably for different reasons. I was shit-faced. Also, I'm going to go with Raze walking off the ship during the sirens thing. We're just going to notice that he's gone and go all "oh shit" about it.)

"Very well," Swordpoint said to Sole. "I look forward to sparring. I'm certain that you've never faced a pegasus who is capable of magic before."

Rainbow looked around the ship. "Hey... has anyone seen that minotaur? Raze, I think his name was?"

Swordpoint perked up. "Oh, no... Did anyone see him when those creatures took hold of my mind?"

Rainbow jumped to her hooves. "He probably walked right off the ship! We need to go look for him!"

Swordpoint shook his head. "By now, he is certainly dead. I am sorry... And I know that we should have been more vigilant. But we cannot turn back now. Doing so would likely lead us to disaster."

sole quickly spread his wings "fuck that, I'm gonna go look for him!" He said angrily, hating himself for not noticing earlier. He quickly took off at top speed back into the fog, but he at least had the forsight to create earplugs before going on his rescue mission.

((He isn't gonna save him. This is just what sole would do in a situation involving an ally in trouble. He's stubborn as hell, so stopping him won't work.))

@

(OoC: Well there's no point in saving him. The whole reason I'm going with this is because PS3Gamer dropped out of the RP. Hope ya don't mind, Ragestar!)

Rainbow glanced at Sole as he left before looking back at Swordpoint. "I'm going with him! I'm not letting him put himself in danger!"

Swordpoint shook his head. "Very well. Do as you please, but be careful."

(OoC: Yup. Rainbow's coming with ya, Sole. Play nice :P)

Rainbow took off after Sole, easily catching up to him. "Hey! Wait up! I'm coming, too!" 

@

(OoC: Well there's no point in saving him. The whole reason I'm going with this is because PS3Gamer dropped out of the RP. Hope ya don't mind, Ragestar!)

Rainbow glanced at Sole as he left before looking back at Swordpoint. "I'm going with him! I'm not letting him put himself in danger!"

Swordpoint shook his head. "Very well. Do as you please, but be careful."

(OoC: Yup. Rainbow's coming with ya, Sole. Play nice :P)

Rainbow took off after Sole, easily catching up to him. "Hey! Wait up! I'm coming, too!"

sole turned back and sighed as he saw rainbow dash "aw, c'mon dash, this place isn't safe!" He said quickly, as he looked into the water below for any sighn of the minotaur "if ya don't wanna get eaten by sea monsters, or kidnapped by other pirates, then head back to the ship, I can do this on my own." He said stubbornly, as he continued his search.

No matter, I'd like to get Cosmo alone to check his body over.

(Hello to you too Lyth, Lol)

Cosmo walked with(as he saw her) his marefriend over the dining area and got the breakfast Coral was cooking. Bringing a serving for each of them, Cosmo gestured the seat next to his and sat down. When Lyth did, and they started eating, he smiled and asked her, "Feeling better with something in your stomach?"

• Brohoof 1

@

Rainbow punched Sole in the mouth. "Shut up, you moron. I'm sick and tired of you stallions trying to tell me that I can't do something because it's dangerous. I'm going to help you, and that's that." She shook her head vigorously. "Look, I know things didn't end well, but I don't wanna keep fighting and being awkward like this. I'd like it if we could just get along. That's part of why I came with you."

(Hello to you too Lyth, Lol)

Cosmo walked with(as he saw her) his marefriend over the dining area and got the breakfast Coral was cooking. Bringing a serving for each of them, Cosmo gestured the seat next to his and sat down. When Lyth did, and they started eating, he smiled and asked her, "Feeling better with something in your stomach?"

(You know I didn't mean it like that.)

"A little," she replies, after devouring all of it. She looks like she'd want more too, but she wouldn't ask. She takes a hoof lightly to his face and moves it so she can analyse his neck. "Nothing there," she mumbles quietly. "Are you hurt, Cosmo?" she ask, circling him as best she can while they're at the table.

(You know I didn't mean it like that.)

"A little," she replies, after devouring all of it. She looks like she'd want more too, but she wouldn't ask. She takes a hoof lightly to his face and moves it so she can analyse his neck. "Nothing there," she mumbles quietly. "Are you hurt, Cosmo?" she ask, circling him as best she can while they're at the table.

(Lol, I know. It's just more fun to see it that way, like calling Lyth an alcoholic)

Cosmo smiled and shook his head, "I was lucky. My side will probably bruise from the landing but he didn't rupture or break anything, he just knocked the wind out of me. Thank you for your concern... and I'm sorry. I should've let you handle the sheild, then Altair would've prevented him from attacking without warning, I just... I didn't want you to get hurt..." Cosmo looked down at his dish as he apologized, regretting the mistake he made.

@

Rainbow punched Sole in the mouth. "Shut up, you moron. I'm sick and tired of you stallions trying to tell me that I can't do something because it's dangerous. I'm going to help you, and that's that." She shook her head vigorously. "Look, I know things didn't end well, but I don't wanna keep fighting and being awkward like this. I'd like it if we could just get along. That's part of why I came with you."

sole sighed and flexed his jaw "ow..." he mumbled "that's the second time I've been punched by an ex in the last twenty four hours... why does fate hate me?!" He complained "and I'm not making things awkward, you are. I'm just trying to save somepony, and you punch me for trying to help you! Damn, women just love hitting me for no god reason." He joked, as he began to lose hope of finding raze.

(Lol, I know. It's just more fun to see it that way, like calling Lyth an alcoholic)

Cosmo smiled and shook his head, "I was lucky. My side will probably bruise from the landing but he didn't rupture or break anything, he just knocked the wind out of me. Thank you for your concern... and I'm sorry. I should've let you handle the sheild, then Altair would've prevented him from attacking without warning, I just... I didn't want you to get hurt..." Cosmo looked down at his dish as he apologized, regretting the mistake he made.

"It's fine Cosmo," she says, "It's easier to bring you back from the brink of death then it is to heal up Swordpoint. His body's natural alignment fights my magic, and he's a strong pony. The clash is there even as I try to help him, and my magic tried to hex him, thinking me confused. That's why I asked if if he was feeling okay. I don't think it went through with the hex, but it's always best to double check."

@

Rainbow sighed. "You really haven't changed. I'm sorry things didn't work out... I really am. I thought we could work, y'know? But You're just... too different." She blushed slightly. "Hey, I'm sorry... I know I probably shouldn't be bringing all this up. But it looks like you and Stone are getting back together anyway... right?"

@

Rainbow sighed. "You really haven't changed. I'm sorry things didn't work out... I really am. I thought we could work, y'know? But You're just... too different." She blushed slightly. "Hey, I'm sorry... I know I probably shouldn't be bringing all this up. But it looks like you and Stone are getting back together anyway... right?"

sole sighed "nope... not exactly." He said slowly "I think I might have just pissed her off... well, pissed her off even more." He said with a shrug, before smiling "and appearently I always date girls who wanna kick my ass al the time. But I think swordpoint seems okay... a little bit of a stick in the mud, but still seems cool." He shook his head sadly after a few minutes "I don't thnk we're gonna find raze... if only I wasn't so weak, falling under those stupid siren bitches controle so easily... I'm gonna start training my mind more, more training seems like a good idea."

@

Rainbow hung her head. "... Yeah, I guess you're right. We should get back to the ship." Rainbow examined the sad griffon and felt a wave of regret. I'll probably regret this later, but he's in a bad position... Rainbow threw her hooves around Sole. She remained silent for a moment before breaking the embrace. "I still like you as a friend, Sole, but that's it. I hope you understand." 

@

Rainbow hung her head. "... Yeah, I guess you're right. We should get back to the ship." Rainbow examined the sad griffon and felt a wave of regret. I'll probably regret this later, but he's in a bad position... Rainbow threw her hooves around Sole. She remained silent for a moment before breaking the embrace. "I still like you as a friend, Sole, but that's it. I hope you understand."

sole was suprised by the contact, but quickly relaxed and sighed "yeah... I understand." He said calmly "I know it was my fault, heck, its usually me that causes breakups, I'm just that... chaotic." He said quietly "hehe, I blame my old man. I'm not meant for friendship or love, just fighting and war." He said simply, as they arrived back on the ship "tell swordpoint I'll fight him soon, and tell everyone I'm sorry that I failed." He said, as he flew up to the top of the mast quietly.