Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request I have a request...

Fender

(edited)

If anyone thinks they're capable of drawing a Griffon OC, I could use some help. (It's quite obvious what with.)

What I would ask, though, is that some of you who might offer would refer me to something showing your art styles. Y'know, just one picture or something that you've made, so I know who is drawing what. :3 (This isn't to say that some artists are just flat out better than the rest of you, or anything, but it's just so I could have an appropriate style for what I'm going for. I'm certain all of you are capable artists)

Big Mac and I will be waiting.

Edited by Becker (Fender)

Okay, I'll bite. Second link in my signature. There is a spoiler labelled "Griffons". Should give you an idea of my style and whether you like it.

Righto, and since Griffons seem to lack in popularity, I think I'd like to have your help with this anyway...plus, I do really, really like your drawings.

Righto, and since Griffons seem to lack in popularity, I think I'd like to have your help with this anyway...plus, I do really, really like your drawings.

I'm flattered.

Sooooooooo... what should your OC look like? Is there a character profile or something?

I suppose I could just make up a griffon...

(edited)

I'm flattered.

Sooooooooo... what should your OC look like? Is there a character profile or something?

I suppose I could just make up a griffon...

Well, to be completely honest, I wanted to try something different this time...

Before, I made the character's story, personality, etc. first, and kind of based the look of him around it. This time, I think I want to try it the other way around. Sort of an experiment, but I don't imagine it could end too badly.

Now, to be specific about the look...in your thread you drew four Griffons...I was liking the look of the third one down. Only, for this, I'd ask for some changes:

-Shorter feathers on the head

-Brick Red (Dark-ish though, almost brown) lower body, hind legs, wings, and tail

-Orange Eye Color

And honestly, the Vector, pose, etc. would be completely up to you. Also, I'm grateful that you would do this. Thanks. c:

Edited by Becker (Fender)