Bronitas

TheDragoniteDestiny

Can we just call girls bronies? This will create a sense of community between the two genders.

Here, here!

I don't like gendered terms. It creates a division.

I'm a proud Brony! B)

• Brohoof 1

I personally like brony the best, boy or girl. :L I can't find anything that'll tide me over that sounds reasonable or better. Pegasister is a mouthful... and it sounds like it limits to just pegasi! xD Whereas brony is all the types of pony.

Edited by Sandwhisper
  • Brohoof 1

I'm so sorry but I laughed so hard when I saw that name.

But if you pronounce that with a Swedish accent it sounds like a name for an old woman hah

'Bronita' sounds like a term haters would use to insult bronies and call them out as being girly and spineless weasels, to me.

YES EXACTLY THIS.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm all about not creating division but people give me this odd stare when I say I'm a brony. "What? You are a bro?" Launch into long explanation as to why I refer to myself as that... not to mention on forums sometimes I'm mistaken for being a guy. I use pegasis to avoid confusion online. I don't think it's offensive or causing too much of a way by calling myself this to avoid confusion/wasted time explaining I own a vagina.

In real life I just say I'm a huge fan of My Little Ponies and I support bronies, after my hapless attempts at trying to explain brony in any sense that my friends will ever get. **facehooves**

• 9 months later...
I randomly came up with the concept of Bronitas, they are like Brony's except girls between the ages of 13 and 22. Just sharing my ideas.

Looking back on this, I was really stupid. Jeez, I really should have never posted this...and what the heck guys?! Why so many responses?! I will say that my I got a kick out of my ignorance :)

Looking back on this, I was really stupid. Jeez, I really should have never posted this...and what the heck guys?! Why so many responses?! I will say that my I got a kick out of my ignorance :)

Nothing wrong with being ignorant, as long as you're willing to try and learn :)

If you're ignorant AND arrogant on the other hand, I swear on my life...

Nothing wrong with being ignorant, as long as you're willing to try and learn :)

If you're ignorant AND arrogant on the other hand, I swear on my life...

Swear on your life what? You're going to kill me? Oh I'm SO threatened. Naw, I'm just messing with ya'. This is totally not a filler so I can actually post this...

Swear on your life what? You're going to kill me? Oh I'm SO threatened. Naw, I'm just messing with ya'. This is totally not a filler so I can actually post this...

LOL No...

More like give you a helpful shove to jump off a cliff :D <---------------- Looook it's Rarityyyyy (don't worry that extremely long arrow wasn't a filler either ;) )

LOL No...

More like give you a helpful shove to jump off a cliff :D <---------------- Looook it's Rarityyyyy (don't worry that extremely long arrow wasn't a filler either ;) )

I kind of didn't understand any of that. I feel that we're having an argument in sub-text but above it just looks like we're kidding. I like you (I secretly hate him). DANG IT! I BROKE THE TREND!

Yeah but people usually say that 'Brony' means an adult male fan of the show, when really all of us are Bronies. Frankly it kinda reminds me of 'Goonies' of which I would be proud to call myself. Here, check this out. The word Pagasister is used in the first female vocal lines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdiCqDVUxI