searching The filly of the night.

Lovely

So, I was hoping some pony would be interested in starting a role play with my filly Zuri, all of the rules still apply to any other role play. No god modding, keep it pg 13 rated,USE GOOD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR, etc. If you have not read the role playing rules please do not attend.

I'd like fillies and colts, but adults can be in it. I'd also like to give you a setting. So, here it is!

It's finally night time in Equestria and ponies shall go to sleep, but one filly is not tired, she is actually restless! The filly heads of into the Town Square, away from the abandoned building that her and her sister live in. She sat on a bench and watched the stars, they looked like they were dancing, just for her.

That is just an example, it will probably be different but I wanted to show you where she is and what she's doing.

*Note: I am new at this but I have role played before, on a different site so I know what to do*

You can use two characters. Just tell me who you will be using, if you have read the rules, and how active you are.

Please and thank you!

'D like t be my OC, Sunset Sky. You'll either have to look for her or wait until tomorrow for a link as Im on my super laggy ipad. Don't worry about grammar and spelling, any mistakes I make in this post are because of lag.

(edited)

Your pony is so cute! You are aloud to join and not just because we need more ponies! I think we need at least three more ponies.

Edited by Starry Night

(edited)

Both of your ocs are cute too! Just so you all know I will be using two ocs. Zuri and Chaos, Chaos is a discord like creature who meets up and plays with Zuri at night when Zuri sneaks out.

Edited by Starry Night