Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Signature Requests (FREE)

~Carousel♥Boutique~

(edited)

So I'm currently having signature requests for practice and they're completely for free. I'm very new to them so if you don't accept it I understand.I don't accept animated, saucy, gore nudity content. Please copy and paste the following below and fill it out when making your request.

Background:

Text:

Size:

Other:

If you have any questions regarding this topic please send me a PM and I'll my best to answer it and I also look forward to receiving and starting on your requests.

Edited by ~Carousel♥Boutique~

OOH! please do mine :) I want the picture at the very top to be at the corners of the sig http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ocelot-r3834, then in the background maybe put some tiger or leopard skin, in big red text put "Ocelot, the wild pony" in the middle. Make the signature a bit big, not too big just slightly medium. I havent donated or anything so the maxium for non donaters would be fine. 

To basically to sum things up, the picture of my oc in both the left and the right corner of the box, tiger or leopard skin for the background, and ocelot the wild pony in red letters. Thank you very much,

I need a good signature for my account on a transgender forum site!   ;)  I don't have anything specific in mind, but I'd like it to be at least a little bit meaningful...  If that makes sense...   :catface: 

My favorite pony is Rarity and I'm also gay.  I love rainbows partially because of my gayness  :wub:

Let your imagination run WILD!  

(and also thanks X a million) :derp: 

• 1 month later...

I need a signature becouse i'm some sort of they're collector :D .

Background:Something like shiny blue or these purple space thingies

Images:I need an Cadence image(The image in the end of this reply.)

Text:EmiTwiPie

Size:600x100

Other:Maybe put in some sparkles or a lens flare

Thank you!

filly_cadence_by_crusierpl-d4xany7.png

Edited by EmiTwiPie

May I get one as well?

Background: terminal style screen.

Image: green binary code surrounding text that looks like the computer screens in The Matrix.

Text: Code Junkie in the center made out of binary code (1's & 0's)

Size: 600x100

Thanx in advance. :)