Well Hello

Lilypad

Hey everyone!

My name is Lily, I'm kind of new to the whole MLP 'community' thing, but I've been watching the show since it started.

A little about myself then: I'm a working artist with probably too many hobbies. Such as swimming, cycling, cooking, collecting, and making sure my partner's parrot doesn't eat my figures. Some of you maybe (? probably not, haha) know me from DeviantArt (http://lilypaints.deviantart.com/). I tend to use ponies as my expiramental models, since working professionally has a habit of getting you stuck in a very specific style.

In terms of pony stuff, my favorite pony is Vinyl Scratch, and favorite of the mane six is Rarity. Oh, and fun fact, my primary mentor is the guy who made the Frienship is Magic font! He's super awesome!

Looking forward to meeting you all :D

• Brohoof 4

Hello there, Lily. :)

Like all forums, we definitely accept artists and anything related to the show/fandom. So, we are happy to have you here joining the forums to enjoy your fun adventures here. So, we hope to see more of your art!

If you ever have any questions, or anything that you need. Feel free to PM me! :D

Again, welcome!

Hi glad you joined us!  I am also an artist but know one would know me from anywhere :)  My favorite is also rarity though I like Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy...Rainbow Dash...I guess I like them all.  Welcome to the forum.

(edited)

Wohoo another artist :D. Hey Lilly! Welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you decided to finally get into the MLP forums community here! I hope you enjoy it!

I'm sure your a really great artist! And I'm gonna have to check out some of your art!

And eh, if you have time for it all and enjoy it, nothing wrong with having a bunch of hobbies :P.

Have an awesome time! Later!

Edited by Zygen