Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Equestrian Summer Beach Hotel (Romance)

Misty Rose

(edited)

"I taught myself. There wasn't really anypony who would or could teach me." She sighed, but softly enough that he couldn't hear. They were almost halfway up the stairs. Lily looked outside the window area of the stairs. It sure was pretty. Looking back at him smiling. "So, did you enter a competition to get here? Or was it the ad on the tv?" Her voice was as smooth as silk, she wasn't trying for it to be though, it was just like that.

@,

Arthüs listened with full enthusiasm.

"I see." Arthüs said softly.

"We'll im sorry no one was there for you. If its any constellation." Arthüs said smiling.

"I saw it as an advertisement on the TV." Arthüs said smiling.

"So what do you want to achieve while on this vacation? If I'm free to ask?" Arthüs said.

Edited by Scooter

Gears looked up from his plate, sort of surprised.

"Oh, sure. I'm from Ponyville myself..."

Hopefully, these really are the ones from Sucarcube.

He finished up the last of his hay, and quickly sipped the rest of his smoothie. These cupcakes were bound to be that good.

Gears looked up from his plate, sort of surprised.

"Oh, sure. I'm from Ponyville myself..."

Hopefully, these really are the ones from Sucarcube.

He finished up the last of his hay, and quickly sipped the rest of his smoothie. These cupcakes were bound to be that good.

@@Yes-Man,

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott hands him the cupcake.

"Enjoy it!" Scott Said.

"If you end up not liking it, we'll..*chuckles* take it up with Pinkie Pie."

Scott looked around, and said.

"We will be serving chowmein later tonight! So be here for good food, and socializing!" Scott said.

Scott added "Don't like it? Take it up with my mother?"

Chivalry wakes up from a long nap. "Oh great Celestia is that food I smell?" Chivalry gets up and tries tinkering with the elevator again. "COME ON YOU STUPID THING WORK, I NEED FOOD!!!" Chivalry bucks the circuit box and the whole elevator starts to move. "HAHAHA! i fixed it." suddenly the elevator drops. "OH Luna Christ! Gotta think of something before I hit the bottom" Chivalry tries to think of something while the elevator is crashing down "wait... duh." Chivalry uses his magic to encase himself in a Bubble Barrier. "haha take that gravity!" The elevator hits the bottom and Chivalry bounces around the elevator violently and bursts out of the elevator doors, the barrier bubble pops and Chivalry face plants the hotel doors.and gets knocked out for a while.

Chivalry wakes up from a long nap. "Oh great Celestia is that food I smell?" Chivalry gets up and tries tinkering with the elevator again. "COME ON YOU STUPID THING WORK, I NEED FOOD!!!" Chivalry bucks the circuit box and the whole elevator starts to move. "HAHAHA! i fixed it." suddenly the elevator drops. "OH Luna Christ! Gotta think of something before I hit the bottom" Chivalry tries to think of something while the elevator is crashing down "wait... duh." Chivalry uses his magic to encase himself in a Bubble Barrier. "haha take that gravity!" The elevator hits the bottom and Chivalry bounces around the elevator violently and bursts out of the elevator doors, the barrier bubble pops and Chivalry face plants the hotel doors.and gets knocked out for a while.

@,

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott looks up from his screen on the register.

*THUD* *THUD* *THUD* *Glass shatter* *THUD* *BAM*

Scott walks over to the entrance of the buffet.

Scott notices a pony knocked out by the front entrance.

Scott turns his head towards the doors leading to the kitchen and yells "Mom! We got another one!"

"We'll help if you can" Scott's Mother replied.

"Okay!" Replied Scott.

Scott started to walk over to the stallion.

Scott smells him. "I think he might be dead.."

Scott knows he couldn't carry this mighty stallion alone.

"CODE BLUE!!!!" Scott yells.

A stallion with a tux comes over to Scott.

"What is it Scott?" The stallion says.

"I need to get this fellow into the kitchen so my mom can put some medicine into this stallion." Replies Scott.

The tuxedo stallion sighs.

"Scott, ill help you this one time. But please stop worrying about others." The stallion said provokly.

"I'm sure this stallion knew exactly what he was doing." Snapped the tuxedo stallion.

"Yeah, that's why he was out cold" sassed Scott.

The tuxedo stallion grumped.

"Just be quiet till I'm done please." Snapped the tuxedo stallion.

The tuxedo stallion put Chivalry into a chair behind the buffet desk.

"Now keep a watch on him Scott" said the tux. Stallion.

Scott sat down and stared at the stallion till he awakes.

(( OOC - since he knocked out himself, seemed like the right thing to do. ))

@,

Arthüs listened with full enthusiasm.

"I see." Arthüs said softly.

"We'll im sorry no one was there for you. If its any constellation." Arthüs said smiling.

"I saw it as an advertisement on the TV." Arthüs said smiling.

"So what do you want to achieve while on this vacation? If I'm free to ask?" Arthüs said.

"I don't really know, I guess relax and think of what songs I could sing. I guess." She said the words softly. Lily looked up at the stairs. Halfway there. "So how about you, what do you want to achieve here?" Her words were still soft. Sometimes she wondered why nopony likes her. Then again she never really talked to many ponies.

As Night Star went downstairs, he decided why not go to the beach here again, so he goes. As he was there, he met other ponies but he was'nt in the mood to talk at the time. He then looked at the water and decided to see how long he could breath under water. And so he stays under water holding his breath.

(edited)

"I don't really know, I guess relax and think of what songs I could sing. I guess." She said the words softly. Lily looked up at the stairs. Halfway there. "So how about you, what do you want to achieve here?" Her words were still soft. Sometimes she wondered why nopony likes her. Then again she never really talked to many ponies.

@,

"I do not know. I've been scared of change so much." Arthüs said. Great now she will think you're crazy. Arthüs thought to himself.

Arthüs wanted to change the subject quick.

"So you sing huh?" Arthüs said.

"That's an awesome talent to have!" Arthüs said nervously.

"S...so what do you sing?" Arthüs said while regaining himself.

Edited by Scooter

Sparking Blue trots over to the hotel's club, where all of the ponies are singing and dancing around the fancy club. '' Well I guess I should dance now since everypony is dancing around this awesome club in this hotel.'' Trotting around with a smile, dancing on her four hooves in the club.

@,

"I do not know. I've been scared of change so much." Arthüs said. Great now she will think you're crazy. Arthüs thought to himself.

Arthüs wanted to change the subject quick.

"So you sing huh?" Arthüs said.

"That's an awesome talent to have!" Arthüs said nervously.

"S...so what do you sing?" Arthüs said while regaining himself.

Wanting to tell him that she was also afraid of change would make her sound crazy! So she kept quiet for that part. He then asked what she sang "Well, I sing pretty much anything. I really just do covers because I can't create songs on my own. If I had somepony to help then I could have my own songs." Lily realized she was rambling on. "Sorry for rambling on. So, what do you do?"

(edited)

Wanting to tell him that she was also afraid of change would make her sound crazy! So she kept quiet for that part. He then asked what she sang "Well, I sing pretty much anything. I really just do covers because I can't create songs on my own. If I had somepony to help then I could have my own songs." Lily realized she was rambling on. "Sorry for rambling on. So, what do you do?"

@,

"Your okay, I don't mind." Arthüs said with a short pause.

"I'm a hunter, I was given a bow and a arrow from my father but... It's not really who I am so I moved into Ponyville it's probably been the second time I've moved to Ponyville." Arthüs said.

Arthüs didn't want to tell her a backstory. Because he felt it wasn't good to do.

We hardly know each other.. Got to knock this off Arthüs. She'll most likely not talk to you again.

(( OOC - Sorry for the late reply, took a nap. ))

Edited by Scooter

"A hunter huh? That's pretty cool, but what do you mean that isn't who you are? Sorry, I'm probably bringing bad memories to you. I know how it feels." She looked at her hooves. I seem crazy, hope he doesn't care... Lily thought about what had happened to her, the cold and rainy nights, her starving, and the ponies who just trotted pass her when she was almost dead. She then thought of the mare who fed Lily and took care of her whenever she had time to. A small smile came to Lily's lips

(edited)

"A hunter huh? That's pretty cool, but what do you mean that isn't who you are? Sorry, I'm probably bringing bad memories to you. I know how it feels." She looked at her hooves. I seem crazy, hope he doesn't care... Lily thought about what had happened to her, the cold and rainy nights, her starving, and the ponies who just trotted pass her when she was almost dead. She then thought of the mare who fed Lily and took care of her whenever she had time to. A small smile came to Lily's lips

@,

Arthüs's eye's closed. And he thought about it for a second.

"I never wanted to be a hunter, but if I didn't protect myself with the weapons I was given. I wouldn't be alive today or even of ever been able to find my sister..."

"Wether or not how bad those memories make me feel, the hardest part is they happened."

Arthüs sighed.

Arthüs's head made a snapping sound. And Arthüs tripped. And then his head hit the next stair he was about to walk up. And he was out cold. As his body started to go down the stairs.

Edited by Scooter

"Ahh!" Lily flew down the stairs as quickly as she could, she snatched up the passed out Arthüs, put him on her back, and flew him up to the ninth floor with all of her might. She trotted to her room, opened the door and sat him on her bed. She put Arthüs's head on the pillows then covered him up with some blankets. "Poor thing..." Lily called room service for two ice packs. About five minutes later a stallion came up with them. "Thank you so much." She tipped him then put the ice packs on Arthüs's forehead and one on the pillow at the back of his neck. Lily got some water and put it on the table thing that was by the bed.

(edited)

@,

Arthüs's eyes were closed but were moving. And suddenly they stopped.

About 15 minutes later his eyes opened. Arthüs sat straight up. And yelled "MOM! NO!" Then he feel back instantly. And his head bore the sore that he got from contact with the stairs.

Arthüs's eye's closed and he was out again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott gets bored of watching the stallion.

He turns towards the kitchen and says "Mom, the stallions still passed out on the chair."

"I'm going to go walk around for a while. I need a break." Scott said.

"Be back in an hour Scott." Replied his mother.

"Will do!" Scott replied.

Scott walked into the main entrance hallway. And saw the tuxedo stallion returning.

"Where did you go?" Scott said curiously.

"I went to room 928 to deliver some ice packs." Replied the tux. Stallion.

"Your mother got me the ice while you were starring at the stallion on the chair for me..but it looks like you stopped watching him." He said.

"Look, look, buddy. I deserved a break so I went on one." Snapped Scott.

"So you took it upon yourself to bug me once more?" Replied the stallion.

"How did you know???" Scott said sarcastically.

"Lucky guess." Smirked the tux. Stallion.

"So anything happen while I've been starring away. Any cool things." Scott replied.

"Not that I know of." Replied the tux. Stallion

Scott looked around then decided to go to the main desk. And said

"Rose, how many people have checked into the vacation thing?"

"That's classified Scott." Replied rose.

"Why not go outside and enjoy the air...and leave me alone." Rose added.

Scott gave her a face of disbelief.

"But there are no other Younge ones here rose!" Scott proclaimed.

"Tough" rose replied.

Scott rasberried at her. "Tbbbt!"

And walked off.

Edited by Scooter

As Night Star was still under the water, he felt calm and relief. He knew he was running out of air soon would pass out and drown. But as he was under the water, a random pony was walking by the beach and saw him and pulled him out." What are you doing!" Night Star yelled at the pony, his dark blue mane wet.

• Brohoof 1

While Arthüs was asleep Lily quietly headed to the buffet for something for the two to eat. She grabbed a few things and headed back up. It was a lot faster going alone, but at the same time it was lonely. Opening the door to her room she noticed that the blankets were at Arthüs's stomach. She recovered him up and sat his food by his water. She then sat on the other side and turned on the TV. She covered herself up and ate some or her food.

@BronyToTheEnd darktist's face was covered with a worried expression, and he restrained from shouting at the dark blue pony "you could've got yourself kllled you silly pony! I'm sure you've got a lot to live for!" He sighed, his heart was glittering with the adrenaline of saving another pony, and although he didn't notice it yet, this was what was keeping him from being shy

While Arthüs was asleep Lily quietly headed to the buffet for something for the two to eat. She grabbed a few things and headed back up. It was a lot faster going alone, but at the same time it was lonely. Opening the door to her room she noticed that the blankets were at Arthüs's stomach. She recovered him up and sat his food by his water. She then sat on the other side and turned on the TV. She covered herself up and ate some or her food.

@,

Arthüs still wasn't moving and he stopped breathing for a little bit. Then his breathing progressed again. He started to look better then he did before.

Arthüs was neither awake or asleep.

And he said quietly. "Lily....."

Then Arthüs's eyes started to flicker side to side

"Yes Arthüs?" She looked away from the TV and looked at the almost sleeping Arthüs. The poor stallion was probably still hurting. She used a very soft voice. "I've gotten you something to eat, you also have some water next to you too." She felt horrible for him.

As Night Star was feeling cold from the water and not drying of, he decided to go to the nearest room that he was closest to. As he knocked on the door, he noticed the room belonged to Pink Mist, he didnt know if she was there, but he still knocked the door.

(edited)

"Yes Arthüs?" She looked away from the TV and looked at the almost sleeping Arthüs. The poor stallion was probably still hurting. She used a very soft voice. "I've gotten you something to eat, you also have some water next to you too." She felt horrible for him.

@,

Arthüs is murmuring faintly nothing coming out.

Arthüs head sore seems to be reseeding.

Arthüs tries to speak... And some words come out.

"T...th....thank-you...."

"L...ly...lily..."

Arthüs's face turns to a faint smile.

Arthüs's head turns in her direction.

"Sorry if I scared you, Flower Lily." Arthüs said quietly.

Arthüs sat up slowly holding his head.

"I'll get headache's, w-when I think about my past...d-due to memory blockage." Arthüs said faintly. And Arthüs was out again.

----------------------------------------------------------------

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott is still randomly walking around. And stumbles by the elevators. And notices the buttons status says Off-Line.

"We'll it's about time we remedy that." Scott says.

Scott starts to go down the stairway to the basement. And opens the door.

Scott finds the circuit board. Alright let's see here...pop pop pop

Scott pulls out a wire, and all the lights go out.

"Oh crap!" Scott said.

Scott gets electrocuted. "Ow!!!"

Scott blows on his hoof. "Dang you technology."

Scott pulls out another plug, then moves 4. The lights come back on and the elevators start working again.

"Bam! Scott saves the day again."

Scott then wonders how did it brake in the first place??? *shrugs*

Edited by Scooter

@

@

darktist rushed into the room, his work clothes ruffled "is everypony alright?!? I work here... I heard somepony fainted or.something... darktist was evidently worried; he jittered from hoof to hoof, restless "are you both okay, shall I get water or something?" With his nervousness came a rush of talkative enthusiasm, something rarely seen in this pony

Chivalry suddenly wakes up and starts to scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAH AAAH!!!"He then notices that he is in some sort of room. "How in the heck did I wind up in here?" He gets off the chair and looks around. Then he gets really bored and walks out of the room without anyone noticing. 

Chivalry suddenly wakes up and starts to scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAH AAAH!!!"He then notices that he is in some sort of room. "How in the heck did I wind up in here?" He gets off the chair and looks around. Then he gets really bored and walks out of the room without anyone noticing.

@,

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott was heading back up the stairs covered in silt. From his electrocution. He started to enter the main hall and noticed Chivalry and started to run up to him.

"Hey! You're awake, it's about time!" Scott said.

"So how did you end up knocking yourself out?" Scott said curiously.