Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Equestrian Summer Beach Hotel (Romance)

Misty Rose

Ocelot smiled. He knew immediately that Pink mist was the perfect mare. Thanks haha.. you wanna feel? He flexed his arm and handed it to Pink mist. i think its pretty cool that you like moving around and traveling. I like hunting out in the woods, and hanging by the everfree forest. This might sound weird but I also slay monsters, I normally take anything valuable from them, perhaps their skin or their heads because some people like exotic furniture. Ocelot tried to sound as manly as he could, but he was totally fallen by Pink.

Hunter huh? I like it. Pretty cool. Yeah I heard that skins and stuff like that are pretty valuable. It must be pretty fun being out in the forest. I don't normally go out that way much, I'm afraid I'm gonna get lost or some wild animal will kill me.

Pink Mist started to feel a little attracted towards this stallion, he was handsome, and pretty cool too.

(edited)

Well... I can take you out to the woods sometimes. You will be completely safe when I am around. I have fought all sorts of monsters. I also run a shop that sells meat from animals, and also exotic furniture. I also make things like trophies, out of dragons heads and all that cool stuff. Ocelot was surprised that Pink Mist was interested by these manly things. He thought she was going to turn out to be a girly Mare. This made her more interesting and attractive to Ocelot.

Edited by ♞RedLotus♞

As Cocoa walked onto the beach, she noticed it was empty. Oh, where is everypony. I thought there would be more than a handful of ponies here, but it seems like that might be the case. I don't even know where everypony is. She sat down on the beach and looked around, her face scrunched up in sadness.

"Hey Pink and Ocelot!" Night Star yelled at them to get they're attention.

"So, guys! And gals! Or just boy and girl, oh whatever, anyway, how was the show? Pretty sweet music right? Huh, huh?" He asked trying to communicate with the others that were at the hotel as well.

Pink Mist paused her conversation with Ocelot to turn to Night Star.

Yeah totally sweet music dude, say you're a pretty good DJ! You get gigs often?

She was now absolutely thrilled by the outcome of this day, she had met a couple nice ponies and a pretty cool DJ, and had talked to a handsome and totally manly awesome stallion.

Ocelot got up for a moment and went up to night star. He got close to him and whispered into his ear. The music is pretty awesome, congrats on that. Do you think you can play a smooth, romantic, and slow song now?

He returned to Pink mist and offered her his hoof, to help her get off from the ground. How about you and me go celebrate with a couple of drinks?

(edited)

"Yeah! Besides, if it was not for my girlfriend Vinyl, than I wouldn't be standing here talking to you guys right now would I?" Night Star stated out to both of them with confidence in his voice with because he was in love with Vinyl." So, how was your guys day so far anyway?" He asked them with amusement.

"Sure Ocelot."

Edited by BronyToTheEnd

Sure thing Ocelot. I could really use a drink right now. I'm really tired after our little race. She heard that he requested a slow song next to Night Star. Ok I can kinda see where this is going now. Aw he's so sweet.

Wait Vinyl? Vinyl Scratch is your girlfriend? Pink turned to Night Star. That's awesome!

Night Star heard Pink say something to him about his girlfriend" that's awsome!" "Oh, um, thanks. But I am about to go up stage for Ocelot's request if you do not mind me saying." Night Star said to her." Now, if you don't mind, before I go up there, I am going to grab a drink myself." Night Star said.

Ocelot asked the bartender for a coconut drink. He took a few bits and placed them in the counter. He also placed a few bits in Night star's tip jar.So anyways Pink, tell me about yourself. Or do you want to hear about me? He leaned against the counter and took a sip of his drink.

(( OOC: Wow. I go doing chores for a hour and miss three pages. ))

Minty finished packing, and looked down at the view. It wasn't much of a view though, just a view of the parking lot. She rolled her eyes and trotted downstairs to the bar, noticing quite a few ponies were already down there. She sat at a couch in the corner and read her everyday book. "Hope there's some peace and quiet."

Cocoa finally stopped her silent crying on the beach and jumped up dashing back to the bar. She smiled when she saw a pony she had never seen before. The pony was mint colored and seemed be reading a book. She dashed over to her and smiled, "Oooo, a pony I haven't met yet. My names Cocoa, and what might yours be." She asked, not caring that she might be interrupting her.

@@Pinkie D Pie,

Minty looked up and noticed somepony was talking to her. "Um, I'm M-Minty." She said softly. "You're not talking to the others? I think the others want to talk to you. Certainly not me.." Minty sighed, reaching for her book but thought it was rude. She smiled at the new mare who was talking to her.

(edited)

Flower Lily sat by the water humming a song that she heard. These boots were made for trotting, and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna trot all over you. She had gotten here from a singing competition. She had actually heard the was another thing for ponies to here, she couldn't remember what. Lily sipped a drink she had ordered not too long ago. She felt the gentle breeze flow through her mane and closed her eyes. It was a wonderful feeling.

Edited by Starry Night

Darktist studied the beach, with a gentle sigh. once again he'd been told off for poor customer relations and told to take a break... would it ever end? if somepony could only come along.... with a flick of his mane another sigh was emitted. he watched silently as three ponies entered the private beach, and did his best to smile

(edited)

Gears floated towards the beach on an broken, burnt piece of wood.

"That is the last time I use an invention without testing it...

He shifted his gaze over to the notes he had taken for the resort, which he had barely salvaged from the blast.

"All expenses plad..."

"Great, I save it from the blast and the water gets it."

The plank hit shore, and he got up off the sand.

He began trotting over to the boardwalk, where he would hopefully find his hotel.

Edited by Yes-Man

Flower Lily slowly opened her eyes to see a stallion floating on a piece of wood. Well, that surely is... Strange. She then remembered how she came to Canterlot as a filly and kept quiet. Lily still had the basket and the flower, she even brought them with her on the trip. Lily got up and dusted the sand off of her. She decided that she would let the stallion be. Lily looked at the other ponies who were around. If somepony want to talk to me, they will come to me.It'd be rude to interrupt. Lily headed towards the bar because her drink was empty.

(edited)

Arthüs is at home watching tv scanning through the channels.

"Crap"

"Crap"

"Crap"

"Ed edd n eddy... Ehhhhh nah"

"Crap"

"Ooh free stuff"

- Attention lonely ponies from the age of 17 and named Arthüs.

"I'm listening"

- you are invited to come to the equestrian summer beach hotel.

"Ooh."

- Your trip is free! You don't have to pay a thing!

"*Burp* I wonder were I can get some cherry soda?.."

Arthüs stops paying attention.

Ooh that's gonna leave a mark...

- if you do not know this code the trip costs money.

There's my ham sandwhich

- the code is 00001

I wonder if I bought that new shirt?

- the code again is 00001

Hmm

"We'll it's decided! I'm going to go on this vacation!"

Arthüs goes to his closet to get some clothes for the trip. 1 Cloak and 1 Shirt 'n' Jeans... Hard, Hard, Hard...

"Ah!" He said happily

Arthüs took his Shirt 'n' Jeans.

"I'm off!!!"

Arthüs walked to the Train Station just as another pony stepped on bored.

"That's 25 bits Sir." The train conductor said.

Arthüs looked around. Searching his pockets.

Hmmm no money.. Oh I just love mustard..

"Sir? The 25 bits?" The train conductor sputted mutterly.

Arthüs thought for a second.."Oh I know!!"

"Here's a diamond earring, my mother didnt need it."

"Very we'll" said the conductor, "Take your seat."

Arthüs walked down the isles..

Hmm where to sit... he thought.

Arthüs took a seat in the middle cart.

25 bits for crappy seats... Makes sense.

The train took about 30 Minutes to reach its destination.

Arthüs got off the train as hundreds ran in front of him.

"Guess I won't be able to eat anything." He said.

Too many ponies are here already.

Arthüs looked at this huge building. And started walking down the path headed for the entrance. The windows were given such delicate care. And there were bushes that were to each sides of the path. And two water fountains.

Dang, I should work here. he thought bluntly.

There was a stallion at the door to pull it open for him. As he walked inside the walls had a silver crimson trim. And there was a diamond statue picture on the ceiling of princess celestria.

Arthüs mouth dropped..."Holly Sh**"!!!

Arthüs walked up to the main desk.

There was and old mare with glasses and a chain following the end of each ear piece.

"Can I help you?" She said.

"Erm... Yes! My name is Arthüs and I'm here for the free vacation advertisement." Arthüs replied.

"Do you have your authorization code with you?" She replied.

Arthüs stepped back and his head made a snapping sound.

"Uuuhhhhh what?" Arthüs spoke slowly.

"Your Authorization Code, ever pony receives one for their free vacation" She replied.

"I didn't get one, could I just pay for the room and get everything else for free?" Arthüs grinned.

The mare stood up and said "Code Blue"

Arthüs watched as a stallion with a tux. Walked up to the mare and started talking.

"Yes, I believe you can." She said with a smile.

Awesome! he thought.

"How much is the room?" Arthüs replied.

"1,500 bits" She replied.

Arthüs started to feel ill.

Arthüs swallowed hard and said

"Okay." Extremely soft.

Arthüs pays for his room.

"Here you are." The mare says.

Arthüs is given a room key.

Room 927.

Ha! Piece of cake! There's an elevator over there!

Arthüs walks over to the elevator to find that the elevators are out of service.

Arthüs screams "NOOoOOoOOOOo"

Arthüs thought by the time I get there... It will be tomorrow...

Arthüs facehooved.

Edited by Scooter

A pony with short black hair and a navy blue hue to his body walks up to the hotel with a couple of bags, both with a knights insignia on them. "So, this is the place huh? it's pretty big ill give it that. I just can't believe I actually won that contest... It seemed pretty unlikely knowing my luck. All well, i guess it's time to head inside." The navy blue pony walks into the hotel and see's an old mare behind the desk. "Hello, I'm here because I'm a winner for the contest." The mare looks up at him and says "Do you have the code?" "ah, yes it's here written down in my bags" The navy blue pony looks through one of the bags and takes out a slit of paper "Okay here it is, 1-2-3-4-5... huh, that seems pretty strange." The mare looks at a few papers "And your name sir?" The navy blue pony looks up at her. "My name? Oh yes of course, my name is Chivalry Knight" The mare takes out a key and says "Here take this, your in room... 666" "oooof course that's my room number >_>." Chivalry takes the key and walks toward the elevator, to which it stated, "OUT OF ORDER". "Heh, out of order huh? I'll fix that." Chivalry removes the sign and pry's the door open with his magic, He then goes inside the elevator and fools around with some wiring.  "Okay, put this wire here, connect this to this circuit aaand, Voila!" The elevator starts up. "Alright, room 666 here i come, should be on floor 12" Chivalry clicks the button with his hoof "Now moving to floor 12The elevator starts to move up. The elevator shows currently what floor its on. Floor 3, Floor 4, Floor 5, Floor 6, Floor 7, Floor 8, Floor 9, Floor 9, Floor 9. "What the?" The circuit box starts to spark and smoke "*cough cough*, ah come on, can this day get any worse?" Suddenly the elevator lights turn off "I had to open my big mouth didn't I? -sigh-"

(edited)

@,

"Ok then, just wanted to meet as many ponies as I could here. Haven't met you so that's why I said hi, but if you would rather read that's fine to. Guess I can go searching for others." Cocoa cheerfully said the walked off, back towards the beach. I'm seriously wondering what he was thinking sending me here. None of these ponies even want to talk.

Edited by Pinkie D Pie

Ocelot got a bit crazy from drinking too much coconut and pineapple liquor. He walked a bit wobbily, and knocked his forehead against a pony that was walking by the pool. He didn't fall, but the mare did. He stared at her chocolaty brown coat for a moment. Oh I am uh.. sorry.. to much coco liquor hahahaha... he offered her his hoof, to lift her up.

Flower Lily trotted back up to the hotel, she needed some things. She trotted to the elevator to see that there was a out of order sign. That's okay... My room isn't that far up. She looked at her key and sighed. Room 928. She went to the stairs to see a stallion facehooving. "Excuse me, are you alright?" Her voice was as soft as silk yet pretty low for being only 18. It was still beautiful though. Lily smiled at him, wanting to be helpful.

As Cocoa was lost in her thought, she felt something run into her and she fell over.  She looked up to see who it was and noticed it was a stallion she had seen earlier. She accepted his hoof to get up and looked at him again. "Oh it's alright, um, it was um, gosh this is like the first time I don't remember somponys name." She blushed lightly.

Ocelot shook his head, making himself recognize all his senses and he soon became sober. He leaned on a palm tree and played it off smoothly and cool. Sup, I'm Ocelot. I think we met earlier... you're cocoa right? He looked down at the ground for a moment and kicked some sand in the air.