Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Equestrian Summer Beach Hotel (Romance)

Misty Rose

L-look, im sorry for pushing you and Ocelot but do you have a heater, I feel relly cold and all from coming from the water. But please do take my apology and accept it okay? S-so, how was your day before I pushed you two in the hallway and all that, I saw Ocelot getting pissed at me by the way.

Yeah he was pretty steamed, but he's ok now. Pink liked that he had decided to comeback and apologize. But I've had a great day , thanks for asking! Judging on what happened in the hallway though I don't think you're having such a good day. She turned on the heater for him. There, do you feel warmer? 

Blind Noise stumbles back a bit and looks down. He quitely talks.

"Oh, no, it's my fault. I didn't see you." he said backing away slowly as he uses his teeth to drag along his suitcase up the stairs and out of sight.

Once up the stairs, Blind Noise lets out a sigh and proceeds to his room.

"Oh no it was my fault, my bags were in front of my fa-" Looking around I notice that the stallion was gone. "Um, ok." Getting my bags together I go up to the receptionist and give them my ticket.

"Thank you madam, and here is you room key."

"Um, thank you? Don't I need to pay for this?"

"No, with that ticket it is absolutely free. Oh and if you see that stallion that was just here could you give him his key he seemed to have left before we could give it to him."

"Oh, alright I'll be sure to do that." Picking my bags back up I go up to my room to put my stuff away then go to find that stallion.

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott was going down the stairs. And ran into a white stallion. Then Scott screamed. "Ahhhh!"

Scott was running into the Main Lobby. And ran into a mare. He looked at her then screamed and ran towards the front door. But he was looking at the mare while running away. And hit the front door. Scott was out.

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott was going down the stairs. And ran into a white stallion. Then Scott screamed. "Ahhhh!"

Scott was running into the Main Lobby. And ran into a mare. He looked at her then screamed and ran towards the front door. But he was looking at the mare while running away. And hit the front door. Scott was out.

"What the...?" I walk toward the strange pony and nudge her. "Um hello?" Nothing *sigh* I pick up the pony and take her to my room and wait for her to wake up.

"Well, might as well make me something to eat. Wonder if that other pony will want anything?" I check on the other pony but see that she is still out. "Might as well."

(edited)

"What the...?" I walk toward the strange pony and nudge her. "Um hello?" Nothing *sigh* I pick up the pony and take her to my room and wait for her to wake up.

"Well, might as well make me something to eat. Wonder if that other pony will want anything?" I check on the other pony but see that she is still out. "Might as well."

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott awoke.

Scott looked around the room. "Where am I?" Scott go out of the bed. "Mom?" Scott said. He was looking around the room. "Bu-but the bloody Stallion??" Scott said. "Is this his room? Was it all a dream..?" Scott opened the door and looked down the hall. Then looked at the room number. "Phew!" "It's not the same room."

"But ... How did I get here." Scott wondered.

Scott looked into the room. "Hello?" Scott said.

Edited by Scooter

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott awoke.

Scott looked around the room. "Where am I?" Scott go out of the bed. "Mom?" Scott said. He was looking around the room. "Bu-but the bloody Stallion??" Scott said. "Is this his room? Was it all a dream..?" Scott opened the door and looked down the hall. Then looked at the room number. "Phew!" "It's not the same room."

"But ... How did I get here." Scott wondered.

Scott looked into the room. "Hello?" Scott said.

"Oh, h-hello. I'm charcoal, you knocked yourself out by running into the front door so I brought you to my room to keep am eye on you. So who are you?" I finish up making the salad and bring it to the table. "Oh and there is some salad if you want some. Just be warned I'm not a great cook myself sooo..."

(edited)

"Oh, h-hello. I'm charcoal, you knocked yourself out by running into the front door so I brought you to my room to keep am eye on you. So who are you?" I finish up making the salad and bring it to the table. "Oh and there is some salad if you want some. Just be warned I'm not a great cook myself sooo..."

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott looked puzzled. And felt his head. "I uh.. Saw somepony like it was a murder scene. So I ran." Scott said.

"So, I'm Scott." Scott replied.

"I work for the Hotel with my mother." The colt said.

The colt smelt the air and smelled the salad.

"It smells good. But I'm not too all hungry." Scott said.

Edited by Scooter

Y-yes, thank you for letting me stay here till I get warmer, I really appreciate it and all. Even though I'm a hit, some people still hate me and all. But you are right about one thing though and that's i had a bad day. But I'd rather not talk about that subject anymore..

(edited)

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott looked puzzled. And felt his head. "I uh.. Saw somepony like it was a murder scene. So I ran." Scott said.

"So, I'm Scott." Scott replied.

"I work for the Hotel with my mother." The colt said.

The colt smelt the air and smelled the salad.

"It smells good. But I'm not too all hungry." Scott said.

I turn around quickly to face scott. "Murder!?! What happened, who was killed, who did it, why did they do it?! As I ask the questions my heartbeat rapidly rises and my breathing quickens.

(Wait hang on slow down just keep calm. Calm down.) Thought charcoal as she sets down the food.

Edited by Charcoal Embers

(edited)

I turn around quickly to face scott. "Murder!?! What happened, who was killed, who did it, why did they do it?! As I ask the questions my heartbeat rapidly rises and my breathing quickens.

(Wait hang on slow down just keep calm. Calm down.) Thought charcoal as she sets down the food.

@@Charcoal Embers,

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

"It was on the ninth floor. I was answering a noise complaint. When I entered the room. The TV was smashed and glass everywhere." Scott said.

"There was a stallion on the ground covered with blood." Scott said.

"There was also a Mare waiting outside the room asking for somepony named Arthüs." Scott said.

"She ran inside when I walked in. And grabbed the stallion. Next thing I knew he was awake and they were kissing." Scott said. "But the blood scared me. So I ran." Scott said uneasy.

Edited by Scooter

@@Charcoal Embers,

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

"It was on the ninth floor. I was answering a noise complaint. When I entered the room. The TV was smashed and glass everywhere." Scott said.

"There was a stallion on the ground covered with blood." Scott said.

"There was also a Mare waiting outside the room asking for somepony named Arthüs." Scott said.

"She ran inside when I walked in. And grabbed the stallion. Next thing I knew he was awake and they were kissing." Scott said. "But the blood scared me. So I ran." Scott said uneasy.

*Sigh* "Oh, that's good. Glad he is ok." *inhale, exhale* "Give me a sec I think I may have just had a small panic attack. So if you are the assistant manager or whatever do you know where I can find this room" I show scott the key the receptionist gave me. "I ran into some stallion when I got here and I guess I caused him to forget his key."

*Sigh* "Oh, that's good. Glad he is ok." *inhale, exhale* "Give me a sec I think I may have just had a small panic attack. So if you are the assistant manager or whatever do you know where I can find this room" I show scott the key the receptionist gave me. "I ran into some stallion when I got here and I guess I caused him to forget his key."

@@Charcoal Embers

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott smiled. "I wouldn't know. But I know who does. It's not that hard to get to him aswell."

Scott walked over from where he was standing.

Scott lent her a hand. "Follow me ill show you to what I'm referring." Scott said. "You believe me don't you? Scott proclaimed.

@@Charcoal Embers

^ ^ ^~ Scott ~^ ^ ^

Scott smiled. "I wouldn't know. But I know who does. It's not that hard to get to him aswell."

Scott walked over from where he was standing.

Scott lent her a hand. "Follow me ill show you to what I'm referring." Scott said. "You believe me don't you? Scott proclaimed.

(Should I trust this pony?) Thought charcoal. (Well I guess I don't have any reason not to.)

I look up up at scott. "Alright." I grab scotts hoof. "I have no reason not to trust you. So who is this pony that could help? And, no offense but why is it you don't you know where this is?"

(Should I trust this pony?) Thought charcoal. (Well I guess I don't have any reason not to.)

I look up up at scott. "Alright." I grab scotts hoof. "I have no reason not to trust you. So who is this pony that could help? And, no offense but why is it you don't you know where this is?"

@@Charcoal Embers,

"Well the thing is. There isn't any room number on that key." Scott stated.

"The only one who can help you now."

Scott laughed a little. "Is Frank."

"Frank is the security officer of the hotel." Scott said.

"He has access to the security camera's we can see where the stallion went or were he is heading." Scott said.

"Oh no it was my fault, my bags were in front of my fa-" Looking around I notice that the stallion was gone. "Um, ok." Getting my bags together I go up to the receptionist and give them my ticket.

"Thank you madam, and here is you room key."

"Um, thank you? Don't I need to pay for this?"

"No, with that ticket it is absolutely free. Oh and if you see that stallion that was just here could you give him his key he seemed to have left before we could give it to him."

"Oh, alright I'll be sure to do that." Picking my bags back up I go up to my room to put my stuff away then go to find that stallion.

Blind Noise sat in front of his door, head slumped down and hooves over head head. He looked as if he were having a minor panic attack. His blind eyes darted around quickly as he shook on the floor.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no... I forgot my key..." he mumbled quietly as he looked up to the locked door.

@@Charcoal Embers,

"Well the thing is. There isn't any room number on that key." Scott stated.

"The only one who can help you now."

Scott laughed a little. "Is Frank."

"Frank is the security officer of the hotel." Scott said.

"He has access to the security camera's we can see where the stallion went or were he is heading." Scott said.

"Oh ok. Wait wouldn't that that technically be spying? I don't think I could spy on someone I don't know. Especially a stallion." Blushing deeply I add. "Couldn't we just, you know, look around I'm sure we could find him if we just look around enough. He has to be around somewhere."

"Oh ok. Wait wouldn't that that technically be spying? I don't think I could spy on someone I don't know. Especially a stallion." Blushing deeply I add. "Couldn't we just, you know, look around I'm sure we could find him if we just look around enough. He has to be around somewhere."

"Alright just lead the way and we could find him eventually." Scott said.

"Where do you want to start?" Scott asked.

"The first floor I imagine? There's twelve all in total." Scott said stated.

"Shouldn't be that hard to make it work." Scott said looking at his watch.

"Alright just lead the way and we could finf him eventually." Scott said.

"Where do you want to start?" Scott asked.

"The first floor I imagine? There's twelve all in total." Scott said stated.

"Shouldn't be that hard to make it work." Scott said looking at his watch.

I nod my head "Thanks, and yeah I think that starting at the first floor would be best. If he is going up then we will eventually make it to him once he hits the top floor. So I wanna know, why are you helping me? We just meet and, weelllll, it wasn't exactly under the best of situations."

(edited)

I nod my head "Thanks, and yeah I think that starting at the first floor would be best. If he is going up then we will eventually make it to him once he hits the top floor. So I wanna know, why are you helping me? We just meet and, weelllll, it wasn't exactly under the best of situations."

Scott tilted his head to the side. "We'll I can go if you need?" Scott said. "My moms probably going to kill me I've been gone longer then a hour." Scott proclaimed. "Any things good with me!" Scott smiled. "Good luck with finding him." Scott took off running downstairs.

(( OOC - I hate freaking characters soo bad.

I'm referring to the requested amount thing. For posting. ))

Edited by Scooter

Scott tilted his head to the side. "We'll I can go if you need?" Scott said. "My moms probably going to kill me I've been gone longer then a hour." Scott proclaimed. "Any things good with me!" Scott smiled. "Good luck with finding him." Scott took off running downstairs.

(( OOC - I hate freaking characters soo bad.

I'm referring to the requested amount thing. For posting. ))

"Well alright, bye." *sigh* "Well better start looking for him, he has to be here somewhere." After going downstairs I begin looking for the stallion. "Alright first floor lets get started. Let's see... no, no, no, wait is that him? It is him, well that sure didn't take very long." I begin walking towards the stallion.

(OOC-I still don't get what you are trying to say scooter.)