Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Super OC Battle Tournament

Chivalry Knight

Stephan slowly got back up. He was bleeding badly from his head and his sides. A red aura began to surround Stephan's body, giving off a radiant glow. He has activated the sonic blast. "Can you sense this?" Stephan put up his front hooves and two lazer blasts came out of them, knocking Swordpoint to the ground with ease.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

@

Swordpoint stood again with a smile. "Yes, that's it! Use your abilities!" That strike actually hurt. It seems that he is capable of providing me with a challenge, after all. Although if that is the extent of his power, then I doubt this will continue for much longer. Swordpoint rocketed toward Stephan, zigzagging rapidly to avoid being struck again. As he neared Stephan, he spun in circles and slammed his back hoof into the red pony's head with great force.

Stephan would've been knocked to ground and have his skull bleeding even more. But thanks to the sonic blast, he was only pushed back. It still hurt, though. The sonic blast wasn't stable yet, so he couldn't have it go to it's full potential yet. Stephan ran into Swordpoint and pushed him on his back.. While he was down, he made a few carefully calculated blows to him, damaging him at a good limit.

@

Swordpoint winced at the sudden increase in power that Stephan showed. But even then, he still smirked. He disappeared with a sudden crack, and he reappeared above Stephan. He dropped down and wrapped his legs around Stephan again, flipping backward several times before slamming him into the ground again.

(You do mean that he's on his back, right?)
Stephan could feel himself getting tired, but he just kept telling himself to continue. He got back up with Swordpoint still on his back. He felt quite heavy. "No... not now." Stephan started to run to the wall of the arena. The wall separating the audience from them. He charged Swordpoint into the wall, making a large crack into the concrete wall. He hoped that he at least did some damage. He was weakening. He could feel it.

@

(OoC: Yeah, that's fine.)

Swordpoint grunted at the impact. His side was bleeding from a cut opened by impacting the wall. Damn... that hurt. But he is in far worse shape than I. He stood up, faced Stephan, and spread his wings. A minor stun spell should be enough... A golden aura surrounded him, and he fired a flash of white light at Stephan which struck him in the chest.

(OoC: It's a stunning spell, not anything deadly. Designed to knock people out instead of kill them.)

Edited by Justin ZW

Stephan fell flat to the ground. He was breathing heavily. He wanted to give up, but he couldn't. He had a few more seconds left of the sonic blast. "One... more... shot..." While on the ground, Stephan raised his front hoof. He charged up one final lazer blast before going out of sonic blast. Once it was charged, he fired it strait at Swordpoint... and it hit. The outcome was truly remarkable. After it landed, he went out of the sonic blast and went out cold.

(OoC: No, it doesn't kill you)

Sole smiled "good. So you were freed from your demon." He stated, instead of asked "well I'm happy for ya, I know how tough carrying such a dark burden can be. I'm just glad ya aren't dead. And good match by the way, it was very... entertaining. At least up until you were dying that is." He said jokingly

Rut-Light looked at Sole puzzled, "You know the feeling of being possessed?  What were you possessed by?  If you don't mind me asking; how did you get free of it?"  This was new for him because he's never known anyone else who was possessed but himself and now this griffin.

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

Sole sighed "its very... complicated." He said, as he scratched the back of his head. "Let's just say it involves a dreconnaquiss, chaos, and a long and... very dark war." He said quietly "and I was posessed by... well, basically a chaos spirit." He said, telling only half the truth *well... I'm not lying. But I can't tell him the whole truth, then he'd never trust me.* he thought.

Swordpoint was blasted into the wall of the arena. He fell to the ground with a grunt. Gah... Incredible. I must get up... Must force myself... He was amazed. He had no idea that Stephan had such power inside him.

He put his hooves beneath him forced himself up although he was shaking. ”Are you alright, Stephan?” His breathing was labored.

Stephan woke up and slowly arose to his hooves. He felt groggy and worn-out. "Yeah... I think I am." He then remember what he just did. He put all of his strength and power into that blast... but he went out cold because of it. "But... I got knocked out. I guess that means I lose..."

@

Swordpoint smiled. "Do not despair, Stephan. Your power is great... you only need refine your talents. You expended too much of your energy too quickly. It is important to know your limits." He wavered slightly, but managed to remain standing. "I enjoyed this battle. Continue to hone your skills, and seek me out if you ever wish for advice... or a rematch." Swordpoint sighed and awaited the ref's call.

(OoC:

@

So... I won?

Also, Steven, great match! I didn't see that laser beam thing coming at all! You put up a hell of a fight at the end, there, and Swordpoint's a real tough one to beat up like that :P)

• Brohoof 1

Tempest shrugged and simply laughed. "That's one less competitor I have to worry about." He thought. "I'm assuming, based on how many people are left, that I'll be in the next fight or the final preliminary battle. As for who I'm going to fight, based on my luck, it's probably going to be Sole." The cyan pegesus then waited for the next fight to start.

((WOW! sorry for being away for so long LOL, anyway I'm back and we can get things rolling again!))

"ALLLLRIGHT EVERYPONY, THAT WAS SOMETHING AMAZING WAS IT NOT?!?! TRULY A SATISFYING TASTE FOR MY CRAVING OF BATTLE! IT SEEMS AS THOUGH OUR WINNER IS SWORDPOINT BY KNOCKOUT! OUR NEXT MATCH WILL BEGIN IN 30 MINUTES SO DON'T BE LATE! THE TWO COMPETITORS WHO WILL BE FIGHTING WILL BE... NORIKO Vs. SHARDZ!!!!"

Chivalry sighed and said "Wow, that was some fight, Steven sure has some power, if only he were trained a bit more then maybe he may have stood a chance. It seems that Swordpoint can use magic, however he's not even a unicorn, whats up with that? anyway he  seems-" Chivalry then hears a knock at his door. "Huh, I wonder who that can be... COME IN!" Chivalry is curious of who could possibly be visiting him.

Stephan shakes Swordpoint's hoof, and smiles. "Thank you, Swordpoint. Hope you go on to win." He then walked out of the arena and back into the stadium. He sort of felt happy for himself. He might have lost, but at least he gave it his all. He decided that he needed some more training in his abilities, as well as find new ones. He went Chivalry's room door and knocked. "It's Stephan. Could I come in?"

((Somepony was already knocking at my door but, whatever.))

"Oh, sure come in, 'm not really doing anything right now, just lying here in my bed... unable to walk, also in pain.." Chivalry wondered what Steven could want, isn't he injured? shouldn't he be looked at by a doctor or something?

(In that case, they can come inside, too. Don't wanna hold them back)

"I need assistance." He walked to the injured warrior. "As in, I need training. Swordpoint proved to be a challenge. He told me after the fight that I was good, but I needed to train harder. So I came to you for guidance. Once we get all patched up and healed, I would like you to train me to hone my abilities."

(@ i was waiting at chivalry's door)

lightning saw a red pony walking up to chivalry's door "hi your Stephen right?" he said, just then he heard chivalry say come in, so he opened the door and walked in and said happily  "hi i'm lightning i came to see if you were okay.", then he started smiling.

(edited)

"Heh, alright one at a time. Let's see, Steven, after all of this is over I promise that i will train you. You have great potential and I can fully see that. You're a good fighter and it seems that you can hold your own at certain times. However when fighting a strong opponent  you need to make sure you have more tricks up your sleeve. Speed and power alone doesn't win a match, it is all decided on how you plan things. Like in Crimsons match, Lightning Blaze played a little trick on Crimson with his hat, however I guess that didn't go as planned, right Lightning hehe? But you see how that could be useful otherwise. In my match i started to create my bubbles and attach them to the dome wall from the moment the announcer said go. and after a while Rut-Light never knew what hit him. I think that was a big turning point in our match, and might have been the reason why i won. So you see, making a battle plan before going into battle is a great strategy, don't go expecting to win a match by charging in and hoping for the best. I also noticed that sandstorm you created, but you must think about that energy that Swordpoint put on you, You felt it right? He was tracking you with that energy, which is why he could see past your sandstorm, it would have been a good plan otherwise. Anyway, so yes, i will train you after all of this is over."

Chivalry smiles at Steven. Then looks at Lightning.

"And yeah, I guess I'm all right, however it seems that Rut-Lights last attack has left me unable to walk hehe. Hey, if you know a doctor or anything, it would be a real big help if you could get them in here for me." Chivalry smiled.

Edited by ChivalryKnight

Stephan smiled and left the room to the medical office. "Thanks, Chivalry. Get well soon." Stephan walked into the medical office and into the doctor's room. He lied out on the chair and took a deep breath. "Hello, doctor. I think I may have a few injuries in my head and side. I need you to take a quick look."

"well i think shardz is a nurse but i could ask her." lightning said as he turned to leave he said "oh ya your a pretty good fighter maybe in the future we'll fight. then he closed the door, started singing and left to go find shardz since it's her time to fight

Sole sighed "its very... complicated." He said, as he scratched the back of his head. "Let's just say it involves a dreconnaquiss, chaos, and a long and... very dark war." He said quietly "and I was posessed by... well, basically a chaos spirit." He said, telling only half the truth *well... I'm not lying. But I can't tell him the whole truth, then he'd never trust me.* he thought.

Rut-Light looked at Sole inquisitively and said, "You're not telling the whole truth; I can tell.  But I won't press you.  Looks like the next fights going to start soon, care to join me?"  There were still so many questions he wanted answers to but the griffin didn't look like he wanted to spill the beans.

Tempest started to grow impatient as he waited for the next fight to start. "This is starting to get boring. I might as well train for my fight with Sole." He thought. The cyan pegesus then removed a log from his saddle bag and formed a spear out it. Tempest drove the spear the middle of the wood. "Let's see if I can take this farther." Multiple aura spike then soured through the origional aura spike from all directions. The cyan pegesus then laughed as the spike returned to his body and his aura receded.

(That is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Tempest's new abilities.)

Edited by Missingno

Shardz was nervous.

"Uh oh.. Im so boned.. The others have actual Battle abilities, and all i have is Stun Spells, and healing magic." She said, nervously.

"Humm, Might gonna need iron armour just in case." She said, putting on the iron armour.

"I hope i can just knock whoever it is out." She said, prepping herself.

lightning went through the stadium yelling shardz until he found her, "hi shards nice to meet you i'm the guy who lost the first fight, anyway i have a question and that question is can you heal chivalry, you know the guy who got his back broken in round two." he asked hoping she would say yes.