Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Super OC Battle Tournament

Chivalry Knight

Rut-Light stood up straight and said in a demented tone of voice, "Then you might as well quit now!"  A dark aura surrounded him accompanied by blazing fire that burned with the power of a sun, his voice rose in power with added fury as his features began to change, "A GUARD OF KILLIK VERSUS A DEMON FROM HELL ITSELF!?!"  He gives a low chuckle before continuing, "May I make a suggestion?  Run!"

(edited)

"Well now, it's time to stop playing around." Chivalry's horn stopped producing bubbles. The entire dome was surrounded by bubbles. "Heh, i thought i told you to pay attention to your surroundings. Now... " Chivalry bucked Rut-Light into the middle of the arena. "Now, face my Sea of Bubble's." Suddenly all of the bubbles were rapidly heading towards Rut-Light in unison. There were no openings, and no there was no escape. This was a 100% sure hit. "Good Night sweet angel, hehe"

((The bubbles are filled with Chivalry's energy. And when popped in a small group, will cause massive energy damage. So imagine a gigantic group like this.))

Edited by ChivalryKnight

Rut-Light noticed the bubbles rapidly heading towards him, " Dang it! not enough time to complete it, but giving up shows weakness...this is what he wanted...oh he's goo-"  His words where cut of as he was completely demolished; by bubbles.  When the smoke cleared, all that was left was a body; cold an lifeless.  Or so everyone thought.  His body started to fade away and audible gasps and talk from the audience was heard as the last of Rut-Light's body faded.  All was silent and still for awhile it looked as if Chivalry had won...until a voice from every direction was heard in a menacing whisper.  The voice said, "You where good son, maybe even the best...I commend you.  But this has only just begun!"

@

Swordpoint stood from the small bed. "I expected Crimson to win. That other pony was far too unskilled to match him. I wonder which of us would win if we fought again..." He decided that he would speak with Crimson. It had been several months since the two had last seen one another, anyway. He exited the room and made his way to where Crimson was. He tapped his friend on the shoulder. "It seems that our fates continue to intertwine, Captain Grinn. Excellent performance in your first match."

lightning entered the stadium and sat down,so whose fighting now? he said to no one in particular, he saw a white pony and a dark blue pony fighting, huh, how long was i asleep? he said as he left to go for a walk, then he started singing his favorite song. come on sparkles. he yelled to his pet.

@

Swordpoint stood from the small bed. "I expected Crimson to win. That other pony was far too unskilled to match him. I wonder which of us would win if we fought again..." He decided that he would speak with Crimson. It had been several months since the two had last seen one another, anyway. He exited the room and made his way to where Crimson was. He tapped his friend on the shoulder. "It seems that our fates continue to intertwine, Captain Grinn. Excellent performance in your first match."

Crimson opened his eyes to see his brother in arms, smirking at his comment, "are you kidding? I nearly used all my power to beat my opponent...granted if he hadn't been so durable I probably would've broke him when I used my flame whip...but still, it only makes me wanna win this tournament even more...tch, speaking of tournaments, do you remember how we first met at rail's dark tournament? That was one crazy ride...let's hope this tournament doesn't attempt to try and kill us and take over equestria." Crimson chuckled slightly, "maybe once all my energy is back we can sparr a bit and have a rematch of our last fight, when we beat the tarr out of eachother, i need to train anyway, what do you say?" Asked crimson with a smile.

Tempest watched the fight from his room as he held a plate with his aura and eating. "I honestly don't care who wins this, but I'm placing my bets on the one with the dark blue coat." He said to himself. When Tempest finished eating, he put the plate in the sink and continued to watch the fight.

((Sorry for taking so long, I fell asleep and when i woke up i had stuff to do XD))

Chivalry heard Rut-Lights words. "Heh, I didn't expect you to give up so easily. However, my last attack did seem to deal a good amount of damage to you." Chivalry encased himself in a bubble barrier. He stood there awaiting an attack from his opponent. "So you say that your a demon huh? Heh, impressive, I wonder how that happened?" Chivalry started to smile.

lightning went back to the stadium and stood next to a wall and said whose winning? he was thinking who is making us fight each other? wait were did the other pony go? he looked in the and only saw the blue pony in a bubble.he said were did the other pony go?

Sole watched the fight quietly. Rut-light reminded him of krad, at least the way he was now. "A demon huh...tha really brings me back." He said sarcastically "*as long as I fight with my head then I should be able to keep my head. Don't wanna end up letting my chaotic instincts get the best of me...* he thought.

Rut-Light had been hiding for the whole time; regaining power and observing everything around him.  Chivalry was surrounded in a bubble and seemed to be smiling, Rut-Light took note of this and simply asked, "Is that your pride showing?"  The Arena then grew pitch black as if the power had gone out, blood red satanic symbols began to appear on the walls and pulsed with a slight hum then the whole area where the battle was being fought began to become enveloped in fire.  Rut-Light began rising from the ground; his appearance had changed from that of a 55 year old stallion, to thousand year old demon.  Dark energy was encircling him at hurricane speeds, his voice itself filled all with fear and dread, "The power of one thousand sins surround me, you have no hope of surviving!"  He took of a the speed of light straight at Chivalry, fading away when he was inches away; Rut-Light (now Midnight-Inferno)  appeared above Chivalry and using his hind legs bucked him straight into the ground, easily making a crater with a hundred meter radius.  "I'm not done with you yet!  GET UP AND FIGHT!"

"Damn, i can't believe it, that attack was strong enough to pop my barrier bubble. Just what have i gotten myself into" For a split second Chivalry was engulfed in fear, how would he be able to beat this thing? "There's only one way. urgh" Chivalry struggled to get up on his hooves. He looked up at Midnight-Inferno, blood dripping from his mouth. Chivalry wiped the blood with his hoof and created another bubble barrier around him. He then controlled his sword and started attacking Midnight-Inferno with it. 

Midnight swiftly dodged every sword swipe with ease despite one that barely scraped his forehead.  All the while wondering how Chivalry can still be standing after being hit with a force that could easily break his spine, "You're stronger than I anticipated, good..."  Midnight-Inferno was hovering in the air with a sadistic grin on his face, he was finding this fight one of those where he didn't have to worry about Rut-Light intruding and trying to take over again; he was enjoying this more than fighting his own kind.  "Your god can't save you now!"  Midnight spread his hooves and using his powers; tried to make a shield around himself, but due to his obliviousness didn't see Chivalry's sword next to him as it attempted to strike him down.  "ENOUGH!!!"   In his rage Midnight turned his attention to the sword; but he still has Chivalry as a #1 target.

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

@

"I certainly would not mind," Swordpoint told Crimson with a smile. "And this time, if we fight in the tournament, I shall not use my wings. Last time, I simply had to win at all costs. I'm sure you understand." He glanced up at a television screen which displayed the current fight. "Hm. It seems that we are in for some interesting matches."

(edited)

Chivalry thought 'This is my chance!' Chivalry absorbed the Bubble Barrier, greatly increasing his speed and power. He quickly jumped up towards Midnight-Inferno whilst creating another bubble barrier around him. The sword kept him distracted for just enough time for him to unleash a threatening attack. "ALRIGHT YOU! THIS IS GONNA HURT!" Chivalry was almost next to Midnight-Inferno when he yelled. "Bubble Barrier Blast!" Suddenly Chivalry's bubble barrier expanded, Midnight-Inferno was dragged into Chivalry's giant bubble barrier. Suddenly the Barrier started to rapidly withdraw back to chivalry, carrying Midnight-Inferno with it. Then and there Chivalry gathered up the energy from the bubble barrier he absorbed earlier and most of his current energy, he then let out a loud scream "HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Suddenly his energy caused an explosion of pure energy.

Edited by ChivalryKnight

lightning was unaffected by the blast wave,he said that was interesting. i wonder who will win, meh i don't care. he thought, then he went back to his room to watch from there plus he was really hungry. he started singing again, this time he was singing allstar.

Sole watched the fight, memorizing all of their fighting styles, attacks, and even the way they moved when they strike and evade. "That dark pony... his magical energy reminds me so much of krad's. But its not chaos magic..." he sighed "he nneds to learn to controle that demon, or it'll consume him... just like krad almost consumed me..." he mumbled.

"Oh fu-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"  Midnight-Inferno felt enormous pain along the lines of being hit by a group of 20 sledge hammers; in the face.  He felt himself weakened to the point that he may faint, being sent flying into the arena wall at a little over 400 mph and almost breaking it hurt quite a bit.  Midnight fell off the wall; hovering just before hitting the ground and whispered, "So..little energy...must..still....fight!"  Darkness started slowly engulfing his heart, turning it black as night; he will not lose to him!  Midnight got on his hooves, albeit slowly, and let out a blood curdling cry mixed with rage and the pain he was feeling, "RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!"   Midnight leaped in the air with half his usual speed, with only one intention; kill him.  He thrust himself downwards at a great speed; straight onto Chivalry's back which was followed by a loud, satisfying CRACK as he heard Chivalry's spine break.  "You..can't defeat me...your world, will burn..."  Midnight proceed to fall over and eventually disintegrate in to ash; sinking into the ground, back where he belonged. 

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

(edited)

"GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Screamed Chivalry as his back cracked. The pain he felt was enormous, like nothing he'd ever felt before. "Damn it! that jerk! ugh the pain, it's unbearable, guh, ugh... I... I can't get up, but... I have to, what do I do?"

'Hmph, you weakling, can;t you ever take care of yourself?'

"DAMN IT, I can't deal with you right now!!!"

'Hehehe, need some help, coward?'

"Would you shut up already, I said i don't need your help, I can do this on my own."

'Hmph, whatever your no fun.'

Chivalry makes a few bubbles with his horn and uses the handle of his sword to lift him a bit. He places the bubbles under him and lifts him in the air.

"I may not be able to physically stand but this is the next best thing. At least it's all over now... so do I win?"

Edited by ChivalryKnight

lightning blew up the camera in his room, then he said too many cameras, then he turned on the TV just in time to see the now dark pony, rut light was it? dissolve into the ground and the other guy float up on some bubbles, then he took a bite out of a sandwich, what's up with all the cameras? he thought.

Edited by muffinoverlord1337

Tempest smirked as he watched the fight end. "I wonder who'll fight next." He thought. The cyan pegesus honestly couldn't wait to fight and one of the only reasons why he came here was to vent the years of frustration that he had stored as he worked in Luna's guard.

Edited by Missingno

"HAHAHAA!! DID YOU SEE THAT EVERYPONY! THAT WAS TRULY GLORIOUS! IT WAS SO GREAT I MAY START CRYING WOOHOO!!! Anyway, it looks as if though that Chivalry has won by killing his opponent. It's amazing how he can get up after that battle! Alright everypony, the next match will begin in another 30 minutes the next two competitors that will be fighting will be... Swordpoint Vs. Stephan! Get yourselves ready for another great match!"

Chivalry floats towards the exit of the arena and hovers himself back to his room, he opens the door with his magic and closes it again. He then lies himself on the bed in his room. "Ugh, how am I going to fight now, I may have won but what now? Ugh, if only there were some sort of pony here that could give me some medical attention. Like a doctor or something." Chivalry begins to fall asleep.

Sole's anger was boiling "he... died. He killed him..." he mumbled enraged. He slowly got up and made his way to his room "I know he was posessed... but he didn't deserve to die!" He said to himself, as he practacally kicked the door down. If there was one thing he truly hated it was death, especially murder.

"Whoever i fight please dont kill me!!" Shardz said, Scared.
All she could do is Healing magic.
'Oh great. This is gonna suck badly if the pony i fight has freaking strong attacks. Luckily i decide to be a fast and agile runner. If i can just keep running, They wont beable to hit me.'
She thought.

Stephan clicks his hind hooves and flips up into the air in excitement. "Haha! Finally! Time to get out there and show them what I'm made of. Still, that last fight's ending was pretty hollow. That poor old pony..." As he walks out into the arena, he came across Swordpoint and held out his front hoof. "Hey. May the best fighter win."