Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All Hail To The One And Only Celestia !

HAIL !!!, cough* sorry erm this took me 1 hour to draw and shade and i think i did a good job at this even though i stayed awake all night and im tired as f*ck but yeah overall i like this, do you agree? 

and yes she does look like she wants the D :) and i just punched the wall to become manly again.. \

also here's link to original picture : http://derpicdn.net/media/W1siZiIsIjIwMTIvMTIvMjYvMDNfNDlfNThfNzkyX2ZpbGUiXV0/193535__safe_solo_princess%2Bcelestia_vector_absurd%2Bres_bedroom%2Beyes_lip%2Bbite_artist-colon-lazypixel.png

Edited by MLP Pony Drawings
  • Brohoof 11

HAIL !!!, cough* sorry erm this took me 1 hour to draw and shade and i think i did a good job at this even though i stayed awake all night and im tired as f*ck but yeah overall i like this, do you agree? 

and yes she does look like she wants the D :) and i just punched the wall to become manly again.. 

This is a really good pitcure man. I like the concept of this, and I really am digging your style. Again, just a really good piece and keep it up! :)

this is an awesome picture man well done although i have one question 

what is it with ponies biting their lip that the fandom is so crazy about 

it's like the fascination with ponies wearing  sock things i have no idea why but its everywhere 

Looks pretty good overall. Can't say I personally notice any issues, so there must not be much of anything major.

Looks pretty show accurate overall, so yeah good job!