Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Trotting Dead [Reboot/Fresh Start] [OOC]

The Ponyville Critic

When I decide to sleep my brain decided to keep me up -_- dang it and if you want to I would love to write a fanfic of this it would give me something to do i'm spare time

Edited by Guest

Oh you bet I'm ready :P I'm debating whether or not I want to use my OC Blaze Finder or my OC Dog Ears. Basically I don't know if I want to use an average civilian to make it more interesting, or someon knowledgeable in all things chemical, mechanical, and pyrotechnical. Hmmm....

EDIT: ooooooooooooooooooo I want to use my new characters, Castor and Pollux. They are stealth/magic experts and are twin brothers. Is it okay if I use both? Together they are known as Gemini. Here is the link

Edited by Ampharos

Don't worry I'll try to put dialogue for both of them in every post, unless one is waiting for a response. I'm just glad I get to use them :)

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 1

I like brony songs too, srsly I ruv de brony songs. So this is starting tomorrow? I am super mega nerve-cited. SEE WHAT I DID THERE WUT

another thing, Are we starting in a group or seperately in the same city? because the main post says we are starting in a group but we were going to start away from eachother. I dont care either way, just wondering

Edited by Grand_Finale

Yes, i know the feeling, it's like you wanna jump up and down and yell yay-neigh! But it also makes you wann curl up in a teeny tiny ball and hide at the same time! *transformers noise* we've all been there!

We're going to start in a hospital, we're using all the rooms and stuff. But one of the others is trapped in there, we're going to help him out.

Yes, i know the feeling, it's like you wanna jump up and down and yell yay-neigh! But it also makes you wann curl up in a teeny tiny ball and hide at the same time! *transformers noise* we've all been there!

I see what you did there, too.

We're going to start in a hospital, we're using all the rooms and stuff. But one of the others is trapped in there, we're going to help him out.

What about me? Remember, for the time, I'm one of the "others."

I guess I gotta come up with my own ark, don't I?

You were the one who decided to be seperate from the group, so like God said to Moses, build an arc.

I shall create the awesomest arc ever invented by any being on the face of the planet.

What if you were driving around on your cool motorcycle because thats what cool people do, and the bandits came and stole it, then you went all super saiyan and became CASPER THE GHOST

Ghost doesn't need a motorcycle. He can run fast as well as fly fast in his dust cloud.

(He runs at about the same speed as RD can fly)

• Brohoof 1

I shall create the awesomest arc ever invented by any being on the face of the planet.

Ghost doesn't need a motorcycle. He can run fast as well as fly fast in his dust cloud.

(He runs at about the same speed as RD can fly)

>Same speed as RD can fly

You know she can reach at least mach 3 or 4 at full speed? That seems a bit too much.

>Same speed as RD can fly

You know she can reach at least mach 3 or 4 at full speed? That seems a bit too much.

Alright then. Mach 3

yeah but motorcycles just vomit coolness.

you can have a giant back tattoo and wear aviators and listen to punk rock too

YOu would become the GOD OF COOL

That WOULD be pretty awesome.

, then. That's final.