Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help Finding MLP Merch?

TeapartywithOctavia

Ok. So this friday, school starts where I live. Ugh. I know. But I feel like getting through the year will be alot easier with cool MLP merchandise. Now, personally, I know quite a bit of people that will not be... I guess, nice to me (to put it lightly) for wearing say an MLP T Shirt. Not that I am ashamed, just a little more introverted. So I am looking for some not as, blatant merch I guess? Like I saw some Rainbow Dash headphones that would be cool, or a cyan and rainbow bead bracelet. Also I have an Octavia cutie mark pin as well as a Fluttershy and Applejack cutie mark pin. So anything like bracelets, necklaces, headphones, pins, and such, rather than T Shirts or blankets. Thanks! :wub:

There's this one MLP necklace that has Rainbow Dash's cutie mark. Here's a picture:

GRMmUi1.jpg

You get two necklaces: one of Rainbow Dash's head and one of her cutie mark. Since you're looking for subtle MLP apparel, I would suggest wearing the cutie mark necklace when you're out and keeping the other one at home. 

You can get this necklace at Hot Topic here. Most of the MLP merch I've come across isn't very subtle :P but this necklace is one of the exceptions.

• Brohoof 2

Hot topic as a ton of more 'subtle' merchandise, honestly! You can get little headphone plug-ins for things like your cellphone or iPod, etc. Or they have iPod/iPhone cases more recently! Tons of necklaces (including a Spike one) and nice rubber bracelets (though they run at like, seven bucks a piece)

Not sure how full out you want to go on this, but Hot Topic has a sale on their hooded backpacks (see my notes on it), and they have a really nicely made Derpy one. It's very subtle and unless someone else watched the show, it's doubtful people would see it and go: Haha you watch My Little Pony. Here's a link to it: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/TV/MyLittlePony/My+Little+Pony+Derpy+Hooded+Backpack-631584.jsp (Hood can be hidden in a nice little pouch inside the backpack that is open/closed with a zipper- it's not obvious whatsoever)

Also, while the model is a woman, it doesn't look feminine by default. I bought mine recently and I think it is the absolute best thing I've ever bought, right next to my Fluttershy hoodie. The zippers have super cute muffin charms, and- just very nicely done, and subtle. 

Bowties, if they're your thing? They also have socks! Or maybe you could get some pins or cutie mark patches to stick on things for some flair! There's plenty if you search around! :)

If your into buying things online, then you may just want to check out redbubble, they have GREAT pony merch and a huge variety of t-shirts, stickers, hoodies, iPod/iPhone cases etc. they have some "less blatant" merch, and much of it contains images of fan made art, which I think is awesome! I just ordered some stickers and am planning to put them on my school binders

Here are some examples of what they have...

post-17919-0-51918000-1376358951_thumb.jpg

post-17919-0-66572800-1376358967_thumb.jpg

post-17919-0-01895800-1376358980_thumb.jpg

post-17919-0-57242600-1376359029_thumb.jpg