Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello :)

Zelda_Fan89

I literally JUST started watching the show a few hours ago, so while I have not seen every episode, I'm hooked! I heard about the show from a friend of mine who consistently posts cute little pictures/memes on facebook and I noticed a considerable amount of my friends knew what was going on with it. So I decided to watch the show myself. I have to say, Fluttershy ;) is probably my favorite since she reminds me a lot of myself haha.

Anyway, a little about me...

I'm 22 and live in Southern California. I'm kind of bad at these things, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask :).

Hello there new pony! Welcome to the forums! Yeah, everypony gets hooked after watching the first episodes. I'm Jokuc, by the way. If you have anything on your mind, feel free to message me at anytime! I have posted the whole story about how I bacame a brony on my "About Me" page in my profile if you're curious to know. I'm sure you'll think the forums is the best place on the net after being here a few days only. See you around!

Oh, one more thing, I'd be glad if you check out the thread in my signature. Thanks!

Welcome to the Herd, Zelda_Fan! Its always nice to hear about people being converted as quickly as you. It renews my faith in humanity. Anyway, I'm super muffin derpy506(muffin for short) and I can guarantee that you're going to have all kinds of fun here and meet plenty of awesome people!