Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

I had some idea, but now I leave, until ALL want me back

Whoa, what?

You bring yourself down by seeing people count too fast in a counting thread?

Is that seriously your life's biggest problem?

And what's with all this "I'm waste" stuff? Dou you SERIOUSLY think that?

Calm down Rising, everything is going to be fine...

And hey guys! :)

..until some user need the urge to ost unhumanity fast.

Bwahahhaha, "inhumane" speed :lol:! Is his posting speed also nuclear or ungodly that it's harming the environment and is a cause of global warming :lol:?

Awhile ago the speed was also bothering me, so I stopped looking at posts altogether, so my suggestion is to just do that; post and chat when there are people posting and chatting. You can always just read the rest on your own time as the CTAM's very own snewp suggested ;).

And yeah base~.

Bwahahhaha, "inhumane" speed :lol:! Is his posting speed also nuclear or ungodly that it's harming the environment and is a cause of global warming :lol:?

Awhile ago the speed was also bothering me, so I stopped looking at posts altogether, so my suggestion is to just do that; post and chat when there are people posting and chatting. You can always just read the rest on your own time as the CTAM's very own snewp suggested ;).

And yeah base~.

• Brohoof 3

And yeah base~.

And yeah base~.

And yeah base~.

And yeah base~.

No.

Sparkley want, that I stay away, so I stay away.

Have a nice fun here without me

So much about friendship is magic ...

Ummm, no. She didn't say that she wants you away. She doesn't even think that.

She just thought that it would be better for you if you gave yourself a little more time to unwind from all the stress caused by this thread, that's all. After all, I did that too. Multiple times. Remember? :)

• Brohoof 1

Ummm, no. She didn't say that she wants you away. She doesn't even think that.

She just thought that it would be better for you if you gave yourself a little more time to unwind from all the stress caused by this thread, that's all. After all, I did that too. Multiple times. Remember? :)

But she should also known, that I will always get annoyed by that ... so technicallly, calming down is impossible, that means, I have to leave forever.