Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

I can't sleep.

A small bit from Rising's and I's chatting on Skype: "Tick Tock time for School. Tick Tock, time for work. Tick Tock, Nobody has any time. Tick Tock, we're already dead."

That's a direct quote from me by the way.

I think I need sleep.

• Brohoof 3

Morning Derpy :)

I can't sleep.

A small bit from Rising's and I's chatting on Skype: "Tick Tock time for School. Tick Tock, time for work. Tick Tock, Nobody has any time. Tick Tock, we're already dead."

That's a direct quote from me by the way.

I think I need sleep.

Hows Rising's spoken English? 

• Brohoof 1

Nobody actually says hi to me. That's okay. I'm just going sleep deprived insane over here. I don't need hellos. I'd probably bite you.

Good question. We talk with text, I have no idea. 

I say hi to you. :(

Hm, why can't you sleep? 

It won't go to the TOP! :( 

Oh...Well then, hi Dova Snowva.

My brain won't shut up at the moment, it just keeps going. Also, I hate sleeping, so that doesn't help.

Hm, I used to hate sleeping as well - and I hate it when your brain can't shut up as well. I know it well. 

• Brohoof 1

How does one hate sleeping? And why?

Notice my weird...Thing earlier about ticking clocks? Actually pretty accurate to how I feel. Every second is a second closer to death, a second closer to losing something. And sleep is wasted seconds. Not like I don't waste them while awake but at least I experience those.

nah, your quote is perfect and fantastic, it represent exactly... ok, maybe i don't need to write everything... but it's good because it represent how a pony or a human can't have time to live life anymore for all the thing that he have to do, it's a good quote man  :muffins:

Notice my weird...Thing earlier about ticking clocks? Actually pretty accurate to how I feel. Every second is a second closer to death, a second closer to losing something. And sleep is wasted seconds. Not like I don't waste them while awake but at least I experience those.

Spooky philosophical stuff there Base. That's why I didn't like sleeping too, I preferred using the time on waking hours - then my body crashed and burned. :(

• Brohoof 1

Yeah...

Can I be honest? Cause, this stuff is like my thought process 24/7. Nothing outside of entertainment is really happy. It's all grim or sad or if it's funny it's so in a really dark way to me.

Edited by BasementLyra

05c6b2616b.jpg

Yeah...

Can I be honest? Cause, this stuff is like my thought process 24/7. Nothing outside of entertainment is really happy. It's all grim or sad or if it's funny it's so in a really dark way to me.

You can message me more on PM if you want. :) I'd be happy to hear. 

• Brohoof 1