Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

183 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

274'770

The mountains must be incredible in Iceland Jonas :P 

274'770

The mountains must be incredible in Iceland Jonas :P

Well, they are alright. It is fun to climb them. The mountains in Norway are a little bit higher though  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

274'772

Well, they are alright. It is fun to climb them. The mountains in Norway are a little bit higher though  ^_^

I'm sure the ones in Iceland are larger than the ones here in the UK haha. I was just wondering because I love mountain climbing too. Iceland does sound pretty cool.

Bai Sey!

Welcome back Jonas! ^_^

*remembers a tiring, but scenic hour-long trek through a mountain that ultimately lead to an equally-scenic waterfall during a vacation back then*

274'772

I'm sure the ones in Iceland are larger than the ones here in the UK haha. I was just wondering because I love mountain climbing too. Iceland does sound pretty cool.

Yeah I do believe the mountains in Iceland are taller :P  (I didn't even know Britain had mountains  :blink:, I thought it was like Denmark, all hills). 

(edited)

274'775

Yeah I do believe the mountains in Iceland are taller :P  (I didn't even know Britain had mountains  :blink:, I thought it was like Denmark, all hills). 

Haha yeah we do, although nothing major :P The tallest one, Ben Nevis is 1344 metres, which is in Scotland. Sadly a lot of the peaks are very tourist friendly though. But yeah, a lot of England is just hills. We don't have any volcanoes like you do :lol:

Edited by Raritas m8

(edited)

274'775

Haha yeah we do, although nothing major :P The tallest one, Ben Nevis is 1344 metres, which is in Scotland. Sadly a lot of the peaks are very tourist friendly though. But yeah, a lot of England is just hills. We don't have any volcanoes like you do :lol:

Tourist friendly..... many tourists have died walking on mountains here in Iceland..... 

Not our fault, we warned them. Told them they need guides and better clothes, but do they listen? Nope. They think that Icelandic nature is all a magically friendly place  -_-. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

274'779

Tourist friendly..... many tourists have died walking on mountains here in Iceland..... 

Not our fault, we warned them. Told them they need guides and better clothes, but do they listen? Nope. They think that Icelandic nature is all a magically friendly place  -_-. 

Yeah, I think all most people don't understand the risks they take when climbing them. They should be treated with respect and a constant danger. Snowdon, the tallest mountain in Wales, is a joke now. There's a railway right to the peak, and a freaking gift centre at the top... I mean wtf xD 

At least it sounds like your mountains are for experienced walkers.

(edited)

274'779

Yeah, I think all most people don't understand the risks they take when climbing them. They should be treated with respect and a constant danger. Snowdon, the tallest mountain in Wales, is a joke now. There's a railway right to the peak, and a freaking gift centre at the top... I mean wtf xD 

At least it sounds like your mountains are for experienced walkers.

Well, even experienced walkers are in danger. You really just need to follow the roads. However, many others just want more challange, so they go off the roads. Where there is snow, it can be dangers as there can be a lot of deep holes under it where you can fall in. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

#274,784

But Flash...Littlepip only likes mares.

Truueeeee Dat!

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ
  • Brohoof 1

:lol: That's funny...

Except she already has a crush on a mare from the very first chapter. :okiedokielokie:

CRush, but no waifu.