Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Unfortunately, for 2016, we must bid farewell to several of rock's most influential and powerful:

• Motley Crue played their last show on New Year's. If anyone missed it, Tommy Lee had a little mishap with his equipment.
  • Motorhead (excuse the lack of umlauts) has called it quits after Lemmy's unfortunate passing.
  • Twisted Sister is finalizing their final tour this coming year, as is Black Sabbath.
  • Any chance of the Stone Temple Pilots is now officially ruined. Scott Weiland passed the other week.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut, Guns 'N' Roses has announced they will reunite to headline Coachella. Original members Axl Rose, Slash, and bassist Duff McKagan along with several members of Velvet Revolver.

• Brohoof 2

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

Damn....Sorry to hear that....

I know this might make me sound like a di*k but I am that complete opposite to that. I Always wake up happy and never seem to find a reason to be sad as I know how bad it can be, and that's despite the fact I have what a lot of people call a sh*t life. I just always see the potential in everything and it just makes me happy.

img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-  points from 42 =139 and 2 coupons 

Well your only seeing it from one angle my friend..you should always put effort in everything and I know that it will make it worse at first but it requires constant effort to turn it into something good..

Some examples here. say you want to quite smoking. first you have to hold out on your cravings then you get really stressed and start coughing alot and you know you can stop it all be simply having a fag. but after 2-3 week of not smoking you stop coughing so much and you don't get as stressed as you did. then after another couple of weeks you notice you seem to have more energy and don't get out of breath as much as you used to. see constant effort leads to good things. and that's just one example there are hundreds  

anyway i'm shattered so I'm going to go to bed now night. ‡)

img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-  points from 42 =139 and 2 coupons 

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.