Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Depends on airline. 

Some fly to "holiday destinations", others are more general.

Lufty will fly you to New York for business or pleasure

TUI will fly you to Spain or Greece for some sun.

Yes, people often want to travel at the weekend and most of the holiday industry is geared weekend to weekend. So winter might be to ski destinations and summer to the sunshine destinations.

• Brohoof 1

I knows, before I was a student, I worked in different companies and some of them worked on weekend and also Holidays (and of course on night time). I never worked on Holiday, but I sometimes worked at weekend.

Edited by IronM17

I remember one of my groups was tracking down a bandit camp after they stole a bunch of jewelry from some high end shop. They track them down to their camp, and a bunch are just sitting by the campfire, chilling and swapping stories. They knock out one of the patrolling bandits, and decide the rogue should wear his clothes and try to sneak in. He successfully does so, and out of interest asks the guys by the fire what they're talking about

"Oh you know, just what we're going to do when we get our money. I'm gonna retire to a nice field, just farm and have peace, after having been a slave and all it'll be nice."

"Yeah, I'm gonna give it all to my kids so they never had the rough upbringing I did. I'd hate for them to find out this is my life, I wouldn't be able to stand their disappointment. The wife left after finding out and I've had to make an excuse to the kids for her absence. I just hope this goes well for their sake."

"Yeah I'm in a similar boat, I need the money to help pay for my sisters treatment, she got poisoned on one of her adventures, and well, I'm not really skilled in anything or adventurous, so I needed some way to get money quick."

My rogue promptly excused himself and reported back to the party.

"What'd you find out?"

"We should...uh, yeah lets just leave. These guys have it rough"

It's so funny because now the rogue hesitates to kill bandits and such because he doesn't know what their life is.

Man I wish I had people to play this with. :lol: