Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Is it a possibility of feeling left out? Or not feeling like you belong to a group when you thought you did? 

No one is perfect and we should always forgive others :) always second chances... you know

Edited by Kenny Blankenship
  • Brohoof 2

If you can find a Twilight hypnosis, by all means. However, it differs with each person, and what you want out of it. Honestly, I do have enough control over Rarity, but that's because of her demeanor. Willpower should be enough to keep them under control.

Well, if you all already saying "He comes back anyway, he always do" just made my decission from "Probably one day" to "NEVER!"

It was a nice time with you all but nowadays is just bucking annoying. There's nothing left from the fun time when I joined, nowadays just means, speed posting or not. I never had a problem, when it was fast, until Candle started to do it day and night and getting faster and faster, until he get his dragon thing, that makes him faster then humans!

You probably don't like me anymore, I always screw up on every friend one day, now this thread got me as once another thread in another forum.

You don't need to cry if you want talk to me, shoot me a PM, but no CTAM! when not, then not

Good bye CTAM, may the emotionless speed posting surpass me

I guess this is goodbye then...

Well, at least know that you'll always be welcomed back when you're ready.

Sayōnara my friend

• Brohoof 2

It might make me /really/ focused on school, but then I wouldn't be able to talk to you :(:P.

I think I would still hug you a lot and stuff :). Maybe we could both be hypnotized :wacko:?

:)

Should ask smash about how rarity is doing... Also, it's not like he forgot about us :P.

Whai beighs?

Edited by SparkWolf