Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

168.whatever

It's fine. I'm nothing here anymore. Ones, I was the friendly guy, who came new here, then become good friends with some, then we even made a group(Mane 9) and everything was fine ... until some user need the urge to ost unhumanity fast.

It's destroyed everything and I'm sorry to be a waste here anymore

I should leave forever, so long not all want me back, so I'm not pissing anypo-Oh, fuck, sorry Sparkley! Anyone off.

I was in a good mood only to get that answer, thanks for destroying my mood again, after few days of depressing and negativity

And this seems to be reason, but after Candle broked me with his speed posting, I just can't be happy, if 2 people post 30 times in 1 minute anymore ...

Long ago it was 5-20 pages i the morning

now it's 17-40 pages in the morning

I had some idea, but now I leave, until ALL want me back

As I said, sorry to become just Waste for you, Sparkley

I'm out, good bye

Swirl, he's been mad the last few days. Leaving here didn't help his mood at all.

I get that you don't like being yelled at but you're really not helping right now. He seemed to be a bit happier now than before and your first reaction was to bring up the thing that's been bothering him and tell him to leave? Not even a hello or anything?

Yes, maybe his behavior hasn't been the best recently. Yes, maybe he could do with trying to find some other way to get his feelings out. But you really did sort of come across as insensitive and uncaring there. Maybe that wasn't your intent, but still.

I get why you're mad. I get why Rising's mad. I think everyone just needs to calm down and try talking about this as friends.

• Brohoof 1