Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare Moon and The Crystal Empire

Star - Glow

Hey guys, Star here! :) And I'm just gonna leave a little topic.

The favorite pony I like is Luna, after she turned evil, Fear and Hatred was in her. But then Celestia was talking about the Crystal Empire to Twilight, and when King Sombra got fear and hatred in the crystal heart, so.. maybe the effect of fear and hatred in the crystal heart could have a effected Luna and made her tranform into Nightmare Moon. Cause.. they were both gone for 1,000 years. And that kept me wondering for a while.

They both relate to each other due to both of them being gone for 1,000 years. But, I think both of them had a different motive where Nightmare Moon wanted to finally defeat Celestia to at least be the only princess around and Sombra wanted to enslave the Crystal Ponies once again to take over the Crystal Empire with a iron hoof.

My headcanon is that just before they defeated Sombra, the unicorn had a chat with Luna. Or it could be during the battle, whatever. Anyways, he made Luna doubt Celestia and herself and stuff, then soon after Sombra was defeated Luna became the Nightmare.

:3

• Brohoof 1

Interesting. Your idea is possible, but I'm not sure if it relates. "1000 years" would be almost exactly true for Luna, as that's when she escaped from the moon, but it's possible that 1000 years might just be an estimate for Sombra.