Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Dark Tournament II (FULL!)

Literally Snails

Frost thanked Crimson as he layed him down on Nuclear's bed. He looked up at her and began to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I had the upper hand, but he told me why he was here and it was sad and I couldn't let him lose....you have to believe me, I'm sorry." he said between sobs as he buried his face in the quilt of her bed.

Nuclear closed her eyes, putting a hoof on Frost's head.

She smiled tiredly.

"It's okay, Frost. At least you're alive." the gray unicorn said, consoling the crying stallion.

She grinned at him.

"You still owe me lunch though." Nuclear remarked, trying to change the subject.

Nuclear closed her eyes, putting a hoof on Frost's head.

She smiled tiredly.

"It's okay, Frost. At least you're alive." the gray unicorn said, consoling the crying stallion.

She grinned at him.

"You still owe me lunch though." Nuclear remarked, trying to change the subject.

Frost sniffed and looked up at Nuclear, his eyes red from crying. "Your right, your right." he said wiping his tears out of his eyes. "Gosh I bet I look like such a little filly right now don't I?" he said with a chuckle. "Well, with that out of the way." he said sniffing again. "You appear to be recovering well." he said smiling

Stone shook her head "I was dead but now I'm here....I was so sad that I lost you...." It eventually let into a mumble. And she then went into a crying spree as she soaked his chest with her tears. She was so afraid earlier and she was so worried. Just to go into a sudden jump of two situations.

sole couldn't take it anymore, and began to cry too "I-I've missed you so much beautiful... I thought I lost my reason for living. I thought I lost you." He said through his tears, as he kissed her passionately "I love you stone..." He said lovingly, as he pulled away.

@

@@Frosty V,

"Well I'll leave you two alone then" Icy said with a smile. She so much wanted to say lovebirds, but she wasn't a little filly anymore and should be spreading such rumors about. 

She turned around and left them to their own. Everywhere she looked she saw the other fighters find someone.Love someone, have somepony to love. She went to a place she was sure no pony could hear her.

"Love gets you no where in life" Icy said under her breath. A small rage began to build in her, she took a deep breath to calm down.

Edited by Snowy Storm

@@Snowy Storm, @@Frosty V,

Nuclear laughed, her healing wounds aching a little before waving to Icy.

"It's fine, Frost. It really is." she replied, smiling at him, patting his head. She wiped a stray tear from his face.

The gray mare sighed a bit out of relief. "I do feel better, still a bit sore." She tilted her head.

"But what about you? Why didn't you get your own bed? You're pretty beat up yourself?"

Edited by Nuclear Neur☢tic

@@Snowy Storm, @@Frosty V,

Nuclear laughed, her healing wounds aching a little before waving to Icy.

"It's fine, Frost. It really is." she replied, smiling at him, patting his head. She wiped a stray tear from his face.

The gray mare sighed a bit out of relief. "I do feel better, still a bit sore." She tilted her head.

"But what about you? Why didn't you get your own bed? You're pretty beat up yourself?"

Frost smilied. "Ahhh no Im fine. I mean yeah it hurts like hell, but like I said my bodies adaptable. I'll get used to it." he said with a grin. "Besides if I get my own room I won't be able to talk to anypony except For Icy, and Crimson." he finished as he walked to the chair beside the bed and slumped into into it.

Stone sighed and wiped away her tears. She felt so bad for sole. And didnt want to show it. But she cried. She didnt like this at all, she hugged him tighter and nuzzled his chest lovingly. She didnt want to be a drama queen. But it was so hard to not to. She cried some more.

Sole smiled despite the tears, and wiped them away with his arm. "Sorry for breaking down like that stony. I've just missed you... So much." He said, before kissing her lovingly "but don't worry. Just relax, sit back, and enjoy as I beat rail and his goons to a bloody pulp." He said cheerfully, before kissing her again.

(Okay, were just gonna skip to the finals.)

"Okay, everybody!" Topaz screamed through the speakers. "The final round is only moments away! Can you contain your excitement? I don't think I can!"

Juri stood in the center of the ring, awaiting the fighters arrivals.

(Enter the ring in a needlessly dramatic fashion.)

Edited by Abridged Yami

As Whiplash heard Topaz through the speakers, she trotted into the infirmary, her gaze landing on Crimson. The pegasus grasped Crimson into a hug, and whispered, "Don't lose out there, understand? I'm waiting for that date." She gulped. Even though she was putting on a joking face, she was dying inside.

Frost looked up at the speakers and then back to Nuclear. "I'll be back I'm going to wish Crimson good luck." he said as he walked out of the room to find Crimson. When he did he saw him standing next to Whiplash and he smiled awkwardly. "H-hey good luck out there." he said patting Crimson on the back and then turning to Whiplash. "Umm...hey, sorry about the things I said in the ring." he said shying back a little bit expecting to get slapped.

Edited by Frosty V

@@Frosty V,

Nuclear nodded at Frost, giving him a small smile.

"Wish him luck for me please?" the gray unicorn shouted after Frost.

'Out of the two, I'd rather have Crimson win instead of Sole....I dunno why...' Nuclear thought, looking at the television, awaiting the match.

Edited by Nuclear Neur☢tic

Whiplash grinned at Frosty's reaction. "That's all water under the bridge now, right? I don't bite," she laughed, running a hoof through her mane. "But I can kick your ass, don't forget," she teased. The pegasus sighed as she realized the match would be starting soon.

crimson simply smiled at whiplash and nodded, "trust me cutie, I've got this thing beat, all I need to do now is kick sole's ass, then kick mason's ass, then kick rails ass and after that's all done and over with i'll take you on that date...ok?" said crimson with confidence before turning to frosty with a smirk "keep an eye on her for me while im fighting, ok? see ya!" said crimson before exiting the infirmary and entering the arena, waiting patiently for sole to arrive.

Stone heart waited at the monitors waiting to see sole finally win, it would be nice to see him not die. As well as rail and mason dieing wouldn't be to bad. She hoped she was the one who did it though, but she decided to wait till sole had his share. But she heard a rumor of a demon world or something.

Sole heard his named called for the finals against crimson, with a sigh he turned to stone and kissed her on last time. "Alright stony, I'll be right back... Right after I kick crimsons little white, scurvy ridden flank and win this tournament." He said jokingly, as he walked out, and quickly arrived in the arena to see crimson waiting. "Ready to get your ass kicked pirate boy?" He asked jokingly.

"This is it, you two!" Juri said. "Winner gets it all! Loser gets the shame of being the last one to fail! Ready? GO!"

'Go, Sole!' Topaz thought, 'make a kill for me, babe!'

'You'd better not lose, Crimson!' Thought Rune.

"So, who's your money on?" Asked Mason to Rail.

"No one. I'm keeping my hooves and my money out of this fight. I'm saving it all for the final event."

crimson didn't even wait for sole's reaction, the instant the fight started, crimson flitted infront of sole and uppercutted him into the air, before doing a mid-air front flip and kicking sole in the back of the head, sending him crashing to the arena floor, then finishing by shooting a fireball at sole as he laid on the ground. "sorry sole...its for the sake of equestria that I win this tournament...you'll understand..." thought crimson as he touched back down to the stadium floor on all four hooves, just as the fireball hit sole, causing a deafening explosion.

Edited by ragestar

As the smoke cleared there was nothing in the crater where sole had landed. At first it seemed he'd been incinerated by the attack... Until sole suddenly appeared behind crimson "heh, not bad crimson... You've got a nice strong punch. But I've still gotta kick your ass." He said cockily, before kneeing him in the gut and punching him into the ground. "How do you like it?! Doesn't tickle does it?" He asked.

Whiplash heard a loud explosion outside, and made a salute with her hoof to Frost. "Well, see ya later," she grinned, and trotted up to the stadium to find a seat. She arrived just in time to see Crimson hit Sole, bad. The pegasus shielded her eyes from the brightness of the fiery exlposion as she muttered, "You got this, Crimson."

Whiplash narrowed her eyes as Sole kneed him in the gut, and swallowed tensely. She knew Crimson could easily take that hit, but this fight already had her nervous.

Edited by Moonlight Fire

Frost nodded. "Catch ya later Whip." he said with a chuckle. "Kick my ass, ha! please." he thought boastfully as he returned back to Nuclears infirmary room and sat back in the chair. "Come on Crimson, beat the hell out of that oversized chicken." he said as he watched the monitor closely.

Edited by Frosty V

Whiplash heard a loud explosion outside, and made a salute with her hoof to Frost. "Well, see ya later," she grinned, and trotted up to the stadium to find a seat. She arrived just in time to see Crimson hit Sole, bad. The pegasus shielded her eyes from the brightness of the fiery exlposion as she muttered, "You got this, Crimson."

Whiplash narrowed her eyes as Sole kneed him in the gut, and swallowed tensely. She knew Crimson could easily take that hit, but this fight already had her nervous.

Stone saw whiplash and wobbled to her. "Time to great my killer" she giggled quietly. She then poked her shoulder and said "BOOO" she then smiled and looked at her with a bright face. "I'm back....from the dead" she said with a slight giggle. She felt like it was a funny moment.

@@synangel,

Whiplash turned around as she felt somebody poke her shoulder, startled. Suddenly her gaze landed upon..Stone?? The pegasus shouted, stumbling back and falling out of her chair. "I..you...how did you..what?" she muttered, squinting at the mare. I'm so nervous, I'm imagining things! she thought. But there was no question about it, Stone was alive, in front of her.

"Thank Celestia!" she cried, flinging her hooves around Stone in a hug. "I..I thought you were dead," she murmured.

crimson grunted as his head smacked against the arena floor, after a moment he grinned up at sole, "I knew it wouldn't be that easy...it never is with you...and I don't care how cocky you are, im winning this tournament, like it or not! take this!' said crimson before backflip kicking sole in the chin, sending him flying high into the air, crimson then formed a flaming whip and wrapped it around sole's neck, stopping him in mid air. crimson then grinned in the stands at whiplash, "WHIPLASH!!" yelled crimson before pulling on the whip, slamming sole into the arena floor. crimson smiled, "how do you like my new move? I named it after whiplash..." said crimson with a chuckle.

Whiplash suddenly heard her name cried out in the fight, and looked over at Sole and Crimson as he used his fiery whip on the griffin. The pegasus laughed, and couldn't help but feel honored about the new move, reserved specially with her name. "GO CRIMSON!" she shouted with a smile, cheering on the stallion.