Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony :D

Codelyy

Hi everypony Im codelyoko373 but must of my friends just call me Rainbow dash or Dashie Because i have got her Personality 

The same Personality as Rainbow dash and im not lieing about that :D

The only reason im saying that im rainbow dash is Because i hate it when they say they are Rainbow Dash but they are nothing like Rainbow Dash and they just use that account to post comments so i thought i tell you all that I am Rainbow Dash and not Someone who just uses there account to post comments as Rainbow Dash

I have Rainbow dash's Personality So i am Rainbow dash :D

Anything you want to ask just post a comment on this topic 

BroHoof Everypony :D

post-19020-0-23601600-1376856814_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Hello codelyoko373, and welcome to MLPForums.

Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do!

From what people tell me (Friends, family etc) I mostly resemble Pinkie Pie the most in personality lol

I got one, so what episode/fan made thing made you like MLP?

Thanks and i got into MLP because i wanted to know why there was so much hate about the show and i watch the first 2 episodes and when i heard the intro i was about to quit But i watched a bit more and i was wanting to watch more and more of the show and i found out about Rainbow Dash also and like i said She has the same Personality as me :D

What about you?

• Brohoof 1

What about you?

Curiosity got the best of me, I guess it was the way the first episode ended, wanting me to see how it ends.

I also found it amazing that some of my childhood shows were made by the same person who made MLP: FIM

The only show i knew she made was the Power poof girls (I think i spelled that wrong XD)

Well it's nice to meet you :D

BroHoof

• Brohoof 1

~Slams his hoof on the welcome wagon button,~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU2IQAv4GSo

Welcome,Welcome,Welcome a fine welcome to you~ Welcome,Welcome,Welcome how do you do? Welcome,Welcome,Welcome, I say Hip-Hip-Hooray! Welcome,Welcome,Welcome to the MLPForums todaaaaaaaaaay~

~Explodes into a stream of confetti and streamers.~

• Brohoof 1

Hi everypony Im codelyoko373 but must of my friends just call me Rainbow dash or Dashie Because i have got her Personality 

The same Personality as Rainbow dash and im not lieing about that :D

The only reason im saying that im rainbow dash is Because i hate it when they say they are Rainbow Dash but they are nothing like Rainbow Dash and they just use that account to post comments so i thought i tell you all that I am Rainbow Dash and not Someone who just uses there account to post comments as Rainbow Dash

I have Rainbow dash's Personality So i am Rainbow dash :D

BroHoof Everypony :D

Hello, Dashie! Somewhat good choice in pony, but Fluttershy is the best. Jes sayin'. :P Anyways, I hope you have fun here! If you have any questions, please ask!

Hello, Dashie! Somewhat good choice in pony, but Fluttershy is the best. Jes sayin'. :P Anyways, I hope you have fun here! If you have any questions, please ask!

I beg to differ! PinkiePie is best pony but this isn't the debate section this is the welcoming section! If you wanna grab a feel for this place I recommend the forum games section.

I find it funny that the pony that i like the best has the same personality as me :D

and as i say 'Is me'

No fakers 

Your 20% Cooler pony is here 

If any of you need help with anything just ask

post-19020-0-36743900-1376868603_thumb.png

Alright, I've seen you roaming around the welcoming plaza now and then, but it's never to late for a warm welcome. :D

I guess you've settled in here by now, and I'm glad to see that!

So you want to impersonate Rainbow Dash, eh? Well, I guess since you are pretty confident, and nearly insist that you've got the same personality as her, I'd guess you're pretty self-confident and loyal to yourself. So I don't see any reason to put you off it. :derp:

Just be yourself (or in your case just be Rainbow Dash), there is no reason to play-act here, unless you're in the Roleplay Section of course. ;)

So yeah, with that said I'd like to wish you a pleasant stay (but I guess that is already the case). :lol:

• 7 years later...